My MR2 AR-15 Kit came today,I am not going to install it just let,I am going to hold off for awhile to see what happens to this BS law where dealing with,anyways I have it if I need to make my AR NY compliant,the only thing is I have not heard anything is if it was confirmed to make are AR compliant here in NY,the only other thing is what I have read on the website where I bought it saying it would make my AR compliant in Banned States..But the 1st video it says Magazine Lock for your AR-15 Rifle/Pistol for "Ban" States (CA CT NY) that is right it says NY State do these guys know something we don't it is like there confirming this will make it totally legal for us here in NY..
Or am I missing something?
This is what they say on Gun Broker..
Introducing AR MR2 - Magazine Lock for your AR-15 Rifle/Pistol for "Ban" States (CA CT NY)
- Introducing MR2. This is a patented upgrade to your current mag lock or factory magazine catch we’ve developed so you don’t have to register your AR Rifle or Pistol as an "Assault Weapon" with this latest round of stupid bans.
- No more tool required to release the magazine!
- It installs in about 5 minutes
- No milling, or drilling required
- No need to register ($54.00 in CA!)
- Very easy to use, even in the dark
- You can keep all of your favorite features: Pistol grip, Telescoping Stock, Flash Hider/Muzzle Brake, and Vertical Grip
- Compatible with both Forged and Billet MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 Rifles/Pistols
- Milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum anodized to Military Specifications, all contours designed to match the AR-series style
- This kit comes with complete installation instructions, and the work can be done by even the most novice of AR owners
Video how to install the MR2 AR-15 Kit..