New York Firearms Forum banner

New Academic Study Blows Doors Off Gun-Control Arguments

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Nfngun 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Still waiting for the mainstream media to report on this. Never mind, they'll just regurgitate another Brady Group/Every Town talking point.

#10 ·
Here is a link to the study itself. I glanced through it, a lot of information that many of us already know.

Gaps continue in firearm Surveillance: Evidence from a large U.S. city Bureau of Police | Fabio | Social Medicine
Thanks for providing the link. I hope that you don't mind my copying it over to the other (OODA) thread. The Dem convention agitated me, so I devoted some energy to a post response and a start on offering specific suggestions to my general idea. Let me know what you think.

#5 ·
Mid course the grabbers know it. That's why they don't use statistics they use mass shootings and assault riffles. What I blame the bra and like groups for is they don't push this agenda to anyone, but us. We don't need to hear it again. Facts and figures should be our defense.

#8 ·
You must be one of those white guys.

many times, white - non-college-education - educated white males have voted Republican. They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G's, God being the woman's right to choose.
So says Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi: Hillary Clinton Struggles With White Men Because Of "Guns, Gays, And God" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Just vote for the Hildabeast and feel good again.

Actually Nancy you wrinkled up old bitch, I freakin resemble those remarks.

#9 · (Edited)
Ahh maybe you don't have a chance with most white males because your a bunch of dam "G"unts.

Educated ...Check, I did me some book Learn'n in college, you know when you where given information and took that information for what it was and not what your professor said it was. Employed check, yes the economy sucks right now finding my current gig was no walk in the park, but it sure as hell wasn't handed to me by a Dem or Rep. So are you going to pass a law mandating more jobs be created ... Good luck with that. We could all use better pay but I'm under no delusion that the Democratic Party can mandate this beyond a minimum wage which if I was makeing I'd be screwed. Taxes, yes government does control this but you'll only take my money and give it to people who won't use it to better themselves. I could care less what two consenting adults do inside there own home so the Gay argument is moot as hell. As a matter of fact I encourage more men to be gay. Makes for better odds and more choices that benifit me. Religion I'm not sure where they are going with the God thing other then they couldn't come up with any other remotely politically relivent term that had a G to match Guns. Because it's cute and clever and it's how they talk to school children. Its not going to work the people your trying to reach arnt educated and didn't go too school remember.

So says Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi: Hillary Clinton Struggles With White Men Because Of "Guns, Gays, And God" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Just vote for the Hildabeast and feel good again.

Actually Nancy you wrinkled up old bitch, I freakin resemble those remarks.

#13 ·
Educated has little or nothing to do with whether or not your a dis honest piece of crap, or a genuinely a good person. Some of the smartest people on the planet where sociopaths and Tyrants, other people who have won and actually did something to deserve it have received the Nobel Peace Prize. As of late that award seems to have turned into a VMA, If you have a video and are "popular" (if you known by the public not nessisary liked) you walk away with an ass kissing award. Remember everyone's a winner these days.

#16 ·
Keep in mind progressives and liberals control the education agenda and this information will not be presented in any public education setting.

Common core!

#17 · (Edited)
First off Academics don't give a dam about academics.

Who dictates how kids should learn, common core, Pearson Publishing, who dictates how you should act, You guessed it your Psyc Majors study useing Pearson publishing books. Law books, yes them too. One company controls a majority of the educational materials in this country, They also choose the Authors and by doing so 100% of the content. Give it time the constitution is slowly being re written by Pearson.

Where is Pearson based you ask, Britain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.