Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: New York Police begin planning for confiscation

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by waldershrek View Post
    more like how many cops will be killed should such an event take place. I've been talking to quite a few and so far all of them have said they would refuse such an order.
    I seriously hope this is the case with most officers . Nobody wants this fight.

Captain

Any Post Ban gun in NY does not meet the NY AW defination. So my ar is not an assault weapon. We have to wait to see the newest definition of AW in NY, bet its a doozie.

Quote Originally Posted by XP100 View Post
    We have to wait to see the newest definition of AW in NY, bet its a doozie.
    The smart companies are the ones who have bolt action ARs ready to sell next month.

Thing that really troubles me is that NYC already has a more strict version of the AWB than NYS.

NYS has any 2 features. NYC has any 1 feature thereby making AR's and AK's immediately illegal even if they are legal everywhere else in the state.

Also long arms in NYC can only have a 5 round mag capacity.

So theoretically if this is true what are they planning on confiscating? There already should be no legally owned firearms that could potentially be made illegal under a new law for them to try and take. Unless they are planning on coming after any semi auto rifle or handgun which is very troubling indeed...

Private

Cops killed while confiscating guns - thats exactly what feinstein&co are dreaming for.
    If such thing to happen, the public outcry will let the feinsteins to ban ALL guns except maybe hunting single-shots and airrifles.
    And then the country is doomed.

Private

Quote Originally Posted by zombiehunter View Post
    Cops killed while confiscating guns - thats exactly what feinstein&co are dreaming for.
    If such thing to happen, the public outcry will let the feinsteins to ban ALL guns except maybe hunting single-shots and airrifles.
    The country is already doomed
    Veudreaux likes this.

Private

I dont believe confiscation is going to happen. With the fiscal shambles this state is in, we would be irresponsible to try and spend millions on taking guns away.

Quote Originally Posted by stuiephoto View Post
    I dont believe confiscation is going to happen. With the fiscal shambles this state is in, we would be irresponsible to try and spend millions on taking guns away.
    And NY politicians always spend money responsibly ? Apologies for the sarcasm, I would like to agree with you, but fiscal responsibility and common sense are in short supply in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin82+ View Post
    And NY politicians always spend money responsibly ? Apologies for the sarcasm, I would like to agree with you, but fiscal responsibility and common sense are in short supply in this state.
    And in the White House, and in the colleges, and, and, and..........

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zombiehunter View Post
    No, then the country will see a civil-war on unprecented level. I'm not one of these tin-foil hat wearing folks, but I am honestly starting to believe that there is a secret agenda within our government.
    BIG flash likes this.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by cooden View Post
    No, then the country will see a civil-war on unprecented level. I'm not one of these tin-foil hat wearing folks, but I am honestly starting to believe that there is a secret agenda within our government.
    If I had made that same statement, the turds on here would be calling me an Alex Jones type paranoid chump.
    But, ask me "do you really care what the turds on here say?"

Corporal

The agenda is to disarm the citizenry and make everyone totally dependent on the government. Bow down to your president or should it be dictator ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by eagleridge357 View Post
    If I had made that same statement, the turds on here would be calling me an Alex Jones type paranoid chump.
    But, ask me "do you really care what the turds on here say?"
    Ummm, check my temporary ban history. I'm one of the few that will actually tell it like it is. This site has some great knowledge and people on it, but if you disagree with certain people or prove people wrong, you're banned!
    BrianS likes this.

Write your congressmen people.....beat down their door...The only way is to let them know that legal gun owners are the ones that vote...criminals and wackos do not...if they get their agenda passed we are all going to take a big bite of a **** sandwich, and the bad guys will be drooling....great state and country we live in....the 99 % good have to be punished for the 1 % scum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cooden View Post
    I have a left-wing Occupy friend who also thinks there will be a civil war. He talks about it on Facebook every few months or so. He's of course always wrong.

BANNED

NYC's AWB is stronger than NYS's. I think as strong as the possible new AWB we might get nation-wide.

For example: ARs and AKs are legal in NYS, but not NYC.

Private

Its actually amazing that we can continue to be headed toward every right that an American has to be taken away , something as dumb as taking larger soda off the shelf was just another control issue that has gotten approved . The Final thought on this they in the end just want the American citizen to be completely needing on the government for everything or they won't be happy .. I get sick to my stomach every time I have to hear the President or some sort of congress talk ... I has become a terrible joke that will only get worse over time .

My predictIon since the state is broke, they'll package it as a budgetary item.. You get grandfathered in with your "assault weapons" but pay a yearly fee for "record keeping".
    No Tupperware allowed in my safe.

My perdiction is that I will move out of this rotten state...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stuiephoto View Post
    I think that's the point right there. They dont have the money so they will just print it. With this country going down the tubes economically and with the health care out of control they want you disarmed. It's all a part of the plan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Instamark View Post
    NYC's AWB is stronger than NYS's. I think as strong as the possible new AWB we might get nation-wide.

For example: ARs and AKs are legal in NYS, but not NYC.
    Strong AWB down there in that crap hole. Hows that working out for them???? Oh yea he innocent have no means to protect themselves but every scumbag has a mac 10 and AK
    Bob11 likes this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman1024 View Post
    Strong AWB down there in that crap hole. Hows that working out for them???? Oh yea he innocent have no means to protect themselves but every scumbag has a mac 10 and AK
    NYPD Commissioner was on tv saying that out of their 410 murders, only 10 were done with an AW.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Instamark View Post
    NYPD Commissioner was on tv saying that out of their 410 murders, only 10 were done with an AW.
    I dont believe it. So what were the other 400 done with...forks and spoons? Stolen single shots from the sheep? They want you to believe the AWB works so the sheeple are happy to have it. It's for their safety ya know.

BANNED

I dont believe it. So what were the other 400 done with...forks and spoons? Stolen single shots from the sheep? They want you to believe the AWB works so the sheeple are happy to have it. It's for their safety ya know.
    so you're saying many more murders were done with AWs than Kelly is admitting?

why would that be?

handguns, shotguns, rifles, are much easier to access than AWs.

Private

I see this the opposite way. Its not like residents of NYC cant obtain AW's. All they need to do is take a short ride out of the city to buy one. I see this as AW's ARENT the weapon of choice unless youre planning a mass shooting. Its not like these people who are KILLING people care that AW's arent allowed in NYC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast