Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: NYC Man arrested for Pellet Gun

Default NYC Man arrested for Pellet Gun

That was an airsoft gun ,my friends and I used to shoot each other with them.

They said he was firing pellets, guess the News is as clueless as we think they are,

...cut the city off and let it sink. it's a toy. a scrapped knee is more damaging to a kid than those things.

Private

"He remained in custody Wednesday evening, on charges of reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a minor, resisting arrest, and possession of an illegal BB gun."

LOL.

EXCLUSIVE: Man Arrested For Allegedly Shooting Realistic Toy Gun With Kids In Queens Park

36_2_49.jpg

Yep, this seems about right. Another day in NYC. I'm am sure everyone feels safer and more secure now that this unacceptable behavior has been stamped out and an example has been made of this dangerous felon and his family.

God help us if the liberalism keeps spreading. We need an antidote to stop it. Unfortunately, the msm has helped spread this disease and it has become highly contagious in metropolitan areas.
    SCOPENY-NRA-SAF
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor/RSO
    "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."

Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach!

Quote Originally Posted by disGRUNTled View Post
    ...cut the city off and let it sink. it's a toy. a scrapped knee is more damaging to a kid than those things.
    Thats a bit over the top don't you think? Just let it float out sea. See? We are humane after all
    disGRUNTled likes this.
    DIAPERS AND POLITICIANS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN, BOTH FOR THE SAME REASON

Sergeant

"I don't care if that firearm is plastic".

/facepalm

Next it will be Kids in NYC rounded up and sent to juvenile detention center for Playing Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Morts View Post
    Next it will be Kids in NYC rounded up and sent to juvenile detention center for Playing Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians.
    It's happening in the UK Primary school bans Cops and Robbers because of the 'harmful effects of imaginary weapons on young minds' | Mail Online

In almost any other part of the state he would have had a line of kids asking if they could try it next. Either that or the 12 year olds in the park would have been pointing and laughing at the wimpy old guy that couldn't shoot a real gun. :-)
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by OCNYBob View Post
    Thats a bit over the top don't you think? Just let it float out sea. See? We are humane after all
    Yes, but we aren't piping them water from the Adirondacks anymore. They can drink salt water.
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

NYSRPA

Admitted to New York and Massachusetts Bars

Illegal BB gun? Holy S#@T Since when and what kind of BB guns are illegal?

Major

Was it actually a BB gun, an airsoft gun, or a pellet gun? There are 'realistic' versions of each. And NYC is a bad place for any.

Did you see the pics? It looks like a real handgun. And the way it was being handled was irresponsibly. Even a BB gun can injure someone if it shoots them in the eye or something. The charges were overkill, but the dad is an idiot.
    Camper4lyfe likes this.
    Watering the Tree Of Liberty is not achieved by the killing of innocents, but by preserving the lives of those innocents with your own if necessary.

Captain

This is so sick, meanwhile punks are walking around illegally packing. Yet, Shumer says that if law abiding citizens are allowed to carry in NYC, Times Square will be like "The Wild West". Sub-moron.
    .357MagNYC likes this.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoruko Yamamota

NYC is one place I have never visited and do not have an interest in ever stepping foot there. If we here in upstate cut it off from the rest of the state I would never miss it an we can only hope Bloomturd is meeting with Andy in his office when it happens!
    jakebraker and .357MagNYC like this.

NRA (Life)NYSRPAS.C.O.P.E.GOA NYS Sportsman Ed Instructor

——'¯¯';=====±—-
    !‚–’¯¯ƒ¹¶

Quote Originally Posted by Zman View Post
    NYC is one place I have never visited and do not have an interest in ever stepping foot there. If we here in upstate cut it off from the rest of the state I would never miss it an we can only hope Bloomturd is meeting with Andy in his office when it happens!
    You know, NYC is actually an OK place especially on the surface and at first. She is very much like the pretty girl you meet at the bar all made up and glimmering. After spending a few wonderful hours chatting when you finally get home to know her better you eventually find out she is covered in scars, boob job, crawling with scabies, and actually has a penis. That is how I describe NYC...
    Stumpy and PH1nAlLY Phr33 like this.

Spent a lot of time in Brooklyn when I worked in NY City at NYU a couple summers ago. Stayed at the Sleep Inn there, walked to Sunset Bagels and drank at Irish Haven where The Departed was filmed, they check you out and if they think you are OK they Buzz you in LOL. Seeing the Puerto Rican Day parade was a unique experience as well.

I really like NYC they are just too over the top when it comes to anything involving guns. If you have never visited NYC I recommend it at least once in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by scsica View Post
    she is covered in scars, boob job, crawling with scabies, and actually has a penis. That is how I describe NYC...
    NYC is a festering boil on the @$$hole of the state and LI is the syphilis infected penis. I spent the first 32 years of my life down there and luckily I'm not a liberatard.
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Sergeant

All members of this forum should pitch in and by a big piece of land and declare it independent from NY state.
    Dave J likes this.

Private

Only the ones that hold more than 7 bb's..... or (even worse) the dreaded high capacity bb gun.

I agree that it's dumb that he was arrested for this, but to allow his daughter to run around pointing it at people? No. That's irresponsible.

And BB guns are illegal in NYC? Good lord, I had one at 10 and was responsible enough to be able to go off and shoot it myself, but grown adults can't have them in NYC? Pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast