New York Firearms Forum banner

Interesting Police Tape They Just Played

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Kentuckyrifleman 
#1 ·
I just heard Fox play some of the EARLY police tapes during the Navy shooting. I find it very interesting that right from the beginning one of the officers said "a male with a SHOTGUN". How the hell did it turn into an AR15 when the officer specifically said "SHOTGUN"?

#2 ·
Well shotgun didn't fit the assault weapon ban mantra because the VP " shotgun Joe" told everyone to buy a shotgun.

#5 ·
Remember when every pistol was a undetectable plastic glock and every long gun was an AK-47 now every gun is just an AR15 because it makes it easier for the idiot reporters.

#16 ·
One of the other articles yesterday termed it "a law enforcement style shotgun". Maybe that's why it had 3-round burst?

#18 ·
Wait the government media says one thing but people know otherwise... isn't this called a CONSPIRACY?! Well excuse me while I exchange my silver and gold for tin and aluminum.
In all seriousness though I'm seeing conflicting reports (even the ones posted the day before the incident) about whether it was an AR or shotgun from different sources.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.