Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 2 Boys Suspended For Playing With Airsoft Guns On Private Property

Default 2 Boys Suspended For Playing With Airsoft Guns On Private Property

12-Year-Old Suspended from School for Playing with Airsoft Guns in Private Yard

"In fact the boys were playing with their airsoft guns while waiting for the school bus to arrive. Not only are the boys now waiting to see if they will be expelled from the school after their suspension, but they are also suspended for “possession, handling and use of a firearm.”

God help us all. They need to sue for pain and suffering. MINE.
    meketrefe likes this.
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

I REALLY hope this woman sues the pants of this school district. I know we've thrown that term around in instances like this, but if ever there was a reason for a lawsuit....unless the kids were on private property but still shooting passerbys or other kids not playing with them on that property, then a punishment is due, but expulsion? Come on...
    Last edited by joeydiver; 09-23-2013 at 08:23 PM.
    VARMINT223 likes this.
    Joey

Oh boy this REEKS of a law suit against the school. I really hope the parents take the school to court on this one. I cant even believe how stupid people are, it is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by joeydiver View Post
    I REALLY hope this woman sues the pants of this school district. I know we've thrown that term around in instances like this, but if ever there was a reason for a lawsuit....
    Quote Originally Posted by slipperypete View Post
    Oh boy this REEKS of a law suit against the school. I really hope the parents take the school to court on this one. I cant even believe how stupid people are, it is amazing.
    Great minds think alike?

Lex
    Private

Wow, if I was this kids father I would be outside every morning with these TOYS playing with my son before school.
    XD9 SC, ricklovin93 and Mac like this.

According to the article this didn't happen at the school. The school should have nothing to do with it. Are they going to expel every kid who goes hunting with their parent? 12 years old is old enough for youth hunting.
    guygus3516 and XD9 SC like this.
    Member: NRA, SCOPE, GOA

Sergeant

So now schools are getting involved in things where they don't belong to further an agenda. Just like the government. Awesome.
    XD9 SC likes this.

find a 2 A friendly lawyer who gets it

I've noticed that schools like playing big brother more then any other thing in the world, other then maybe cults.
    Rifle Wants: CETME, AR15, SBR AK in 7.62, Daewoo DR200

Pistol wants: XDM, Used Beretta M9/92FS for carry, S&W 5904/5/6 variant, Browning High Power

Virgina beach school superintendent
    maybe she needs to hear phones ringing all day.

Dr. Sheila S. Magula
    Interim Superintendent
    (Effective 08/01/2013)
    Phone: 757.263.1007
    askthesuperintendent@vbschools.com

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Virgina beach school superintendent
    maybe she needs to hear phones ringing all day.

Dr. Sheila S. Magula
    Interim Superintendent
    (Effective 08/01/2013)
    Phone: 757.263.1007
    askthesuperintendent@vbschools.com
    Is she married? Someone should press charges on her for ****ing her spouse before going to school, THE NERVE! Do that **** in private!

Oh wait.....

Pistol wants: XDM, Used Beretta M9/92FS for carry, S&W 5904/5/6 variant, Browning High Power

This news article has the 911 call recording posted and the letter from the Principal, so you can hear how calmly this woman called in a boy with a gun: Boys suspended for airsoft guns in yard - Local News - Portsmouth, VA | NBC News

Partway through the call she said: "This is not a real one, but it makes people uncomfortable. I know that it makes me (uncomfortable), as a mom, to see a boy pointing a gun."

According to the letter from the School Principal:
    Because students were on their way to or at a school bus stop when they were struck by pellets, the school division has jurisdiction to take disciplinary actions against those students responsible for the disruption.

This was a dangerous situation that involved the intervention of law enforcement, the Office of Safety and Loss Control and our school administration. I trust that parents and the public will support our actions which were taken with safety in mind.

This is really stretching things. "Dangerous situation"? Toy Guns, really?
    Because students were going to a school bus stop the school has jurisdiction? So, they assume guardianship well outside of school grounds? Where does this stop? I can see it now, "Since the student had to wake up to go to school, we are within our rights to inspect the home for safety issues and ensure the parents are providing the students with a proper breakfast."

Mac likes this.

If we don't take this country back we are all screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by DystruktoBoi1 View Post
    I've noticed that schools like playing big brother more then any other thing in the world, other then maybe cults.
    And with good reason. This programming of our youth IS the main new agenda. They've essentially given up on trying to get us to believe what they want but they know perfectly well that they can program the youth of the world to let them get away with any abuse of power or any method of control. This is the real reason there are police in every school now. It's not about safety, it's about getting children accustomed to being constantly under the eye of armed and uniformed 'soldiers'
    XD9 SC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hexidismal View Post
    And with good reason. This programming of our youth IS the main new agenda. They've essentially given up on trying to get us to believe what they want but they know perfectly well that they can program the youth of the world to let them get away with any abuse of power or any method of control. This is the real reason there are police in every school now. It's not about safety, it's about getting children accustomed to being constantly under the eye of armed and uniformed 'soldiers'
    It's scary, and I know that's why they are doing it, my generation is supposed to be (according to doctors and my 401K adviser, lol) the first one to have something like 75% live up to or past 100 years old, and I think I'm gonna die at 30 in a civil war or revolution
    BIG flash and ricklovin93 like this.

Logan, Utah. (Moving my business out of NY)

Next step is going to be a prototype like the minority report movie. I say, sue their pants off.
    Giving money and power to Government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke

General

Homeschooling looks better and better every day.
    Suby likes this.

Well since they aren't going to school they can play there every morning now.

man i use to shoot my little sister with my airsoft gun as she got off the bus, this stuff is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Mhall10 View Post
    man i use to shoot my little sister with my airsoft gun as she got off the bus, this stuff is ridiculous
    Mhall10, I am sorry to inform you that I am going to have to make a citizen's arrest.
    atTheWheels and HF-SWORD like this.

Because students were on their way to or at a school bus stop when they were struck by pellets, the school division has jurisdiction to take disciplinary actions against those students responsible for the disruption.

Jurisdiction this! If this was truly the case, you can bet that the school would have some adult supervisor stationed at every bus stop in the district.
    These are kids and crap happens at bus stops all the time. Until they step on that bus the school has no say.
    My kids are walking to school and one happens to slap the other one - the school has nothing to do with it.
    My kids will deal with me, not the school this that and the other department of budget bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhall10 View Post
    Your poor sister, that is beyond mean. Call her right now and say your sorry!
    You have the rest of your life to get this right; How long that is, is directly up to you!

Train like you Fight; Fight like you Train.

You beat me to it Camper.

"A neighbor saw Khalid shooting the airsoft gun in his front yard. She told the dispatcher, “He is pointing the gun, and it looks like there’s a target in a tree in his front yard”.

WAVY.com located the 911 caller and spoke to her. She confirmed Khalid was taking target practice using a zombie hunter airsoft gun to kill the zombies. There was also a net behind the target to catch the plastic pellets.

The caller also knew the gun wasn’t real and said so, “This is not a real one, but it makes people uncomfortable. I know that it makes me (uncomfortable), as a mom, to see a boy pointing a gun,” she told the 911 dispatcher.

It makes you uncomfortable you ignorant spineless sheep, not me or "people" as you say. Just like a freakin lib, they think they speak for everyone. Just like they did to that guy in a CT bank who saw a man with a gun (turned out to be an LEO) and caused a situation. They charged him AND THEY SHOULD CHARGE HER!!!!!!! I really can't take anymore of this liberal crap.
    Mhall10 likes this.

Back in the day calling 911 cuz you were uncomfortable would result in a talking to from the local cop about wasting police time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast