Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By DystruktoBoi1
  • 1 Post By Ralph

Thread: I think there should be a all out banned of guns in NYC to teach the elities a

Corporal

Default I think there should be a all out banned of guns in NYC to teach the elities a

lesson. No guns for cops, politicans and the rich, they'll think twice before making it super hard for normal people. which is impossible to get a ccw for normal people. my evidence is the news links below.

MEN and women. Democrats and Republicans. Doctors, lawyers, merchants and moguls. A remarkable, if relatively small, cross-section of New Yorkers legally own handguns, according to public records obtained by The New York Times.

Among the more than 37,000 people licensed to have a handgun in the city are dozens of boldface names and public figures: prominent business leaders, elected officials, celebrities, journalists, judges and lawyers.

Some expressed pride in their gun ownership, like the renowned divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who readily posed with his .38-caliber Smith & Wesson. Others, including David Breitbart, Yetta Kurland and Walter Mack, all well-known lawyers, were irked to learn they would be included in an article based on the public records. And there were a few conflicted souls, like Alexis Stewart, co-host of “Whatever With Alexis and Jennifer” on SiriusXM radio and the Hallmark Channel.

“I don’t believe people should be allowed to have guns in America,” Ms. Stewart, daughter of Martha, said in an interview, explaining that she bought a .357 Magnum after 9/11 — but would be happy to give it up if handguns were banned. “Having a swimming pool is way more dangerous than having a gun,” she added.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/nyregion/20guns.html

Schumer himself is reported to possess a New York concealed handgun permit, and both U.S. Senators regularly employed armed guards for their personal protection.

Just because a politician recognizes that being armed makes THEM safer, doesn’t mean they support YOUR right to keep and bear arms. They think they’re different than you and me, that because of their title they’re entitled to MORE rights than we are.

Read more at Ammoland.com: Political Elite with Concealed Carry Permits a Symptom of "Only Ones' NOT Support for Gun Rights

Billionaire mogul Stewart Rahr, banned from Nobu, allegedly pulled gun on Trump Tower elevator operator - NYPOST.com

This guy really pushed his buttons.

An elevator operator at Trump Tower claims a billionaire office tenant threatened him with a revolver after the employee refused to wait around to take him down to the lobby.

Stewart Rahr, who sold his drugstore-distribution company for $1.3 billion in 2010, told The Post he was with Sen. Charles Schumer outside the mogul’s 24th-floor headquarters on Nov. 1 when “I told the guy, ‘I’m in a hurry. I’ll be back in 30 seconds.’ ”

But the elevator man already had a passenger and shut the door.

Rahr, a pal of Donald Trump and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, said he later tracked down the employee and chewed him out.

The worker, Rahr said, accused him of going ballistic and drawing his revolver.
    Last edited by armchairwarrior; 11-24-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Bob

Good luck with that.
    A golf course is a deliberate and willful misuse of a perfectly good rifle range. - Lt. Col. David Grossman

It will never happen, besides gun laws there is a good saying that I wish would actually take effect that would fix 99% of the problems in this country, and that is:

"Put politicians on minimum wage, and watch how fast things start to change."
    jmac00, jayk500 and msrfrog like this.
    Rifle Wants: CETME, AR15, SBR AK in 7.62, Daewoo DR200

Pistol wants: XDM, Used Beretta M9/92FS for carry, S&W 5904/5/6 variant, Browning High Power

Major

Some are more equal than others.
    Evild likes this.
    At age 21, I did two things: Stopped wearing underwear and started carrying a gun. The combination has enabled me to remain calm in even the most stressful of situations.

MDX

Bloomberg enjoys his security detail toooo much. His life is worth more than ours remember...

Quote Originally Posted by DystruktoBoi1 View Post
    It will never happen, besides gun laws there is a good saying that I wish would actually take effect that would fix 99% of the problems in this country, and that is:

yeah then take away their free for the rest of their life top notch health coverage. Then give em the choice of mvp high deductible for 200 a week or none !

Quote Originally Posted by msrfrog View Post
    yeah then take away their free for the rest of their life top notch health coverage. Then give em the choice of mvp high deductible for 200 a week or none !

And if they cant afford the 200 a week premium, its ok, they'll just get fined for not being able to afford it through Obamacare later in the year.
    Rifle Wants: CETME, AR15, SBR AK in 7.62, Daewoo DR200

Pistol wants: XDM, Used Beretta M9/92FS for carry, S&W 5904/5/6 variant, Browning High Power

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner usmcveteran's Avatar

And if they cant afford the 200 a week premium, its ok, they'll just get fined for not being able to afford it through Obamacare later in the year.
    no its not a fine, its a tax lol. A tax that was specifically said was not a tax while it was being voted for lol.

Problem with that is that they'll increase the minimum wage to the point where it was irrelevant; everyone would either be unemployed or a criminal.

I remember a great song from Wings called Band on the Gun!

Sergeant

Actually I wouldn't ban NYC people from owning guns, but I would make it so if they have Pistol Permits valid in NYC, that they are not Valid any other place in the State, just as our PP are not valid in NYC.
    I have never understood that whole double standard deal.
    PP application turned in 8/09/2012
    Approval letter received 10/5/2012
    Unrestricted Pistol Permit Issued 10/19/2012

Quote Originally Posted by guygus3516 View Post
    I remember a great song from Wings called Band on the Gun!
    I remember a great series from tv called Banned of Brothers.