Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: California, possible new hollow point laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshooter1 View Post
    Here here. King Andrew doesn't worry about what his subjects think or feel, he is omnipotent and our great protective lord. He knew what was best for us so there was no way we would have stopped him. That is why he rushed it, to prevent any opposition from organizing. Easy to do when you pass a law that even the people voting on it haven't been able to read.
    If we had caught wind of this 3 days in advance, we could have phone-bombed our elected officials. Maybe it would have passed still, but i'd like to go back and take a shot. Repealing it will be near impossible, and the courts have to strike down each section seperately...

Either the Supreme Court is ultimately going to stop this national 2A assault or this is eventually going to lead to civil war. This country is getting crazier and scarier by the second. I wish I could beam up to the Starship Enterprise with Kirk, Spock and Scotty and go back in time, grab Adam Lanza and rip his balls out of his mouth before this insanity ever happened. That and buy 10,000 god damn rounds of everything!
    I am not the best cutter and paster. I hope the link is active if not then please go there any way. I stuck this in this thread as it seems that we are asking alot of "why" questions.

Why does Homeland Security need 1.65 billion round of ammunition? They are not going to fight a foreign war the military does that. What are they securing the homeland from and why do they need 30 years worth of ammunition to do it? Is this the arming off Obummer's national police force?

PS: I am not buying a firearm as often as I can. Nor am I stockpileing as much ammunition as posible. So I would never recommend that any of you do this.

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    » DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Last edited by JonP; 02-08-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: POSTED ELSEWHERE Sorry I did not see the other posting of this link.
    My carbon foot print is bigger than yours!!
    My other ride is a TARDIS.

S.C.O.P.E.
    USAF 1971 - 1975

Captain

They are trying to make the guns the evil thing themselves, NOT the maniacs that use them to kill. Their real goal is not stopping gun violence, it is to take the guns away. Their whole premise is based on a lie. We here on NYF and the gun owners in NY and across the country know what is really going on. They attack the Black Rifle first because it is the easiest target. They can get the majority of Americans, who know nothing about guns at all, little alone the AR-15 and its variants, to believe it is an evil "automatic" weapon (which we al know it's not) that "has no legitimate self defense use." If I hear one more non-gun owning jackass say that I am going to jump through the TV, rip their eyes out, and skull fu^k them to death. The AR-15 and other semi-automatic rifles, are the ONLY weapons capable of stand off defense or repelling an attack by a group of more than just 3 or 4. If we have a localized or regional, or worse yet national breakdown, these weapons will be our ONLY defense. These damn politicians talk about hunting, hunting, hunting. Shut up with the hunting. They know it is not about hunting, but they are using the ignorance of the average American (the same people who can't tell Jay Leno that the US is in North America but can identify Snap, Crackle and Pop in a heartbeat) to get them to believe that the 2A IS about hunting. Since they don't hunt, what do they care? These politicians are evil but not stupid. They are actually surprisingly clever. The 2A is to prevent government tyranny, like what is going on right now. We need to get the rest of the public to understand this. Once they take our semi-auto rifles, they'll switch to another class of weapons, until all we have left is stick and stones.
    exactly. spot on.

California doesn't want to be one-upped by New York. (Not to mention Mayor Villaraigosa is a Democrat darling and a presidential hopeful. I see they pushed him to the podium too.)

Mayor Villaraigosa - Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence - YouTube

There is this version as well (my favorite line is; "How do you say shots?"):
    Mayor Villaraigosa - Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence (en Español) - YouTube

Anyone know when this is being voted on? This is insane and hopefully doesn't give the psychos in Albany any new ideas...

Oh we respect the 2A for anyone who wants to hunt or defend themselves, we just don't want them to be able to do either effectively...

From what I just read the gun grabbers in CA have a super majority so this will pass. Then the wait as in NY for the SCOUS to overturn all of garbage....hopefully!

From CBS News this morning: Calif. lawmakers seek toughest gun laws in nation - CBS News

Sebastian says it best:
    "We’re told we’re paranoid and delusional for our tome that registration’s only purpose is to tell the government where they all are so they can be rounded up when a pretext presents itself. Well, here's what's happening in California:

'The 10-bill package constitutes the single largest gun control push in decades in the Golden State, which already boasts some of the nation’s strictest gun laws. It joins equally controversial proposals from Assembly Democrats that would regulate and tax ammunition sales and consider taking the state’s 166,000 registered assault weapons from their owners.'

If you New Yorkers register your guns, you’re friggin nuts.
    Also, next time some gun control advocate tells you no one is talking about taking your guns, take a copy of Time, roll it up, and smack them with it (assault magazine)."

Where Registration Leads? | Shall Not Be Questioned

Remember, NYC enacted a long-gun registry in 1967. In the early 1990s, the City used the registry to force gun owners to surrender their newly coined "assault weapons" or move them out of state. The same thing will most certainly happen statewide in the near future. Your best bet is to store your AR's and such out-of-state until we can get this thing overturned in the courts, which will take a few years.
    Last edited by .357MagNYC; 02-08-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Fu*k New York State.
    Haze likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123