Want to take down Cuomo? Register Democrat. Get your friends and family on board...
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Want to take down Cuomo? Register Democrat. Get your friends and family on board...

That's right, if all gun-loving NY residents register Democrat at least ONE YEAR before the NY Gov. election, we can participate in the primaries and VOTE CUOMO OUT (as well as his gun-hating legislators in some cases) in the PRIMARIES which have notoriously low voter turn-out. It is not out of the realm of possibility for this campaign to start here and allow us gun advocates to infiltrate the Democratic party so that we can in deed make a political difference, ensuring the candidates for the final election are SANS Cuomo as well as the other anti-gun morons!! Not all Dems are anti-gun, and as Democrat voters we will have a say in getting pro-Gun Dems into the NYS Gov't races, ousting the anti-gun leftist cronies so that their chances of stomping on our civil rights are dampened considerably.

Register Democrat ASAP, and make sure you know the dates of all primary elections (I will begin doing research on the dates and posting here). Get involved at the local and State levels to ensure a pro-gun Democrat properly represents your rights!
    Last edited by ChrisWNY; 03-12-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    NYS/FL CCW
    --------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of those who threaten to destroy it.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Yup! Another newly registered Democrat in Onondaga County.
    I am Irredeemably Deplorable!
    GunSite Academy, 250 Pistol Course, Marksman
    S.C.O.P.E.
    USAF 1971 - 1975

Private

That's exactly what I did so that I can vote in primaries. Although, there won't be a Democrat primary for governor.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    That's exactly what I did so that I can vote in primaries. Although, there won't be a Democrat primary for governor.
    Can't someone from his own party challenge him the next election to force a primary? The Democratic party of NY doesn't *have* to nominate Cuomo right off the bat, right? If there is a lot of momentum for supporting another Democratic candidate as an alternative to Cuomo, then why would his party have to nominate him by default? I thought this was the case...
    Last edited by ChrisWNY; 03-12-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    NYS/FL CCW

Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it. swilliamsny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Although, there won't be a Democrat primary for governor.
    Not against the idea of infiltrating the enemy camp, but it won't help with Cuomo. A Dem can run but it's highly unlikely.

Assuming there's a dummycrat out there to challenge him in a primary. Don't underestimate the state dummycrat party - there's a sh!tload of cash in their bank account and they will spend every dime of it to knock any Republican a dummycrat challenger who doesn't have a nomination out of the box. So long as Kwomo's popularity numbers stay north of 50%, and there's no dissention within the ranks of the dummycrat party, and so long as he continues to to receive regular blow jobs by Sheldon Silver, Dave Valesky and Al Stirpe - Slomo will easily outspend and CRUSH any primary opponent.

The real problem is there's no good Republican candidate to challenge him waiting in the wings. Carl Paladino had a decent shot at it - and for a while his poll numbers were looking good but then he ran his mouth off and blew it.
    Vote TRUMP in 2016!! Fvck You Andrew Cuomo - go suck it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWNY View Post
    Can't someone from his own party challenge him the next election to force a primary? The Democratic party of NY doesn't *have* to nominate Cuomo right off the bat, right? If there is a lot of momentum for supporting another Democratic candidate as an alternative to Cuomo, then why would his party have to nominate him by default? I thought this was the case...
    Absolutely, as long as the candidate follows the rules for getting on the primary ballot, anyone can run against him.

It is a good thought, but to be honest you are over-thinking the problem. Primary turnout is traditionally 9-12%, and yes with a "popular" incumbent, it may be even lower for Dems in 2014, but they would still have the money to do a write-in candidacy even if Cuomo was bounced, his sugar-daddy mayor Bloomturd will keep shoveling money as long as Cuomo bends over for him and wears the ball-gag.

A better scenario is Democrats voting Republican, I have spoken to many registered Dems that hate Cuomo, of course we need millions feeling that way, but it is possible. Fmr Gov. Elliot Spitzer (Client 9) has candidly, and correctly, said the GOP lost that race in the primary, Cuomo was a weak candidate then, and I argue weaker now. We have to find an electable Republican that will not sell us out on gun rights.
    Member: NRA, Second Amendment Foundation, S.C.O.P.E., The Federalist Society, Judicial Watch

Republican and Democrat Establishments = 40 Years of Bipartisan Treason

You need to be registered to your new party before the next election, as changes don't take affect until after the next general election in which you change parties..

Colonel

Greg ball for gov?

Register Dem? The thought alone makes me want to...

Remember that if you register Dem, you can't vote in the Republican primaries. Last I saw, we needed to replace a few Republicans who voted for the bill, and I don't think voting a Democrat in as a replacement would do anything but advance Cuomo's agenda.
    Anything stated in the above post is my personal opinion and should not be construed as legal advice.

Why doesn't someone here run? I'd do it, but have no idea how to start. Collecting signatures I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Doxlie View Post
    Why doesn't someone here run? I'd do it, but have no idea how to start. Collecting signatures I guess?
    Nobody here wants the job?

My left hand would shoot the pen out of my right hand
    Safety first, never last
    Have a future, not a past.

Not all Democrats are anti-gun, I know a bunch. If you remeber, it was a few Republicans who lied and allowed the SAFE ACT to pass in the middle of the night. The national laws also have no chance of passage because of rural Democrats who are gun rights supporters.

We are all in this together.

Wanna run against Cuomo? Better start raising money...

ANDREW CUOMO 2014, INC.
    2013 January Periodic Report Summary Page

Opening Balance $19,313,744.61
    Contributions $4,014,221.20
    Miscellaneous Receipts $35,587.19
    Total Receipts $4,049,808.39
    Total Expenses $893,915.63

Closing Balance
    $22,469,637.37
    Report Date 03/12/13 10:03:43
    Vote TRUMP in 2016!! Fvck You Andrew Cuomo - go suck it!!

He's going to need a lot more than that. There isn't enough money to save his job. He's done. He might as well do what all the other washed up politicians do, steal money from his campaign funds for personal gain.

I like the idea Chris but my other personality wants to vote in the Republican primaries to throw out the traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck1365 View Post
    I like the idea Chris but my other personality wants to vote in the Republican primaries to throw out the traitors.
    Yeah I won't disagree that there's a Catch-22 involved here. However, the anti-gun plague seems more prevalent among the Dems. The danger in the long run of infiltrating the enemy is that the other side may go south eventually, but it's not like you can't change your party registration whenever you want to make the most of your vote.
    NYS/FL CCW

why stop with cuomo when all the supporters of the "crap act" are hiding. Vote all of them out

thanks Chris...I agree Cuomo has to go...I can't believe I'm gonna be a democrat...my family will freak...I won't be invited for the holidays (wink wink)

Quote Originally Posted by brians View Post
    greg ball for gov?

yes yes yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burzum View Post
    It is a good thought, but to be honest you are over-thinking the problem. Primary turnout is traditionally 9-12%, and yes with a "popular" incumbent, it may be even lower for Dems in 2014, but they would still have the money to do a write-in candidacy even if Cuomo was bounced, his sugar-daddy mayor Bloomturd will keep shoveling money as long as Cuomo bends over for him and wears the ball-gag.

A better scenario is Democrats voting Republican, I have spoken to many registered Dems that hate Cuomo, of course we need millions feeling that way, but it is possible. Fmr Gov. Elliot Spitzer (Client 9) has candidly, and correctly, said the GOP lost that race in the primary, Cuomo was a weak candidate then, and I argue weaker now. We have to find an electable Republican that will not sell us out on gun rights.
    Yes, you are 100% correct. We need a sensible middle of the road, pro gun Republican who wont get all hung up trying to prove he's more right wing than the next nut and getting all hung up on abortion and gutting medicare issues!

Private

I like this idea. As for the catch 22...We can strategically pick our parties based on who is in power currently.

ex.
    I have a Cuomo Dem in power, I should register Dem and vote against. If you have an Cuomo Republican in office, register republican and vote the bum out or run against him.

The biggest problem here is that the republicans keep nominating fools and have no strategy to compete, this is national as well. Who is running this party anyway? Every time I hear one of them speak I cringe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast