Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tyrannosaur

Thread: An In-Depth Look at the Technology, and Analytics Operations of Obama for America

Default An In-Depth Look at the Technology, and Analytics Operations of Obama for America

http://engagedc.com/download/Inside the Cave.pdf

Politics and it's methods of implementation have certainly changed. I was a kid when the first presidential debates were on TV. Instead of qualifications and positions on issues it's become a game of showmanship. With technology it's become a game of wowmanship.

The lesson is we have to learn some new skills and adapt to new methods if we want to clean their clocks.
    SCOPE/NRA/NYSRPA /AARP
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    Support your local FFL.
    FUAC

Its all a show. They aren't held accountable and the joke about "if a politicians mouth is moving theyre lying" is 100% true. They make claims and lies and when they don't follow through they shrug it off and divert our attention. For a good year all the media covered was what puppy Barry bought his kids ( which they claimed was from the pound yet it was one of the rarest breeds on earth).

Smoke and mirrors, do not look behind the curtain. I am still baffled when people think by being on Barry's f book page they're really friends or that he has anything to do with it. I want people black, white, male, female, gay, straight ....... that have our country, troops, economy, future, children and peoples interest in mind. I guess that's to much to ask though, makes me a terrorist to I suppose...
    shootsmuch likes this.