Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 !! - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

There are too many questions and discrepancies. We were not there to tell you exactly what happened. All we are pointing out is that the facts presented to us do not add up to WHAT THEY SAY HAPPENED.

Explain this. I sure as hell cannot.

Last edited by willjr75; 06-23-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    No ya cant bozo.

I would appreciate civility, calling me names does not help your case.

What were talking about here is a discrepancy in the story which cannot be explained . I am not saying x did this or that , what I am asking is questions which have not been answered, that's all. This is called an investigation . when you investigate you ask questions, when somebody cant answer a question to your satisfaction it arouses more questions . It happens everyday in Law enforcement .

At what time and why did the officers close the doors of the car? That is a legitimate question pertaining to the timeline and course of action of the officers

Why is this relevant? Who cares when or why a door was closed?

why could hundreds of law enforcement officers not identify the brass for 24 fking hours ??

Maybe because they were doing more important things than scrutinizing brass on the ground. Start with the big details and work your way down to the small details. The question is not "why couldn't" it's "why didn't" they. Cops can quickly ID a cartridge.

That is not a conspiercy question , That's a legitimate question .

No, it's not.

There are a sht ton of legit questions if you look at objectively the way your supposed to.

If I put my tinfoil hat on, you mean?

And you cant answer none of em, so you call me the nutcase because I don't except your explanation that we don't need an explanation? Is that right?Im nuts because I don't belive you ? Show me this proof you have, and Ill shut up
    I haven't heard any explanation of how this happened other than a mentally ill kid shot a bunch of people.

I never said you were nuts. I'm just asking for how you believed this could happen, being a conspiracy.

I don't believe an explanation of how you believe the government pulled this off is a lot to ask. It either happened "pretty much" how the media and police reported, or it didn't.

I answered your questions... which you said "And you cant answer none of em,", well, I answered all of them in that post...

$14.3 million funneled to Newtown by the Feds, I don't remember that happening after the Columbine shooting. Compensation for the Victims of the Sandy Hill School Shooting | Global Research

$11.4 million raised by donators with $7.7 million going to victims familys, I don't remember this happening after other shootings. Newtown Struggling to Divvy Up Donations for Sandy Hook Shooting Victims

Laws passed specifically to restrict access to images from the shooting, I can watch the videos from other shootings. Connecticut passes law restricting access to Newtown shooting, other police records | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press

Contractors required to sign confidentiality agreements and workers guard to prevent onlookers from taking photographs or videos. After demolition all material pulverized on site and metal will be taken away and melted down. This was done before the official investigation was over and seems excessive to me. But what do I know I'm just a dumb redneck. Sandy Hook school to be melted down, erasing any trace of killing spree scene | New York Post

4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements

Major

Quote Originally Posted by willjr75 View Post
    There are too many questions and discrepancies. We were not there to tell you exactly what happened. All we are pointing out is that the facts presented to us do not add up to WHAT THEY SAY HAPPENED.

Explain this. I sure as hell cannot.
    The two couples that look similar but aren't the same couple, in the video that's had the sound removed?

I'll explain it. The couples sound completely different and look similar, so the video producer removed the sound.

Why else would they remove the sound? (For good reason...)

They aren't the same couple.

Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

That's not the same couple. 1 feature that cannot change is distance between eyes. When we age children who were abducted, some have had extensive plastic surgery that one feature cannot change. Not the same couple. Also, one child was open casket. I can't speak for the others but one was. I know this to be fact. The decorations...I went into a school in a Rochester suburb last December and it hit me, same thing. No decorations on windows. Only 1 classroom with decorations. I asked why, they said it is such a blended religious group of kids they were restricted from doing what used to be holiday decorations. Sandy hook is primarily Jewish. I know this because my real life friends live there. Ya know, the ones who no amount of money could get them to **** their mouths in a conspiracy. I stand by my statement, real children died.
    And lanzas mother was a twat typical of every other non involved parent who brought unsafe things into a household and looked the other way. And yes, he likely bypassed 2 other schools because someone about them bothered him. I drive out of my way to a Wegmans because the one near me isn't my cup of tea. Everyone is welcome to their opinions and theories of course, I am just presenting what I know to be fact.
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

General

I would appreciate civility, calling me names does not help your case.

Ok fair enough.

What were talking about here is a discrepancy in the story which cannot be explained . I am not saying x did this or that , what I am asking is questions which have not been answered, that's all. This is called an investigation . when you investigate you ask questions, when somebody cant answer a question to your satisfaction it arouses more questions . It happens everyday in Law enforcement .

At what time and why did the officers close the doors of the car? That is a legitimate question pertaining to the timeline and course of action of the officers

Why is this relevant?

It is relevant for several reasons #1 being the disturbance of a crime scene. #2 it gives a reason for the actions of the shooter and explains what what he did . Why does the shooter open all four doors and throw two sweatshirts out onto the pavement on different sides of the car as the eye witness testified ? WHy do the police break protocol and close only two doors of the car? #3 why are the police breaking protocall ? who put the police tape up before the police cleared the building ?

Who cares when or why a door was closed?
    Disturbance of a crime scene and the determination of a timeline. that's why.

why could hundreds of law enforcement officers not identify the brass for 24 fking hours ??

Maybe because they were doing more important things than scrutinizing brass on the ground.

Scrutinizing brass? Do you know how long it would take the average officer NOT ATF AND FBI STATE TROOPERS and investigators to identify the brass? How about on sight. as soon as they saw it. or if they were morons like you contend they make reached all the way down and looked at the bottom of one where it says 223 Caliber

And your story is the police released false information and said it was 9mmm because they were to busy doing other things? Is that right?and for 12 hours until the last police briefing of the day Nobody had time to correct the story? DO you actually believe the words your writing? They took the time to correct the story several times that day and yet the easiest one to correct was left uncorrected after 12 hours . OK And I should believe you why?

Start with the big details and work your way down to the small details. The question is not "why couldn't" it's "why didn't" they. Cops can quickly ID a cartridge.

So why didn't they? because they were to busy ? are you serious? there were several hundred officers there and they all got it wrong? no wait they were to busty to correct the story it was a handgun but corrected the story about the Father being dead,the shooters name was Ryan the girlfriend being missing, the mother dead in the schoo,l the mother being a teacher . the argument he had the day before at the school, all of them were corrected withen hours But they were just to busy to figure out the the RIFLE laying next to him was not a 9mm .
    Are you kidding me? Its almost as if your discussing another case that happened at another time in another country THE RIFLE IS LAYING NEXT TO THE SHOOTER !!!! Hundreds of rounds of brass were spewed all around empty and half empty magazines were laying over the crime scene and you think they were to busy to make a correction for 24 hours!!! Are you for real??? Tell me your just jokeing

I hate to insult anybody but that has to be one of the worst explanations Ive heard to date.

That is not a conspiercy question , That's a legitimate question .

No, it's not.

Yes it is for the reasons I stated above, just simple crime scene protocol and evidence gathering

There are a sht ton of legit questions if you look at objectively the way your supposed to.

If I put my tinfoil hat on, you mean?

No Im not sure a tin hat would help you see that the story is FUBAR

And you cant answer none of em, so you call me the nutcase because I don't except your explanation that we don't need an explanation? Is that right?Im nuts because I don't belive you ? Show me this proof you have, and Ill shut up

[QUOTE=jonnyq;898286]I haven't heard any explanation of how this happened other than a mentally ill kid shot a bunch of people.

I haven't said anything to the contrary either. But now this is where your going to get into theroys. but were not discussing theory were discussing known facts of the case as the police and witnesses explained them and if we look ONLY at the facts presented and overlay them against each other on a timeline you begin to see probems

I never said you were nuts. I'm just asking for how you believed this could happen, being a conspiracy.

Ive stated my personel view before, but I will tell you again , (please don't ask again) I personally believe that the evidence (not proof) supports the fact that the US justice dept and elements withen the government includeing Diane Fienstien Chuck Shumer President Obamma Hillery Clinton and others some of whom were already involved with and co- sponsored Operation Fast and furious, an anti gun operation against the American public , and who had just finished writeing some of the topughest anti gun laws in the country either by design or by not saw an opportunity to use the shootings at Sandy Hook as a basis of their of their agendas. Phone calls were made the scene was controlled and assessed and the weapon magically changed from handgun to rifle .

I do believe Lanza most likely did it , but not the way it was explained.

I don't believe an explanation of how you believe the government pulled this off is a lot to ask. It either happened "pretty much" how the media and police reported, or it didn't.

It is very much a lot to ask, I have a sht load of unanswererd questions I need answered with facts and not opinion are you ready to do that?

I answered your questions... which you said "And you cant answer none of em,", well, I answered all of them in that post

Sorry kid, you just gave me your opinion, Your opinion is not an answer. ""The police had better things to do"" is not an answer, its an opinion based on nothing .
    Last edited by Holdover; 06-23-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

Major

If I understand you correctly, you are saying the police all thought the .223 cases on the ground were 9mm? I assumed you meant they didn't look at the brass for 24 hours...

Have you discussed this with the officers on scene, or based on media accounts? Because the media rarely get the facts straight.

As far as the doors being opened/closed... I really fail to see the relevance. People are saying no one opens all four doors of the car if one person is getting out, yes? Well, no sane person enters a school and shoots kids. Ever actually met/watched a demented person? Did they act normally? Honestly, I don't see the 4 car doors opened as a big deal. If 4 people got out, they would have closed the doors. Who gets out of a car and leaves the door open? Then to figure 4 people got out and they all left the doors open?

Another "question" the hoaxer theorists ask is why are the first row of cars in the parking lot all backed in?

The entrance to the lot is behind the spaces (away from the school) The first people in take the first open row, pulling through the second row. When that fills in, the people start populating the second row. Not many people would drive in past the spots, then turn into them. If they're open, pull straight in.

I asked a straight up question, describe what you believe happened.

All I get is questions about what was reported. The media rarely gets facts straight... they rarely get briefings on scenes like this until it's over, they get their info. from on scene witnesses, many of which just want to get on TV and may or may not have seen anything. That's why we get people from Sandy Hook and the Boston bombings on the news, they aren't that far away. "let's get on the news and say we saw everything!"
    Last edited by jonnyq; 06-23-2014 at 02:57 PM.

General

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyq View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you are saying the police all thought the .223 cases on the ground were 9mm? I assumed you meant they didn't look at the brass for 24 hours...

This is correct , the weapon identified as the murder weapon was the two hand guns. this was the first initial reports which can sometimes be wrong within a reasonable time frame as demonstrated by our lovely media on a daily basis. However the every single media outlet got every single weapon the same. meaning they were guessing it was a .22 or a 45 or a 357 mag , they all stated that it was 10 mm Glock 9 mm Sig saurer and an Ar 15 in the car . That means they had the same sources of information and even stated that they were using law enforcement sources . They were not all guessing or they would all be different . And They weren't. they had obtained the same information from law enforcement sources and all had sai the same thing. it was the hand guns and the Ar was in the car. It wasn't until 24 hours later they changed the story and said no no it was the AR and hand guns were just brought for fun .

Have you discussed this with the officers on scene, or based on media accounts? Because the media rarely get the facts straight.

No The officers on the scene are under a gag order in a criminal case that is already solved.

My information is primarily based on eyewitness testimony, police testimony, and police reports that have been released. Personnel observation of crime scene photos which had not been re-dacted as yet .

As far as the doors being opened/closed... I really fail to see the relevance. People are saying no one opens all four doors of the car if one person is getting out, yes? Well, no sane person enters a school and shoots kids. Ever actually met/watched a demented person? Did they act normally? Honestly, I don't see the 4 car doors opened as a big deal. If 4 people got out, they would have closed the doors. Who gets out of a car and leaves the door open? Then to figure 4 people got out and they all left the doors open?

Your being disingenuous , Four doors opened infers to a normal mind, four occupants, two sweatshirts infers two people Obviously it doesn't prove it ,and like you said he was a crazy kid who knows why , but there it is , right in front of us, stareing at us and we don't know why. It also establishes a time line and and begs the question of why the police broke protocol to close the doors while there is an active shooter in the building.

I asked a straight up question, describe what you believe happened.

I hope you read the above .

All I get is questions about what was reported.

As opposed to?

The media rarely gets facts straight...
    Sometimes its a convenient error, See Bengazi
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

I read all the police reports and they were not able to get a ballistic match to the Bushmaster from any of the rounds recovered. In the report it's said it could if been caused by a dirty barrel. Yet I saw a picture of a round that went into a car in the parking lot and it had perfect rifling on it. This is when I knew something fishy was going on. Also the medical examiner was quoted saying they removed numerous bullets from victims. Those rounds don't get lodged in a child's body like that they go through like butter. There are just too many inconsistencies in what went on for me to believe anything they say to be true.

Major

The Titanic disaster also begs a lot of unanswered questions....

Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy - YouTube

The Titanic disaster also begs a lot of unanswered questions....

Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy - YouTube
    The Titanic didn't take my ****ing rights away!

Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

jonnyq can I beg you to please change your avatar? it's totally off topic, but every time I see your post I get he eeby jeebies.
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    I agree with the Snowden comment, I am really shocked he hasn't bit it yet. But this guy dying is tragic but doesn't ruffle my feathers. Speaking of feathers, how's the popcorn up there nuggetnuts?
    Well, if he was hiding out in syria, he'd be dead by now. Russia is a little tighter with their airspace... drones can't strike at will there, nor can spies/agents move with relative ease...

Make no mistake about it, Snowden will get less gentle handling than that dirtbag we traded 5 terrorists for.

ETA: We can just check his emails... oh wait, they were on the same server as the IRS emails... oopsie whoopsie... sorry bout that...

Some just wish to bury their heads in the sand. Ignorance is bliss!
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

Major

Some just wish to bury their heads in the sand. Ignorance is bliss!
    Calling people ignorant does not further your stance.

The Earth does not revolve around the sun.

I offer mathematical proof:

365 days in a year are what THEY want you to believe!

No one pays attention to the details!

7 days in a week.
    52 weeks in a year!

I THINK NOT!

WHY DOES 52 X 7 NOT EQUAL 365!!! It's 364.

IT'S ALL A LIE! ADDING THE EXTRA DAY IN A LEAP YEAR ONLY MAKES THE LIE WORSE.

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION!

PROOF POSITIVE THE WORLD IS NOT REVOLVING AROUND THE SUN.

BOOM. Irrefutable evidence.
    Last edited by jonnyq; 06-23-2014 at 04:31 PM.

How about the FBI report? because it has been classified as restricted due to national security reasons...

There is absolutely no forensic proof made available to the public -where the guns came from or who bought them (receipts etc..), who they were licensed to (no license records), no ballistic records (what gun was shot, what bullets matched what), no explanation of why cars were struck outside, no explanation as the the 3 other individuals that were chased (some masked in a van), no explanation as to why no hospital received any victims when only doctors are legally allowed to declare death, no explanation that no evac helis were present, that no EMT were allowed on the scene, that no other students were seen (600 students hello?), and on and on and on.

S what are the facts? According to CNN and the rest of the media, THEY and their narratives are all that is needed to solve a case.

Case closed.
    Last edited by Carabiner; 06-23-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    RPD 46

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Carabiner View Post
    How about the FBI report? because it has been classified as restricted due to national security reasons...

You have proof of this?

General

Report of the State’s Attorney for the

Judicial District of Danbury on the
    Report of the State’s Attorney for the

Report of the State’s Attorney
    Judicial District of Danbury on the
    Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School

items found and noted for this report are:
    - A Christmas check from the mother to the shooter to purchase a CZ 83 firearm;39

Page 26

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sand...nal_Report.pdf

The question posed is why did Nancy lanza who feared her son decided to give him a check to buy a firearm when he wasn't old enough to buy one nor was he lisenced to?

This is a fact taken from the DAs final report on sandy Hook . Does it make any sense at all to you? Or do you believe Nancy Lanza was mentally ill too?

(footnote)

A Christmass Check in a house with no Christmass tree , Whats wrong with this picture? There was no tree in the Lanza house even though they had a wreath and exchanged gifts .

You have proof of this?

The FBI classified their report until FOI was requested and much speculation as to a cover up. They released on April 14, 2014 a heavily redacted 65 pages of a 170 page report which is unreadable with no facts or evidence. Example of which is below.

RPD 46

Never mind they just caught the guy that claimed to be the shooter! Threat charge filed in Connecticut school shooting - The Washington Post

Calling people ignorant does not further your stance.

The Earth does not revolve around the sun.

I offer mathematical proof:

365 days in a year are what THEY want you to believe!

No one pays attention to the details!

7 days in a week.
    52 weeks in a year!

I THINK NOT!

WHY DOES 52 X 7 NOT EQUAL 365!!! It's 364.

IT'S ALL A LIE! ADDING THE EXTRA DAY IN A LEAP YEAR ONLY MAKES THE LIE WORSE.

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION!

PROOF POSITIVE THE WORLD IS NOT REVOLVING AROUND THE SUN.

BOOM. Irrefutable evidence.
    What? Relax. Get yourself a drink and settle down. You are jibber jabbing...
    Last edited by willjr75; 06-23-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Carabiner View Post
    The FBI classified their report until FOI was requested and much speculation as to a cover up. They released on April 14, 2014 a heavily redacted 65 pages of a 170 page report which is unreadable with no facts or evidence. Example of which is below.

This is proof the FBI report is still classified because of national security?

Would you accept a document written in crayon, from photobucket, that says Elvis did the shooting?

Major

What? Relax. Get yourself a drink and settle down. You are jibber jabbing...

This is the kind of rhetoric I am seeing as "proof" there was a conspiracy at Sandy Hook.

Why is this different and unacceptable?

I would like to see video surveillance of Lanza entering the school.
    That video footage would undeniably answer some important questions once and for all.

Not dead children, Not gory scenes, Simply the video of Lanza entering the school. It seems to me that if there was video footage of Lanza holding an AR15 as he was entering the building. The people with an agenda would of wanted that footage released. A picture is worth a thousand words sort of thing.

IMO it is not released because the video footage would show Lanza WITHOUT AN AR15. That's just my opinion I don't know what really happened that day. But I do think the official story doesn't make any sense in many ways.

One of many things I wonder about this subject is. Why was Sandy Hook handled so differently from the other school shootings that occurred in the past?

Cops Dump Heavily Redacted Sandy Hook Surveillance Footage
    Plenty is redacted, Much of the video footage, for example, consists of a blue “CONTENT REDACTED”

Connecticut State Police Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Report
    Includes links to:
    911/Telephone/Radio Communications
    Mobile Video Recordings
    Outdoor Scene Processing Video
    Indoor Scene Processing Video
    Photographs
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 06-23-2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: spelling & grammer

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast