• 2 Post By WARFAB
  • 2 Post By scosgt
  • 1 Post By PJZWTL
  • 1 Post By Toecutter
  • 1 Post By Sweetyzfd
  • 1 Post By VARMINT223
  • 1 Post By PJZWTL
  • 1 Post By defilade

Thread: Obummer Reaches New Low - Is He Insane, As Well As a Traitor???

Default Obummer Reaches New Low - Is He Insane, As Well As a Traitor???

Gov Perry of Texas doesn't appear amused by Obummer's attitude. I'm beginning to think he's on his way to the bin.

The PJ Tatler » PHOTOS: Obama Laughs His Way Through Meeting with Gov. Perry
    I know a cold as cold as it gets
    I fight a war, I may never see won
    I live only to see you live to regret
    Everything that you done - Patty Griffin

makes me sick

Perry's expression isn't just "serious". It looks like he wants to jump across the table and pound the grin off the president's face.

I can not stand obama, but this is out of context, just like the libs did to the picture of Bush hearing about the 911 attacks.
    JamieZ and ken75ranger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scosgt View Post
    I can not stand obama, but this is out of context, just like the libs did to the picture of Bush hearing about the 911 attacks.
    I have to disagree, based on the facial expressions and body language of the woman in the right background. This is a classic "What the fu$k do you expect?" expression. I spent 7 years having "meetings" with a completely incompetent, criminal, narcissistic boss. Believe me, Obummer is going off the rails. No one else but Obummer's "peeps" seem to think there's anything serious going on.

Add this to the pile: No-Worries Obama: 'We Should Just Stay Here All Afternoon and Have a Picnic'

Or this: Obama Laughs Off Impeachment Calls ... Really For What?

Lastly, the time to play by the Marquis de Queensbury rules IS OVER!!! Trash him in any way possible - use their tactics against them. If he thinks yucking it up will set well, I think he's greatly mistaken. And most people don't even know the myriad of other diseases, usually parasitic, that these illegals are bringing with them.

It is interesting that the African-American population is finally seeing the light:

Houston black woman goes on EPIC rant about unaccompanied illegals – “Why can’t they go back?” » The Right Scoop -

MUST SEE VIDEO>>> BLACK PROTESTERS in Murrieta Confront Pro-Illegal Immigrant Supporters | The Gateway Pundit

A more detailed acount: Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty | National Review Online

Maybe we're at the cusp of taking this country back - whites, African-Americans, all American citizens getting off the "guilt train" and telling Obummer and handlers - "STFU and GTFO!!"

There's a serious disconnect between this POSOTUS and reality.
    I know a cold as cold as it gets
    I fight a war, I may never see won
    I live only to see you live to regret
    Everything that you done - Patty Griffin

He is not insane he knows exactly what he is doing
    timboy likes this.
    This state just blows.................

At the end of the day it is better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6 ..FUAC

Hubris has caused the fall of many leaders throughout history.
    wizrd likes this.
    The worst evil the world has saw,Were crimes defended by the "law"
    Deny our rights and we'll break it,You got to break the chains that hold you down
    Crush the tyrants to the ground,Freedom cannot be legislated
    - Mike Muir / Suicidal Tendencies- Give it Revolution
    www.oathkeepers.org

Planned destruction of America.
    timboy likes this.

Colonel

Obama just keeps poking these people right in the eye and sooner than later it's going to come to blows over something stupid . This border thing is his own causing , now when called out on it he acts like he doesn't care cause his handlers are afraid to say anything different than the truth! All of the news channels are protreying a different take on it and the signals being sent to Main Street America are about to drive the Democratic Party to the woods for a long time along with a bunch of RINO,s . This election has everyone I know fired up as the state and Feds have overstepped their bounds . All I can say is this mornings breakfast at the local diner told a huge story( I'm like a fly on the wall there ) cause I have never seen so many people so fired up to vote as I have this year ! Mark your calendars as this is going to be a tsunami the liberals won't soon forget .
    Ask for no quarter and expect none . There is no dress rehearsals in life ,you only go around once !

Is the national guard a state organization? Does Perry need Obama to send the national guard to the Texas border or can he do it himself?

Not as insane as cuomo.
    kinney likes this.
    ======================================
    SCOPE/NRA/NYSRPA/AARP
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    Support your local FFL
    Save the environment, recycle; learn to reload.

Quote Originally Posted by WARFAB View Post
    Is the national guard a state organization? Does Perry need Obama to send the national guard to the Texas border or can he do it himself?
    The National Guard isn't really trained to handle this type of situation. LE in Texas is far better trained in these matters but honestly, the issue goes beyond what LE can do. They can secure the boarder initially. The trafficers (human and drug) will retreat. We remove LE or downsize the boarder force and they will come back. This is about money. America loves its drugs and big business, especially agriculture love low wage workers. Trafficers know there is a ton of money to be made and business knows there is a ton of money to be saved. My prediction is this is going to be a very long term problem.. But hey, who am I?
    There are 3 kinds of people in this world: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder, what just happened.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by PJZWTL View Post
    He is not insane he knows exactly what he is doing
    I do not agree.......he does not know the weight of his decisions....he is delusional

Quote Originally Posted by eagleridge357 View Post
    I do not agree.......he does not know the weight of his decisions....he is delusional
    He simply doesn't care how he comes off. He is out in 2016 no matter what. If he comes off as crazy, blame goes on him more than on his party, leaving voters to still vote dem.. He can afford to throw caution to the wind. He is not up for re-election.
    There are 3 kinds of people in this world: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder, what just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleridge357 View Post
    I beleive he knows he is from the crowd that hates all we are and once were. His actions are to intentionaly cause this nation harm. To say he is Nero fidaling (sort of speak) is cutting him to much slack
    Last edited by PJZWTL; 07-11-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    1911guy likes this.
    This state just blows.................

At the end of the day it is better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6 ..FUAC

Corporal

I believe Perry could activate the Texas National Guard and send them to the border. Obama could then assert presidential authority and order them to stand down. Another difficulty is that the Constitution empowers only the Federal government to defend the borders. Perry has no real authority to push illegals back over the border. Obama would sue him in court if he did and probably win like he did with Arizona's attempt to rein in illegals. The Constitution also obligates the Federal government to defend the states which Obama is ignoring. The only real solutions here are impeachment or a revolt.

Lex
    Private

Not that I approve of the pics, but listening to Rick Perry talk makes me giggle too.

FUBO!
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Dougral View Post
    I believe Perry could activate the Texas National Guard and send them to the border. Obama could then assert presidential authority and order them to stand down. Another difficulty is that the Constitution empowers only the Federal government to defend the borders. Perry has no real authority to push illegals back over the border. Obama would sue him in court if he did and probably win like he did with Arizona's attempt to rein in illegals. The Constitution also obligates the Federal government to defend the states which Obama is ignoring. The only real solutions here are impeachment or a revolt.
    Perry just needs to establish a new TX guard base, approx 5-10 miles wide and the length of the TX-MX border. post the same "deadly force authorized" signs the feds have covered half the state of Nevada with and just mean it.
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
    Albert Einstein

Perry should bus them right in and dump them off right at the White House doors.
    Dougral likes this.
    You are with our Constitution or you are with the Terrorists!

Major

on one side of the table are some serious people ...on the other obummer and his knob polishers, all grinnin like their boss