Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By LigerNoir
  • 2 Post By Phazer

Thread: Mass shooters were Democrats!!

Default Mass shooters were Democrats!!

This is an interesting article I found on another site (YEP, now it's out: MO visits other sites):

Dear Editor
    I know and appreciate Sen. Tim Johnson’s position on guns and the Second Amendment. I would ask him to ask the progressive liberals he is in contact with who are antigun and anti second amendment why is it the progressive liberals acquire guns, then kill [movie goers] and children in schools'? Why are no conservative NRA members involved in mass shootings?
    Ft Hood Shooter: Registered Democrat and Muslim.
    Columbine Shooters: Too young to vote … both families were Registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
    Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat.
    Colorado theater shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occupy wall street participant .. progressive liberal.
    Connecticut school shooter: Registered Democrat. Hated Christians.
    Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Demo-rats. Curious, isn't it? So I was thinking, maybe we should just make it illegal for Demo-rats to buy guns.
    Problem solved. I think that is a fair solution. After all. it is for the children too.
    SOURCE: Custer County Chronicle, 02 06 13 Page 5A
    MO

NY/FL/UT CCW

Member: LaSalle S.C., NRA

Thats the dirty little secret they dont want you to know about.

These people were sick minded. Their former political affiliation doesn't matter.

This information has been disputed. The accuracy of these assertions is not apparently verified. Even the information in the article/post below is subject to interpretation.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth
    The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

I would, however, concur that all of these people are murders. No political party would side with what these human-shaped monsters have done.
    Robhimself and LigerNoir like this.

I wasn't saying that any political party was endorsing what they did. I just found it interesting and reposted the article I found on another site, that had a source connected to it. I did try running it through SNOPES and came up with nothing debunking it so figured it may be true as it was supposedly posted in a newspaper!
    I agree they are murderous monsters nontheless!
    MO

NY/FL/UT CCW

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Phazer View Post
    This information has been disputed. The accuracy of these assertions is not apparently verified. Even the information in the article/post below is subject to interpretation.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

I would, however, concur that all of these people are murders. No political party would side with what these human-shaped monsters have done.
    It's nice to see myths debunked, but the fact that the author of that article conflates being a white supremacist with being a Republican or ideologically similar is just as stupid and offensive as somebody sending a chain email around claiming some mass murderers were Democrats without trying to do some source checking.

Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    but the fact that the author of that article conflates being a white supremacist with being a Republican or ideologically similar is just as stupid and offensive as somebody sending a chain email around claiming some mass murderers were Democrats without trying to do some source checking.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    It's nice to see myths debunked, but the fact that the author of that article conflates being a white supremacist with being a Republican or ideologically similar is just as stupid and offensive as somebody sending a chain email around claiming some mass murderers were Democrats without trying to do some source checking.
    mantis, I certainly hope you are not referring to me with your comment about somebody sending a chain email without trying to check the source. If so please see my post directly above yours!
    MO

NY/FL/UT CCW

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by MoMan View Post
    mantis, I certainly hope you are not referring to me with your comment about somebody sending a chain email without trying to check the source. If so please see my post directly above yours!
    I was referring to the article linked to by Phazer that says the idea that many mass shooters were democrats is "making its way through e-mail chains and social media."

Quote Originally Posted by Phazer View Post

The first time I saw this I looked into this about the OK city bombing. After mass shootings started becoming the big news story people were accusing McVeigh as a democrat when his actions were clearly that of someone who is totally anti government.

I agree that these people are murderers and the party they vote for means nothing because once you choose to take someone's life from them you deserve no rights of your own.

Captain

I don't care who the shooters voted for, but I find it funny as all hell that someone on the left dug up all the details on the voting of shooters, but can't be bothered to dig up the facts on the bull**** Bloomberg and Cuomo spew on a daily basis.

I wrote this in another thread - progressive liberals hate this country. They hate personal freedom, they hate capitalism, and they hate feeling threatened when they try to push their agenda on others. They will NEVER be happy...
    NRA Certified Instructor and Life Member --- Member NYSRPA & SCOPE --- IDPA Safety Officer & Sharpshooter --- Former Capt, USAF
    Support and Defend the US Constitution --- Honor the Second Amendment!

IDF

ah NOW i see why republicans are trying to disarm everyone!!

Democrats want victims so they can rise up and claim to be our saviors via legislation (e.g. SAFE Act). It's disgusting.
    I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country

Deo et Patrić

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius