New York Firearms Forum banner

White supremacists shoot 5 Black Lives Matter protesters

3K views 55 replies 29 participants last post by  Airborneguy 
#1 ·
#4 ·
And the evidence that the perps were "white supremecist's" is....?

#32 ·
They're white. Or at least looked so in the right light.

Remember that Zimmerman was white too. Despite not being so.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Eentually this was bound to happen. Black radicals are waging a low-level insurgency against civilized American society with the support of a good portion of our political machine, including the president. Obviously there are radicals on the other side eager to fight back. I'm surprised this took so long to happen. Expect more, hopefully.

#10 ·
Eentually this was bound to happen. Black radicals are waging a low-level insurgency against civilized American society with the support of a good portion of our political machine, including the president. Obviously there are radicals on the other side eager to fight back. I'm surprised this took so long to happen. Expect more, hopefully.
Surely you don't mean the "hopefully" part? I don't think gun battles in the streets between two sets of extremists will help anything at all.

#9 ·
From Wikipedia;

An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits, or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act. An agent provocateur may be acting out of their own sense of duty or may be employed by the police or other entity to discredit or harm another group (e.g. a peaceful protest or demonstration) by provoking them to commit a crime - thus, undermining the protest or demonstration as a whole.
I am convinced there are people who would like nothing better than to focus blame on the hateful racists white man for bringing violence to the brave and peace loving folks from BLM who are on the streets seeking justice and equality.

#16 ·
I don't think it was a false flag. I think the BLM people thought they could push some white people around, Michael Brown style. I think the report I saw said that "BLM members were trying to HERD the counter-protesters..." (emphasis mine). And since the non-BLM people were armed, the expected result occurred. No need to conspiracy theories, no need for sophistication.

I think it's funny that they were protesting at a police station. I was hoping to read "the police have no leads"! :D

#18 ·
Of course the media is going to "hype" this up. They want a full blown race war because that means $ for them! And when the president supports it, that is just gravy for them.

And its funny how they tried to emphasize the blm as "peaceful" when they bullied a counter protest out of the area.

I have zero tolerance for race supremacists of any color (not saying these were in fact white supremacists), so it would be great if they could wipe themselves off the map.

#19 · (Edited)
Most white supremacists aren't much on the supremacy part... they simple want white people to have the choice to live peaceably without colored people. The right to association is as natural a right as self-defense, yet the Federal government made it a crime to exercise your right to choose who you associate with.

The notion of separate but equal worked for quite a long time, and for the majority of Southern blacks they had a higher rate of employment and more stable families than their white counterparts. The media hyped the disparities and the rare lynchings (most of which were justified vigilante justice, not merely victimizing innocents).

People should be free to choose. Nothing in the so-called white supremacist movement is about reinstating slavery or denying ******* or any other minority their constitutional rights. But if I don't want to rent an apartment to blacks or serve them in my restaurant, that should be my choice (with the consequences of loosing some customers) not the Federal government's.

Nothing in the white rights agenda is about denying colored people the right to start their own businesses, schools, or anything else. It's more about being against forcing white people, who built the most successful culture and society in history, from having to accommodate people who are going to actively dismantle a wonderful country. It's happening right in front of us right now and I don't see anyone doing much to stop it....

Add to that the coddling of blacks, racist programs like affirmative action, the break down of the black family unit, and vilification of anything to do with European, Christian or Male... and it makes the so-called white supremacist movements something to at least check out. They're no more nutty than a bunch of gun nuts and survivalists talking politics here in an occupied state.

Even if you don't agree with them 100% they do help swing the pendulum back a little more towards the right so I wouldn't automatically reject them. Personally I think a black leader like Malcolm X got it right a lot more than MLK... let people live apart without patronizing liberal slobbering and we'd get along a lot better.

#20 · (Edited)
Most white supremacists aren't much on the supremacy part... they simple want white people to have the choice to live without colored people. The right to association is as natural a right as self-defense, yet the Federal government made it a crime to exercise your right to choose who you associate with.

The notion of separate but equal worked for quite a long time, and for the majority of Southern blacks they had a higher rate of employment and more stable families than their white counterparts. The media hyped the disparities and the rare lynchings (most of which were justified vigilante justice, not merely victimizing innocents).

People should be free to choose. Nothing in the so-called white supremacist movement is about reinstating slavery or denying ******* or any other minority their constitutional rights. But if I don't want to rent an apartment to blacks or serve them in my restaurant, that should be my choice (with the consequences of loosing some customers) not the Federal government's.

Add to that the coddling of blacks, racist programs like affirmative action, the break down of the black family unit, and vilification of anything to do with European, Christian or Male... and it makes the so-called white supremacist movements something to at least check out. They're no more nutty than a bunch of gun nuts and survivalists talking politics here in an occupied state.

Even if you don't agree with them 100% they do help swing the pendulum back a little more towards the right so I wouldn't automatically reject them. Personally I think a black leader like Malcolm X got it right a lot more than MLK... let people live apart and we'd get along a lot better.
IMHO you are making some excellent points. But, we MUST understand there is a REAL difference between "white supremacists" and "white separatists". They are NOT the same. Google and learn about the distinction, everyone. There is absolutely nothing wrong or immoral with a "white separatist" (or "black separatist") position, and it is my feeling that most of those who are dubbed "white supremacists" are in fact, "white separatists" . Desiring to enable and defend one's own biological and/or race-based identity is a good thing, not a terrible thing. I am sure many Blacks or Asians or Hispanics would argue the same. The problem arises when one group works to force their own ways on another group.
Greg Johnson, "Separatism versus Supremacism" | Counter-Currents Publishing

#21 ·
Good point and I understand. The problem is that the knee jerk reaction to anyone not following the party line is that they're racist white supremacists ~ which only shows how we've all been indoctrinated by public schools and media campaigns over the years. It is always the evil white christian male who is guilty in popular media.

Anyway I've never seen a true white supremacist that wants slavery, genocide, etc. I am sure a few must exist. When was the last lynching? early 1960s maybe?

#28 ·
I think until people realize that what they see CNN provoking race wars on tv have nothing to do with race this will keep exploding. This is a culture battle. I love how we blindly are supposed to say Baltimore and such are race issues. So all the black cops that that bigot mayor believes intintionally woke up that morning wanting to kill someone for the first time were white surpremists? This is a simple battle of people with morals and work ethic of every color defending there lives against people with no morals that make their living by violence and welfare checks. Families without mommy and daddy, drug addiction, leftwing morals being justified by left wing media
General destruction of a moral society being the only concern of our government at the moment.something has to give.

#29 ·
Did the reporter miss what he reports the witness said. The three men left the protest and were followed by the black lives matter protesters that were shot before they were shot. I definitely want to hear what the other side has to say because I would expect a self defense claim to be made and possibly justified.

#34 ·
I wouldnt say im itching for a fight, so to speak. But i have little tolerance for this blm movement, just as i would have no tolerance for racist white people acting in an identical manner. The blm "movement" is a racist group of people calling for the death of police and white people. They bully others around because anyone who defies them "must be racist".

Did you even read any of my posts in this thread?

#35 ·
For anyone who does not believe or understand what so many of these "movements" are about, you really need to get out more and see what is really going on.

I don't know too many that are itching for a fight, I think the fight has already been itched.

Groups like BLM; all they want is a fight. They don't seem to want things to change. They want nothing but a fight.

BLM and groups like them are nothing but Racists who are out to cause problems. Looks like problems reared its head!

#37 ·

Sure hope this man is not correct . This is from a few years ago . I believe things are a lot worse. ... Just stay out of the cities if it looks like trouble. Liberals want us conservatives to make a mistake .. Who's side are the judges on . Just think back to the Zimmerman trial ... The folks trying to convict him should have been in jail themselves . Don't be looking for trouble .

#41 ·
"We believe - and we stand behind our belief - that the Minneapolis Police Department is not protecting us and therefore they stand with racist white supremacists who want to destroy a peaceful movement,"
So anyone who opposes them are white supremacist.
Tell me who is the racist here ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.