THE SUNDAY TIN FOIL HAT REPORT - Shady Hook , The road to Israel?
Close

Default THE SUNDAY TIN FOIL HAT REPORT - Shady Hook , The road to Israel?

Yessuh !, time for another notorious mind bending highly controversial episode of the Sunday Tin Foiler report:

Shady Hook the road to Israel? A investigative scouring of the internet surrounding Veronica Pozner aka CNN superstar mother of victim NOA Pozner, by havf8 and his wife. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Warning ! video is little long so I summarize the 1rst half here;

1.NOAH Pozner is that the child's real name? Mother's maiden name is Veronica Haller
    Haller Facebook timeline photo 10 years old shows Noa as Kevin. Is Noa Pozner's real name Kevin Haller?
    Is Noah really dead?

2.Veronica Pozner is Veronica Haller ( maiden name- same pic) No Veronica Pozner on facebook pages of family & relatives.

3. Veronica Haller - - legal counsel and diplomat for embassy of Switzerland in the US
    Pushing for gun control laws internationally for years .
    Pushing the international courts of Switzerland and globally for gun control.

4. Is listed on the *Seventh Annual Conference of the State Parties to amended protocol 2 to the
    convention on the use of certain conventional weapons which may be deemed to be excessively
    injurious or to have indiscriminate effects

5. Alex Haller (her brother and Noah's uncle that was interviewed on TV Sandy Hook about Noah)
    Also lobbying and pushing gun control.
    Predominant lawyer that represents lawyers all over country.
    Connected to the Vatican and EMC Co.

6. Defended the catholic church for diplomatic immunity and pushed legislators to protect the church.

Defended the company Oracle co.
    Oracle is partners with EMC co.
    EMC storage solutions for tactical deployment.

7. All the Hallers are friends with Sylvie Otter marketing Director of EMC
    EMC is a big software co. funded by the dept of defense, and protected by the justice dept. to do
    Cyber warfare security for the US
    EMC also has bases in Israel and is invested in many israeli software companies.
    EMC was given a 10 million dollar contract by DOD to create fake news

8. Prior to the contract EMC was paid 850 million dollars from the feds

9. EMC expanded in Israel and is paying Israeli students to be internet workers to manipulate internet content, and steal internet passwords and create false news.
    Soon after this congress passed HRC5736 Cyber Security bill which allows free access to anyone's accounts in the world, and to manipulate any they wanted on the internet. It is now law that the US can use propaganda news to protect national security.

10. Eric Holder praised the bill as helping capture homegrown extremists with the use of hired national ACTORS.

11. All the Sandy Hook parents of the victims are interconnected to each other through corporate powers involved in such programs and every event that has happened in the US ie- Israeli spies.

Here for the opposing views of this article is a touching highly professional production tribute video for Noa.
    Note: very nice music and video production and still photography with props and lighting. Music score
    must have cost quite a bit in itself. Amazing resources each victim's family had..

Meanwhile on the other side of the earth in a deep rabbit hole;

Bunny youngster sayz - * mommy where did I come from*
    Bunny mom replies- *it's a secret*
    Bunny youngster sayz - * mommy tell me where I came from*
    Bunny mommy sayz - * if you must know, you were pulled out of a majician's hat*
    Last edited by Carabiner; 03-17-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    RPD 46

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Meanwhile on the other side of the internet on another site they claim that under the Pozner name, Veronica Pozner is a fraud;
    http://nodisinfo.com/Home/2013/01/23...actor-parents/

Perpetrator to the extreme (#16), Veronique Pozner: Pozner is the resident bulldog for gun confiscation. A dire enemy of the Second Amendment, she seeks to institute draconian restrictions against weapons and ammunition–for Americans exclusively. Simultaneously, she and her ilk, including her anonymous husband, are primary contributors to the notorious Jewish National Fund (JNF), the chief architect of the Apartheid campaign against the Palestinians. Money she collects in her fund goes in part directly to the Zionist entity for projects involved in land confiscation and, therefore, the arming of settlers. She has admitted on the air that money is being sent to the Zionist entity based upon Noah’s death, now deemed fraudulent. Thus, she is committing extortion. which means to “obtain” funds “by improper means.” Regardless, in the epitome of hypocrisy see seeks gun restrictions for Americans, while supporting the illicit Israeli invaders to be armed to the max (that is through the Apartheid-promoting JNF).
    Important points:

• on the Internet there are no pictures anywhere in existence of her holding or being at the side of Noah Pozner, as pictured in the post-Sandy Hook portraits
    • she shows no normal emotions of any kind when speaking about him
    • the first thing out of her mouth in interviews is related to the corruption of the Second Amendment
    • she mentions her loyalty to the Zionist entity frequently
    • she is a dual nation and is loyal to the Israeli entity, while committing high treason against Americans
    • a fraud, she is using the purported death of Noah as an emotional wedge to drive legislation against gun rights, thus acting as a shill for the Zionist World Order
    • let her produce even a single document or photograph proving Noah Pozner is her son or better yet that he died
    • she is attempting to garner sympathy, while collecting more, for the Zionist cause

What needs to be uncovered?
    • Where is her husband? What role did he play in the scam?
    • Why did he go down to Florida instead of grieving with her over Noah’s loss?
    • She says “what a mother goes through” in pregnancy is horrendous, only to lose a child to an AR-15. Does she have any birthing records or a birth certificate for Noah Pozner that isn’t forged? Or is it an Obama-like issue?
    • Does Veronique Pozner live in Newtown/Sandy Hook and if so, where?
    • What is the role of her “brother” the Mossad agent, Alexis Haller? Why is this man from LA her spokesperson, instead of someone closer by, like her missing-in-action husband?
    • Fine: you claim he is dead; you are collecting money, planting trees on stolen land; prove he is dead and stop collecting money on his purported corpse for hypocritical gains
    Last edited by Carabiner; 03-17-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    RPD 46

Here a politician claims Israel was involved. (and ridiculed by MSM)

politician says israel did it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8pMpF4WV00
    RPD 46

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements

Ok now I found it, but not by using the search feature. Tried that three times and the thread did not come up. I only found this thread by going to your profile and clicking on latest started threads. Maybe the anti's know how useful you have become to our side and they are sabotaging your links. Don't worry, we'll fix their wagons!
    Last edited by Shooter; 03-17-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Very interesting post my good man. I have heard a lot of this Veronica Pozner. I'll have to check into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshooter1 View Post
    Very interesting post my good man. I have heard a lot of this Veronica Pozner. I'll have to check into this.
    Yeah she is the green screen queen (superimposed video background scene shot in studio)
    RPD 46

Alleged Pozner home being gutted March 9.

RPD 46