Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Obama requests 15,000 Russian troops to come to America

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner usmcveteran's Avatar

Default Obama requests 15,000 Russian troops to come to America

Don't think this has been posted yet. Not sure of its reliability either but scary none the less.

Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.
    According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.
    Important to note, this report says, is that FEMA Region III, the area Russian troops are being requested for, includes Washington D.C. and the surrounding States of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, “strongly suggesting” that the Obama regime has lost confidence in its own military being able to secure its survival should it be called upon to do so.
    In his public statements, yesterday, regarding these matters Minister Puchkov stated, “We have decided that the US Federal Emergency Management Agency and Russia’s Emergencies Ministry will work together to develop systems to protect people and territory from cosmic impacts,” and further noted that his meeting with DHS Director Napolitano also covered other kinds of natural emergencies, such as recent years’ extreme weather in both Russia and United States.

In this EMERCOM report, however, Minister Puchkov notes that the Russian troops being requested by the Obama regime would “more than likely” be paired with US-DHS troops who last year purchased nearly 2 billion rounds of ammunition and just this past month placed and emergency order for riot gear.
    As to what “upcoming disaster” the US is preparing for, this report continues, appears to be “strongly related” to last weeks assassination of American reporter Michael Hastings who was killed while attempting to reach the safety of the Israeli Consulate in Los Angeles, and as we had reported on in our 20 June report Top US Journalist Attempting To Reach Israeli Consulate Assassinated.
    Further to be noted about Hastings assassination by the Obama regime is the continued US mainstream propaganda news cover-up of it, though many freelance reporters continue to uncover the truth, such as Jim Stone whose investigation noted that the rear portion of Hastings car was blown open and shredded with the rest of the car nicely intact, which runs counter to the “official” story that this vehicle has hit a tree.

Not mentioned in this EMERCOM report is any suggestion that Russia would comply with this request from the Obama regime, especially in light of the horrifying information being given to Russian intelligence analysts from Edward Snowden who has been labeled as the most wanted man in the world.
    According to one Federal Security Services (FSB) bulletin on their continued debriefing of Snowden, and analysis of the information he has provided Russian intelligence officers, his father, Lonnie Snowden, was an officer in the US Coast Guard during the 11 September 2001 attacks on the United States who had “direct knowledge” of the true events that occurred and whom the real perpetrators were.

Being directly affected by the events of 9/11, this FSB bulletin says, Snowden “self initiated” a multi-year effort to gain access to America’s top secrets, a mission which when recently completed led him to contact various international reporters, including Hastings, whom he believed could be trusted with disseminating the information he had obtained.
    Though known to us directly from our Kremlin sources as to the exact connections Snowden’s information proves regarding 9/11 and both the Bush and Obama regimes, and the even more horrific event soon to come, a June 2013 Defence Advisory Notice (DA-Notice) prevents our being able to…at this time.
    Likewise, and as the assassination of Hastings clearly shows, the Obama regime claims a legal right to kill anyone it so chooses without charges or trial they believe may threaten US national security, and what Snowden’s information reveals definitely falls into that category.
    What can be said though, there is a critical reason billionaires all over the world have been dumping their stocks, and fast; and those who are not able to read between the lines will soon find themselves in the most dangerous situation they’ve ever encountered.

Ill believe it if troops make landfall

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter122 View Post
    Then likely the landfill.
    Evild and Degenret like this.
    RPD 46

PYSOPS could be at play here. I think overall its working here in the U.S.too. With all the things that have been happening and reported to happen in the future it is really tough to tell what is legit and not anymore.

By no means do I think the article is completely false or not possible. But I want to believe its not true and I think thats the point. I think that if the population can be confused and then presented with crazy possibilities whether true or not they will likely choose to believe whats in their best interest, in this case that there is no way Russian Troops are coming to America or that the stock market isn't going to collapse soon taking away most Americans retirements.

Vlad Hates Barry, the only thing he'll ever give him is a well deserved punch in the mouth.
    swilliamsny and Robhimself like this.
    45 Kills your soul.

MOLON LABE!

True but he did say that snowden had to stop spilling U.S. Secrets if he wanted to stay in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Evild View Post
    Vlad Hates Barry, the only thing he'll ever give him is a well deserved punch in the mouth.
    Stagecraft at it's best, these two "foes" agree on far more than they disagree.

Look no further than Syria for the tell tale signs of a deal being already cut between these two.

Remember how "infuriated" the EU nations were to learn of NSA spying on them, when Snowden blew the whistle?

Europe responded by denying Bolivia the right to fly over Spain, France, Portugal, and Italy.

Bolivia's Air Force One Finally Granted European Overflight: Currently Above Spain | Zero Hedge
    demerson and Robin like this.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

Mark Twain

Tim

The article lost me when it started going into 9/11 conspiracy theories. At that point I wrote off the validity of the whole thing.
    http://www.facebook.com/nyfirearms

NRA member, SCOPE NY member, NYSRPA member

I read half of the article. It's a very interesting example of misleading people. Despite it being full of links, not a single one support it, and thus it has the illusion of authority, but is in fact 100% bull****.

I will retract this if anybody can actually find the report oft-stated in the article that has any indication whatsoever that the US gov has asked for thousands of Russian troops to help with continuity of government and riot control. Nobody can find this because it's not true.

This article has been thrown around the nutty news sites like infowars as well.

People really need to be far more careful about what they read. The internet is full of sites that ostensibly are legitimate news sources but are not at all. Even if I saw this on NPR (not that NPR would ever post such drivel, but just saying) I'd still want to see the original source.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    The article lost me when it started going into 9/11 conspiracy theories. At that point I wrote off the validity of the whole thing.
    Would not expect a "Low information" person like yourself to understand it. Listen to a Major General who was HEAD of all Intelligence has to say.

General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a FRAUD! - YouTube
    You are with our Constitution or you are with the Terrorists!

The 2 billion round purchase of ammo by DHS is off the charts and should send off major alarms, Foreign Troops on our shores should be watched......closely!

Quote Originally Posted by defilade View Post
    Would not expect a "Low information" person like yourself to understand it. Listen to a Major General who was HEAD of all Intelligence has to say.

General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a FRAUD! - YouTube
    He was not head of that intelligence at 911 and there are more people saying he's nuts than he says they are nuts.

Of course, this is also the guy who continually kept trying to walk through walls but instead hurt his nose:
    Can you kill a goat by staring into its eyes? That's the plot of a Hollywood film (and a U.S. army experiment!) | Mail Online

'I still think it's a great idea,' says General Stubblebine. 'I simply kept bumping my nose. It's a disappointment - just like levitation.'
    Course that is dailymail, and it also speaks as if some of these psychic experiments were real, despite the fact that science has never, not once, not ever proven paranormal anything exists in any way whatsoever.

You guys ready for Cold War II? This is definitely some disturbing news and it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Didn't Dr.Evil also post an article about this from a different source that could be deemed "legitimate." Unless it's from some crazy website I'll take this information at face value. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
    Last edited by Bob11; 07-03-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country

Deo et Patrić

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Here is some more information from the Russian government:

Several documents signed during joint work of Russian Emergency Ministry and FEMA

Of course they don't state how many troops will be working in conjunction with FEMA.

Deo et Patrić

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter122 View Post
    Our group has people on the border in AZ. They have run into Russian troops in the various towns near some of the bases that are closest to the border. They are already here. "Why" is another matter.
    SCOPE
    In 2014, we're still putting wood on guns? 0_o

The unfunny thing is, with this regime, it is believable!! Who is acting and who is real? Living the lie!!!
    GIMMEE BACK MY COUNTRY!!!
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Bob11 View Post
    Here is some more information from the Russian government:

Several documents signed during joint work of Russian Emergency Ministry and FEMA

Of course they don't state how many troops will be working in conjunction with FEMA.
    So, basically inter-company training, which all nations are involved in over a multitude of fields has been turned into evidence that Russian troops will be used in riot control.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    He was not head of that intelligence at 911 and there are more people saying he's nuts than he says they are nuts.

Of course, this is also the guy who continually kept trying to walk through walls but instead hurt his nose:
    Can you kill a goat by staring into its eyes? That's the plot of a Hollywood film (and a U.S. army experiment!) | Mail Online

Course that is dailymail, and it also speaks as if some of these psychic experiments were real, despite the fact that science has never, not once, not ever proven paranormal anything exists in any way whatsoever.
    No debris + No wing marks = Smoking gun

Well, 'o's buddy Casvez brought in thousands of cuban troops in, to secure that countries population. After all, The Cuban's have no ties, so intimidation and killing is much easier when bringing things under control. Why wouldn't one despot look to the success of another despot in how to gain population control?
    Robin

If it's true, I wonder how NATO members feel about it...
    Joey

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    So, basically inter-company training, which all nations are involved in over a multitude of fields has been turned into evidence that Russian troops will be used in riot control.
    I don't think they've landed troops here, but I guess we'll see.

Landing foreign troops would be an act of war correct? Highly doubt that will happen.
    Last edited by Bob11; 07-03-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Deo et Patrić

This smacks of fear mongering. Invoking the name Obama makes all claims suddenly feasible.
    ajrocket and ScotchMan like this.
    Member NRA, S.C.O.P.E.
    Observing, learning, acting.
    ----------------------------------------
    Note: I am not an attorney. Nothing I have written or do write on these forums is legal advice.

With good reason!!!
    Robin
    ajrocket and 1911guy like this.

45 Kills your soul.

MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by defilade View Post
    The 2 billion round purchase of ammo by DHS is off the charts and should send off major alarms, Foreign Troops on our shores should be watched......closely!

Shouldn't they be buying 7.62 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast