Nelson Mandela Dead At 95
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator Spydermonkey's Avatar

Although he did assist in creating rights for blacks, he was still a communist, a racist, and he turned a successful country into a 3rd world poo hole. He ran a bombing campaign, murdered political opponents, used rape and intimidation, supported violent communist splinter groups and encouraged the murder of whites and entire rival tribes. He became the darling of the left and drove a healthy country into the ground. The man is responsible for the deaths of millions and that is not an exaggeration.
    Disregarding color of law, preventing free travel, and creating joinder with NYF members since 2010.

"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
    -George A. Romero

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Spydermonkey View Post
    Although he did assist in creating rights for blacks, he was still a communist, a racist, and he turned a successful country into a 3rd world poo hole. He ran a bombing campaign, murdered political opponents, used rape and intimidation, supported violent communist splinter groups and encouraged the murder of whites and entire rival tribes. He became the darling of the left and drove a healthy country into the ground. The man is responsible for the deaths of millions and that is not an exaggeration.
    I Disagree.

I knew several South Africans in the late 1970's and the fact that there was no blood bath was remarkable. He demonstrated Christian forgiveness and saved many people. A real communist would have taken a different path.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements

Good riddance.

Major

Good riddance

Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator Spydermonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ratbrandt View Post
    I Disagree.

I knew several South Africans in the late 1970's and the fact that there was no blood bath was remarkable. He demonstrated Christian forgiveness and saved many people. A real communist would have taken a different path.
    I'm sorry if you believe that, I know that's what they tried to spoon feed me throughout school too. Just because they taught it to you doesn't mean it's factually correct. If he was only a revolutionary I might give him a pass, but to promote terrorism and white genocide taints him. He only cultivated the grandfatherly persona later in life. Setting fire to tires around peoples necks is not what I would call demonstrating Christian forgiveness.

The problem was young Mandela thought the best way to fight it was to go communist and start killing the people you didn't like. In his older years he learned this was not popular and was able to accomplish what he wanted without the violent stigma of his youth. He has as much blood on his hands (maybe more) then the racists he fought.

Basically it was one set of racists led by Mandela dominating the other set of racists because they were willing to be more violent.....then when confronted they said "But they started it".

History is written by the victors and all that jazz.

Mandela also was responsible for bringing the ANC to power in SA, would you like to know why that is bad?

Last edited by Spydermonkey; 12-05-2013 at 08:01 PM.
    Disregarding color of law, preventing free travel, and creating joinder with NYF members since 2010.

"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
    -George A. Romero

BANNED

Research white genocide in South Africa, it's a very dangerous country, it used to be prosperous and beautiful, now it's a hell hole. You think ghettos in Detroit and Baltimore are bad? You ain't seen nothing yet. Good riddance to Mandela, now I'm going to wait for Obama's teary speech tomorrow, maybe he will tie up gun control and blame Republicans for his death.

General

Is doing bad things against an occupying force really all that bad?

I admit, I don't know much about the subject.

GOA
    SAF
    SCOPE
    NRA
    NYSRPA

South African Communist-terrorist leader and former president Nelson Mandela has just died at age 95. He was a long time terrorist and activist for the political beliefs that he outlined in his book "How to be a Good Communist." One of the more infamous methods of terror used by his thugs in the African National Congress (ANC) and the UDF was a practice known as "necklacing." In this barbaric method Mandela's thugs would tie someone's hands with barbed wire, beat them, and then throw a tire around their neck. The tire would be soaked in gasoline and set afire, causing a slow, excruciating death as the melting rubber would be burnt into the body of the victim who was being burnt alive. Mandela's wife Winnie said in 1986 that ''with our necklaces and our boxes of matches we will liberate this country."

Mandela and his wife were treated as heroes and celebrities for decades by the liberal American press. He did a 25 year stint in prison for terrorism but was released due to international pressure, especially from the U.S. His treatment in prison was much more humane than the treatment received by political prisoners in the gulags run by his good friends Fidel Castro of Cuba and Muammar Gaddafi of Libya. He publicly defended Gaddafi on more than one occasion, even after Gaddafi's terrorist "Lockerbie" bombing of a civilian airliner that killed many Americans. He looked very favorably upon the Soviet Union, whom he called a "standard bearer." Fortunately for the world the Soviet Union was gone by the time Mandela took power. Despite his praise for the Soviets, Communist Cuba, and Gaddafi he did find time to criticize the United States even as it bent over backwards to help him.

Undoubtedly the press is going to laud Madela as a great hero, but he was no champion for liberty. He was a communist terrorist and should be remembered as such.

By one of our Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
    GOA
    SAF
    SCOPE
    NRA
    NYSRPA

Quote Originally Posted by Temporaryscars View Post
    Is doing bad things against an occupying force really all that bad?

I admit, I don't know much about the subject.
    Necklacing is never a good thing.

Fun fact: The soviet union had a Mandela stamp in 1988
    "If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
    - Diane Feinstein
    (I love Diane, that sexy angel)

Major

RIP Mandela.

A true warrior!
    Member S.C.O.P.E.
    Observing, learning, acting.
    ----------------------------------------
    Nothing I have written or do write on these forums is legal advice.

Double post
    Last edited by ECU Pirates; 12-05-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    "If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
    - Diane Feinstein

Quote Originally Posted by ewthompson View Post
    RIP Mandela.

A true warrior!
    I'm going to have to disagree with the true warrior. I find terrorist bombings to be a bit cowardly.

He signed off on the deaths of innocent people, lots of them
    Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights
    -Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983
    -Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985
    -Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988
    -Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986
    -Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead
    -Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987
    -Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988
    Tellingly, not only did Mandela refuse to renounce violence, Amnesty refused to take his case stating “[the] movement recorded that it could not give the name of ‘Prisoner of Conscience’ to anyone associated with violence, even though as in ‘conventional warfare’ a degree of restraint may be exercised.”

3 Things You Didn

Amnesty International would not even call him a political prisoner.
    - Diane Feinstein

General

Ya'll is just racist. Derp derp.

His ex wife is a real sweet heart also.

Another fun fact. He was on the US terror watch list until 2008.
    Last edited by ECU Pirates; 12-05-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    - Diane Feinstein

RIP Mandela.

A true warrior!
    are you ****ting me?
    Gun loving family man with never enough time for either. S
    rsylvstr@gmail.com

Ya'll is just racist. Derp derp.
    lol
    "Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it."
    -Abraham Lincoln

General

Quote Originally Posted by ECU Pirates View Post
    His ex wife is a real sweet heart also.

Another fun fact. He was on the US terror watch list until 2008.
    Jeeeze, the US said someone was a terrorist? You don't say...

Jeeeze, the US said someone was a terrorist? You don't say...
    I know, a broken clock is right twice a day. I almost want to give him a pass because he was not a fan of Cheney.
    - Diane Feinstein

Major

I'll side with Mandela over the US terrorist list, apartheid, and the tired "communist/terrorist" chorus here every time.

The man has my utmost respect.
    Member S.C.O.P.E.

The man has my utmost respect.
    Why? I know one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist but what do you respect about him so much? SA went from 5% unemployemt to 50%. It's one of the most dangerous places in the world. The ANC killed blacks and whites alike, basically anyone who got in their way. These killings were not just in a battle. Many were terrorist acts. Apartheid was a terrible thing, but I can never support killing women and children. The way they killed them is really disturbing. Necklacing is about the most brutal way to kill someone.

Edit:

My unemployment stats were wrong. It was never 5%, more like 15%
    Last edited by ECU Pirates; 12-06-2013 at 12:10 AM.
    - Diane Feinstein

Major

Mandela did not condone torture. Blacks and Whites alike who were understood to be working with the apartheid government were killed.
    Member S.C.O.P.E.

Mandela did not condone torture. Blacks and Whites alike who were understood to be working with the apartheid government were killed.
    I guess bombings are not torture, but they don't discriminate. Black, white, women, children were killed. Just because someone says they don't condone torture does not make it true. I'm a bit torn because apartheid was so wrong. As I stated before, I can never condone terrorist acts that kill women and children. I'm not a fan of the ANC still singing songs about shooting white farmers. Not all whites in SA were bad people. Jews did not fair well under apartheid either. I'm also not a fan of communism.

One thing that cannot be respected in my opinion is his leadership as a president. Since 1994 4000 white farmers have been killed, making farming in SA the most dangerous job in the word per capita.

Under the national poverty line of $43 per month, 47% of South Africans are impoverished.[9] The number of people living on less than $1 a day has doubled from 2 million in 1994 to 4 million in 2006.

- Diane Feinstein

The man was no saint at all. He used, like all liberals IMO, the issue of race to further an agenda. If anything, I see a more subtle form of it here in the USA.

?Saint? Mandela? Not So Fast!

I suspect there is a place for him in the Annals of History right next to every other communist thug.
    SCOPE
    In 2014, we're still putting wood on guns? 0_o
    Everything you need to know about freedom Www.lysanderspooner.org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast