Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Eternal Shogun
  • 1 Post By Temporaryscars
  • 1 Post By DystruktoBoi1

Thread: Islam Taught In Public Schools, When No Others Are

Default Islam Taught In Public Schools, When No Others Are

#BB4SP: Hannity Explodes On Islam Taught In Public Schools, When No Others Are ~> Video

"So how is it that all major religions are banned from public schools, except Islam? Who exactly made that choice for the parents of America? Could it have anything to do with the fact America has a 30 years plus member of the Muslim Brotherhood as POTUS?"
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

Couldnt get over the eye sore of a page that seemed like some sort of wierd My Space Sarah palin shrine to actually get to the video
    JamieZ likes this.

So how is it that all major religions are banned from public schools, except Islam?

I'd love to see even a single instance of that being true.
    ​Proud NRA LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

​SEI Advanced Open Water Diver. Dives- ​58. Any Dive Buddies out there? :-)

BANNED

Wow...that linked site is full of hilarity.

Dr. Evil....why do you read such gar*****?
    Eternal Shogun likes this.

Go to the global audience thingy on the left side, click and drag to scroll. Santa is at the north poll reading that site.
    Eternal Shogun likes this.
    Rifle Wants: CETME, AR15, SBR AK in 7.62, Daewoo DR200

Pistol wants: XDM, Used Beretta M9/92FS for carry, S&W 5904/5/6 variant, Browning High Power

Quote Originally Posted by Temporaryscars View Post
    Wow...that linked site is full of hilarity.

Dr. Evil....why do you read such gar*****?
    I concur that the site is loopy... but Pierson Publishing is pretty much the only place to get educational materials under common core. So you effectively get one POV, which judging from that book, is not very well balanced at all. I've already come in contact with similar items in my sons' 5th grade texts to which I needed to re-educate my son about the materials in question upon reviewing them.
    SCOPE
    In 2014, we're still putting wood on guns? 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Darthgamer138 View Post
    So how is it that all major religions are banned from public schools, except Islam?

I'd love to see even a single instance of that being true.
    Certain topics are "promoted" while others are played down or given non-priority status/ignored. (Don't think about elephants.) It's Happy Holidays now, not Merry Christmas.

Sounds like something that could be pulled off by common core education. We pay local taxes and Albany tells our K-12 schools what agendas they must pursue. Priorities get pushed, other things fall to the back burner. Albany State Education Department senior leadership is appointed at the leisure of the Governor's office. Teachers should be held to high standards, not Big Brother's standards.

I would really like to see the state remove all religious holidays from the paid holiday schedule. There's nothing in the First Amendment that mandates we get a paid holiday to recognize and celebrate our religious diversity.
    Last edited by VARMINT223; 12-30-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    ======================================
    SCOPE/NRA/NYSRPA/AARP
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    Support your local FFL
    Save the environment, recycle; learn to reload.

Quote Originally Posted by VARMINT223 View Post
    Certain topics are "promoted" while others are played down or given non-priority status/ignored. (Don't think about elephants.) It's Happy Holidays now, not Merry Christmas.

Sounds like something that could be pulled off by common core education. We pay local taxes and Albany tells our K-12 schools what agendas they must pursue. Priorities get pushed, other things fall to the back burner. Albany State Education Department senior leadership is appointed at the leisure of the Governor's office. Teachers should be held to high standards, not Big Brother's standards.

I would really like to see the state remove all religious holidays from the paid holiday schedule. There's nothing in the First Amendment that mandates we get a paid holiday to recognize and celebrate our religious diversity.
    Which schools ban (i.e. tell students that they are forbidden to practice) religion exactly?
    ​Proud NRA LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

​SEI Advanced Open Water Diver. Dives- ​58. Any Dive Buddies out there? :-)