Close

Like Tree23Likes
  • 7 Post By NNYLever
  • 1 Post By Patriot57
  • 4 Post By MoMan
  • 9 Post By Shooter
  • 1 Post By Shooter
  • 1 Post By drsfmd

Thread: Obama to Ukraine: If you like your country, you can keep your country! PERIOD!

Default Obama to Ukraine: If you like your country, you can keep your country! PERIOD!

Boy, Obama's current lack of credibility on the world stage is making me wish for some stronger leadership from my president. Obama is making Jimmy Carter look strong by comparison!
    Bill, GUNSICK1, Shooter and 4 others like this.
    "...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380)

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

Corporal

If you like your country, you can keep your country! PERIOD
    Why does this sound so familiar?lol
    I guess nobody takes Obummer seriously.
    tunnel rat likes this.
    SAFE = S-Stealing,A-Americans,F-Firearms,E-Effectively
    Liberalism defined:At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child-Miserable as all spoiled children are,unsatisfied,demanding,ill disciplined,despotic,and useless.
    FUAC

Well Patriot, how's the coffee and newspaper this morning?
    "...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380)

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

I can hear it now:
    Obummer: Hello Vlad, it's President Obama
    Putin: WHO??
    Obummer: It's me Barrack
    Putin: WHO??
    Obummer: It's me the POTUS!!
    Putin: OH!
    Obummer: You really need to stand down on this whole Ukraine situation!!!

Putin: PISS OFF, YOU LITTLE WORM!!! click!!
    Robin, kkbait, Dawgkilla and 1 others like this.
    MO

NY/FL/UT CCW

Member: LaSalle S.C., NRA

Corporal

This is Obama being "more flexible". He can bend all the way over and kiss Putin's a**. Nothing to be proud of here America.

BANNED

Yea its probably a good idea to mobilize at least 800 thousand to a million American troops and send them on over their to defend Ukraine's sovereignty right.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by shootsmuch View Post
    Yea its probably a good idea to mobilize at least 800 thousand to a million American troops and send them on over their to defend Ukraine's sovereignty right.
    I take this as sarcasm.....but some think nothing of sending our young people in danger just for their own purposes...IE the almost/pending fiasco in syria...prez and kerry were very close to getting our people killed...they should send their own children first and then we'll see how trigger happy they are.

Captain

Not everything that goes on in the world is a contest between Russia and the US. They have direct interest in what's going on across their boarder, we are just playing a chess game. The same chess game that never worked for us in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by shootsmuch View Post
    shootsmuch I've been watching your posts. Your early posts seemed pretty pro 2A. All of your recent posts sound like a troll. I've just got one question for you, if you truly feel like you have indicated in the last 100 or so posts, why did you volunteer for my class action lawsuit? At this point, I am very glad you didn't make the final class of plaintiffs. I'm not trying to be rude, these are my observations, but you seem like a troll to me. If I find out a troll volunteered for my lawsuit in some sort of attempt to get inside information I'm going to be pissed as all hell. I screened everyone very carefully, but there is no way to be 100 percent correct. I would like an answer to my question though in all seriousness.
    Bill, MoMan, GUNSICK1 and 6 others like this.
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

NYSRPA

Admitted to New York and Massachusetts Bars

Still nothing from shootsmuch. Please answer my question sir. I just don't see why you would want to be part of any 2A lawsuit. You are certainly entitled to your views. But hard to square the two. Seriously, what's going on with you? Why so tough on 2A issues and our side of the argument lately? How could you make all of your early posts and then believe all your recent posts? I guess what I am saying is you have many of us confused.

I am not looking to engage in combat with you, I just want to know what your honest motivation is. Humor me please with an answer.
    Zman likes this.

NYSRPA

just like are healthcare what a joke!
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson two year NRA member
    scope member due to a good man thanks again! Flintlocks being shot is almost as better as sex thanks robin!

If Chuck Norris was President this would be over. In all seriousness I hope we stay the hell out of it.
    RPD 46

Not the same thing but I laughed at the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot57 View Post
    If you like your country, you can keep your country! PERIOD
    Why does this sound so familiar?lol
    I guess nobody takes Obummer seriously.
    Given who Obama's idols tend to be, I bet he takes his foreign policy cues from Neville Chamberlain.
    Worse than that though is the fact that everyone knows it.
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
    Albert Einstein

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Still nothing from shootsmuch. Please answer my question sir. I just don't see why you would want to be part of any 2A lawsuit. You are certainly entitled to your views. But hard to square the two. Seriously, what's going on with you? Why so tough on 2A issues and our side of the argument lately? How could you make all of your early posts and then believe all your recent posts? I guess what I am saying is you have many of us confused.

I am not looking to engage in combat with you, I just want to know what your honest motivation is. Humor me please with an answer.
    Shooter I think your sarcasm detector needs a recalibration.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyz View Post
    Shooter I think your sarcasm detector needs a recalibration.
    Ya think? Hey if I'm wrong there will be a full apology for making the wrong assumption. However this is what I do for a living and I sense something is amiss.....

NYSRPA

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Mosinitis View Post
    Not everything that goes on in the world is a contest between Russia and the US. They have direct interest in what's going on across their boarder, we are just playing a chess game. The same chess game that never worked for us in the past.
    Putin is playing chess. Obama is playing checkers.
    timboy likes this.

Private

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post

stop interrogating people. everyone is entitled to an opinion, and you can "think" of someone as a troll if you wish, although you can not define someone as a troll. he seemed to have valid input for this thread, and you are trolling him because of other unrelated posts.

would you like to go to war with Russia shooter? Go for it, you can probably grab a plane ticket pretty cheap.

The artist formerly known as jhm8071 NirvanaFan's Avatar

This has nothing to do with firearms laws... Moving to OT
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NNYLever View Post
    Boy, Obama's current lack of credibility on the world stage is making me wish for some stronger leadership from my president. Obama is making Jimmy Carter look strong by comparison!
    Even the Hapless Jimmy Carter Wasn't This Bad | RealClearPolitics
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC