New York Firearms Forum banner

Coumo must go currency

4K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  jayk500 
#1 ·
Lol, someone just paid me back some money I lent them in a tightly sealed envelope. Had to get out the Wilson Combat tanto this am to open it up. All the bills are stamped with Coumo must go your vote counts. Be on the lookout I've got a lot of them ha ha....

#2 ·
For a second there cgrutt I thought you had made some monopoly currently with a big "x" through Cuomo's face...but this is even better!

#4 ·
Hubby even stamped his Verizon bill the other day before mailing it in.

Have to share something funny, too. I let my kids watch Monty Python's Holy Grail. My daughter hated it, and none of them seemed to think it was that funny, but it didn't take long before the real fun kicked in. One of the boys says, "Guess what's in my pocket?" The other says,
"Churches! Very small rocks!" But it gets better.

They've been playing the bridge scene for a while now, but today the little one says, "What is your quest?" And the 7 yr old goes, "To get rid of Governor Cuomo." I love them!

#12 ·
LOL, so we go to a Hockey gala tonight and I go up to one of my son's best coaches and thank him for the wonderful job he's been doing with the kids. By far the coach that was having the most fun with the kids all season long. Turns out he's a local cop. I say, hey look at this and showed him a fist full of dollars with the Coumo must go stamped on it. Blank stare. Awkward... He had no clue what it was about. So I say my BIL is Rockland County Sheriff and its against the safe act. Still no reaction. God help us...

#26 ·
It's a modern day "Stamp Act" rebellion.

A number of stamps have been made up by independent sources. Various Sharpie variants as well.

Can't wait until Andy gets a few stamped bills in his bribe money envelopes.

Turbo's self inking edition is one of the best and w/the self inking feature it's one of the fastest producers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.