Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime

Sergeant

It doesn't look like the guy got beat from running his mouth, he got beat after striking the victim in the face. The other guy was just defending himself.

In regards to extra unnecessary pouches at the end.... I can tell you first hand that when you feel threatened and have a real fear it's hard to stop striking. I got assaulted down in PA outside a convenient store, actually knocked out! Some guy just snuck me, I never saw it coming. My brother kept the guy off me and after I got up I realized what happened and then me and him went at it.. He lost round 2..lol. I was so enraged I could not stop hitting him even after he was out. My brother and his friend had to stop me. Pretty scary stuff! The popo came and I pressed charges, even though his azz was beat pretty bad.

TK
    "Knowledge will give you power, character will give respect"
    Semper Fi

Also:​FUAC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Usually the ones with the biggest mouths are the poorest fighters there. The bigger the mouth, the harder they fall. The guy did ask for it for sure but the trucker's last five-six hits were totally unnecessary. That dude was down. At the end when he looks up it looks like he suffered some real damage.
    My thoughts exactly Shooter, the fight was over long before it was over.
    ASTORINO FOR GOVERNOR 2014
    NRA - SCOPE - SAF
    http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7112&dateline=1358384  203
    I've never been skydiving, but I have zoomed-in on Google Earth really really fast.

Sergeant

Do you guys think he would have been shot if he did the same thing to a LEO?
    "Knowledge will give you power, character will give respect"
    Semper Fi

Also:​FUAC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TK66 View Post
    One must first be able to comprehend when a good ass kicking is in need or when to shoot someone in self defense.
    There is a big difference in the two.
    Holdover likes this.
    ASTORINO FOR GOVERNOR 2014
    NRA - SCOPE - SAF
    http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7112&dateline=1358384  203
    I've never been skydiving, but I have zoomed-in on Google Earth really really fast.

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Sthomas View Post
    ............ People like you make me sick.
    Thank you, The feeling is mutual, I assure you, I think there's some tissues in your first aid box ,right next to the feminine napkins if ya need em,

Spare me the Dudely Do Right horse sht OK? The kid had it coming , so he gets his clock cleaned , case closed. Move along.
    Last edited by Holdover; 04-06-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    TK66 likes this.
    “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Unknown

Colonel

Not likely , but not impossible either. MOST, officers can defend themselves well enough to not have to resort to lethal means .
    “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by waiting4vr View Post
    Clip from the hot link, no one should ever die from running their mouth. 1 bad decision can and will end your life in the wrong situation

"The man in the video who was “knocked the f*ck out” by the Arizona Trucker was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was being treated for the last few days. The man has been identified as a DJ from New York named ‘DJ Freekie London’. Freekie London was suffering severe head injuries and was pronounced dead this morning. Arizona Nurses and Doctors did the best they can to save the man’s life, but the head injuries were too great. According to Doctor Earl Cunningman, “The young man was suffering neuronal injuries and was actually in a coma for almost a whole day before slipping away. I’ve actually seen the video of the fight myself and I will have to admit I have never seen anyone knocked out so bad they turned into a seal”.Like many other viral videos like the Sharkeisha fight earlier this year, Internet users have proceeded to create memes out of Freekie London. The Arizona Trucker has been charged with manslaughter and will not be expected to serve time in prison because he simply defending himself. DJ Freekie London’s funeral will be held next week. Check out a couple of memes of the fight below!"
    "neuronal injuries" ? I'm not anymore of a doctor than I am a lawyer, but that doesn't sound like a real condition to me, I'm pretty sure "neural injuries" might be something, but "neuronal injuries" doesn't make sense.
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
    Albert Einstein

Captain

It doesn't look like the guy got beat from running his mouth, he got beat after striking the victim in the face. The other guy was just defending himself.
    Exactly, and this would have been a justified self-defense shooting had it gone down that way...

Yeah when he "turned into a seal" and arched his back and gazed upward, it was obvious (to me) there was some serious, serious physical injury. People don't just do that. It was a less extreme version of the soccer player that was touched by the "angel of death" in this video...

WARNING NSFL:

"Act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Colonel

God I hope your kidding Sparky, You know that isn't a real report right? Seal??LOL, When do you make detective?
    Last edited by Holdover; 04-06-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Colonel

https://twitter.com/FreekieLondon

DJFreekieLondon
    ‏@FreekieLondon
    Mar 21 @kylegotjokes I can't say to much cause cops looking after what I'm doing but I am goin to get paid from the incident

DJFreekieLondon ‏@FreekieLondon Mar 20
    Got a court date coming soon with that fk boy redneck that try to get me together at that gas station

DJFreekieLondon ‏@FreekieLondon Mar 19
    MY FACE TO YALL INTERNET ASS GANGSTAZ IN MY MENTIONS ON TWITTER pic.twitter.com/5FFsbSa4gh

Doc8404 likes this.

Private

Looks like he is still alive going by his twitter account. Hopefully he looses in court. Last I knew if you are walking away and someone attacks you its justifiable to use force. Apparently he didn't learn to keep his mouth closed, he was still running his mouth on twitter until late March. Maybe his lawyer told him to shut it if he wants a real case in court.

Probably and I'd back the LEO in that case.

They way I figure it if someone overtly attacks you like that they probably think they have an unfair advantage (a concealed weapon, buddy hiding, or something like that). I would consider it reasonable to assume they are right and that you will need more than just basic hand to hand to defend yourself.
    TK66 likes this.
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
    Albert Einstein

Colonel

He's a real class act .

Not so Super Moderator Chicken Shoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I'm impressed that when a few people said "Hey, hes done. He's done, its over" it ended. Nobody was beat to death, nobody needed to call the cops, nobody needs surgery or hospital bills (or at least it doesn't appear that way). Thats because the guy who was on the better end knew when to stop.

Two guys handled their differences in the parking lot. Life goes on. As it should be.

But all to many times this isn't the case anymore. So I carry, and avoid pissing matches.
    Which is why we need America back!! Got yer differences .... take it outside, have at it and if grown ups and mature, have a beer together at the bar afterwards.
    Holdover, Mark NY and Robin like this.
    http://www.chickenonaraft.com/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    Thank you, The feeling is mutual, I assure you, I think there's some tissues in your first aid box ,right next to the feminine napkins if ya need em,

Spare me the Dudely Do Right horse sht OK? The kid had it coming , so he gets his clock cleaned , case closed. Move along.
    Yeah he got it handed to him. And if any third parties jumped in after for a cheap shot they'd be cowards and I rank them with the scum of the earth.
    ECU Pirates and JamieZ like this.
    "Act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

All you third parties out there, feel bad, feel real bad. Lord have mercy.
    Robin

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Sthomas View Post
    Yeah he got it handed to him. And if any third parties jumped in after for a cheap shot they'd be cowards and I rank them with the scum of the earth.

Hmmmmmmmmmm Wait , you mean like what the police do?? ?? or just the civilian cowards ?

When were you ever taught to fight fair??As an officer or a civilian? Its a dam street fight ,not a boxing match , no refs, no judges, no rules , Would it be piss poor behavior? Sure, But then again I didn't ask for your respect did I ?

I think he was still resisting , like apples? how ya like those apples?
    Last edited by Holdover; 04-06-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    Degenret, jonnyq and TK66 like this.

Colonel

Tell me , What is the standard procedure for an officer in fist fight? Handle it yourself or don't be a hero and call back up ASAP? You got a pretty big sack to say something like that .

Last edited by Holdover; 04-06-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Colonel

And if any third parties jumped in after for a cheap shot they'd be cowards and I rank them with the scum of the earth.
    Normally I'd agree with you. In this case, No way. He deserved a special ""stupid""present. I guess we just grew up in different neighborhood's.
    Last edited by Holdover; 04-06-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mark NY View Post
    One must first be able to comprehend when a good ass kicking is in need or when to shoot someone in self defense.
    There is a big difference in the two.
    Uh yea..If you are beating a cop till the point of him being knocked out, he can and would most probably shoot you for fear of losing his sidearm being unconscious and all.

Sergeant

meant to reply to other poster...

its not a racial thing, its a culture thing... I dont know what led up to the fight, and words are just words. when you boil it down, are words worth fighting over? what if the kid actually got killed, then the white dude would be in jail and his family left to suffer...

now, granted... the black kid was talking a lot of crap, and then went after the guy so it started as self defense, but once the threat is neutralized its over... any further attack after that is offensive and not defensive and you will be screwed in a court of law. in my mature years I have learned that the only thing worth fighting over is if someone endangers my life or the life of my loved ones... everything else is just better to ignore (as difficult as it may be)...

in our current world its not like it used to be where you can throw hands first and shake hands after... the fact that this punk is going to try and get paid from starting a fight is pure insanity...
    GUNSICK1 and jonnyq like this.
    SCOPENY-NRA-NYSRPA-SAF
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor/RSO
    "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."

Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach!

Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you. In this case, No way. He deserved a special ""stupid""present. I guess we just grew up in different neighborhood's.
    Where I grew up the guys that took a shot at someone who was already out of it where the ones who were to afraid to handle things themselves. Maybe I'm old fashion. The clown got handled. No need for a third party cheap shot. Just my opinion.
    Sthomas likes this.
    "If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
    - Diane Feinstein
    (I love Diane, that sexy angel)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast