have dirt on shannon watts, place it in here please
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

Default have dirt on shannon watts, place it in here please

In an effort to bring public attention through our own video and publicity campaign I have been trying to compile dirt on "Shannon Watts" and all her pseudonyms and how she is far from just a mom who accidentally fell into the spotlight.

I feel proving her public image to be a well crafted, fraud may bring a lot of women with good intentions to feel betrayed by her and more willing to hear our side out.

I would appreciate some help, it has gotten overwhelming for me.

So if you have anything at all that shows her previous ventures, names, publicity, anything at all no matter how small or previously mentioned you think it is please list it here, and a reference to where you found the info so we can fact check it.

I want to know everything about her life from the moment she attention whored right out of the womb. Who were her parents and siblings? Where are they now and what are they doing? Skeletons in a closet are always a bonus. How many husbands she had with how many children, where she worked, where she got her education, in what, how she votes, where she shops...everything could matter.

Also, because I know I am not the only member here with the ability, keep your eyes peeled for lawsuits she may have been named in either as plaintiff or defendant. There could be some good stuff in those. I know she was involved in promoting GMO's, something I can't imagine the mommy crowd would be thrilled to hear.

Also, why so many different names? Different husbands? Separating herself from her family?

thank you!
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
    Cesare Beccaria, Essay on Crimes and Punishments, 1764

Shannon Marmion Watts, who also went by aliases Shannon Renee Troughton, Shannon Renee Weaver and Shannon Renee Marmion.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements

Thanks gunner, can you pull it the facts from those that talk about why and when the name changes? I've got thousands of links, culling the info out of them all is exhausting.

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

Good resume/employment dates here...

Shannon Watts | LinkedIn

She has as many aliases as a cheap criminal hiding something.
    ======================================
    SCOPE/NRA/
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    Support your local FFL
    Save the environment, recycle; learn to reload.
    Certified Desk Pilot; multi engine rating.

There's some info about here background here, along with some odd things about MDA

http://tavernkeepers.com/moms-demand-action-or-instant-movement-just-add-crisis/

Hope it helps.
    Who doesn't like a little Mischief & Mayhem once in a while?

Quote Originally Posted by VARMINT223 View Post
    She has as many aliases as a cheap criminal hiding something.
    Coincidence?
    "...man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." -R.Reagan

Deo Vindice.

General

She gave me crotch crickets ... does that count?? No wonder it was only $2. Ohhhhhh .... you're looking for FACTS!! She's an *******! I'll start searching now ....
    Last edited by Chicken Shoot; 05-06-2014 at 10:04 PM.
    RIP NYF

Hypocrisy & Stupidity of Gun Control Advocates — Shannon Marmion Watts | Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control Advocates

Shannon Marmion Watts, who also went by aliases Shannon Renee Troughton, Shannon Renee Weaver and Shannon Renee Marmion, is behind the group known as Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America. We will call it MDA, for the simplicity’s sake.

Watts currently resides in Zionsville, Indiana. Zionsville is a heavily gated community of approximately 14,160 people (as of 2010 Census), with 94% of them being White. Its violent crime rate is not even a TENTH of state average (0.3 per 1,000 residents compared to 3.32 for state). Police response time for suspicious activity is 2~3 minutes. The worst trouble the teenagers find? Smoking pot. A pastor was once reported for going door-to-door by neighbors, not because he was soliciting, but because he is BLACK. This idyllic neighborhood is the setting from which Watts projects her delusions.

Watts has an extensive job history of public relations, which includes working for Missouri State Government, Fleishman-Hillard, Monsanto Company (the general populace certainly has not bought her Monsanto tripe), General Electric Healthcare, WellPoint, and VoxPop. With her job profile, one would assume that she has a knack for influencing public opinion. From what we can tell, this is only true when it comes to the clueless. Specifically, she is calling for introduction of new restrictive gun laws–including but not limited to banning “assault weapons” and limiting magazine capacity. It should be noted that none of these have proven an effective means of reducing criminal access and usage, which constitutes almost all firearms-related homicides.

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope....

~Winston Churchill~

Moms Demand Action: Or instant movement, just add crisis | Tavern Keepers

This article has a well put together timeline of the formation of MDA and how it is completely implausible. There's also info on Watts personal background. It's a bit long, but a very good read.
    All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope....

~Winston Churchill~

MDC

Shannon Watts gave me the clap!!

Can anyone find the name of the pastor who got reprimanded for going door to door?

The World According to Monsanto: Pollution, Corruption, and the Control of ... - Marie-Monique Robin - Google Books

Link to google books with a short mention from Watts (as Troughton) fighting an early attempt at forced GMO labeling as "too costly"

Looks like you can read the whole book on there but I dont have that kind of time...

I absolutely applaud your effort and will keep digging.

Lets bury this scumbag.
    Let substance bind us all, and fact enforce our words
    If need then nations fall and tremble, before free men united

Monsanto, alien fans join forces on seeds : Business

Not necessarily "damning" but here is Watts (Troughton) supporting a Brazilian pro-GMO group known as the Raelians who claimed they decended from aliens and could clone human babies. They apparently all got nude and did some pro-GMO stunt to which Watts jokingly offers to sell them clothes made with GMO products.
    Let substance bind us all, and fact enforce our words
    If need then nations fall and tremble, before free men united

General

In her former career as a communications executive, Watts experience ranging from being public affairs officer for Missouri Governor Mel Carnahan, the Missouri House of Representatives, the Missouri Department of Economic Development, Vice President of Corporate and Public Affairs at FleishmanHillard, Director of Global and Public Affairs at Monsanto Corporation, Director of Global Communications for GE Healthcare, and then Vice President of Corporate Communications at WellPoint, the nation’s largest health insurance corporation
    Last edited by Holdover; 05-09-2014 at 12:12 AM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

General

Fleishman-Hillard Inc. is a public relations and marketing agency founded and based in St. Louis, Missouri. It was acquired by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversfied Agency Services (DAS) division.The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Bob Hillard. For more than twenty years, its customer base was largely limited to regional clients.
    In 1994, the company expanded its operations to the Asia Pacific region with an office in Beijing.In May 2013, the company rebranded its name to FleishmanHillard and launched the slogan "the Power of True". As of August 2013[update], the company had 111 offices in 29 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.

Omnicom Group Inc. is an American global advertising, marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City. It is the world's top corporate media services conglomerate[and one of the "Big Four" agency companies (alongside WPP, Interpublic and Publicis).The company oversees an international network of more than 1,500 agencies and provides services for over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.

Products Branding & identity
    Consumer insights
    Design
    Digital
    Marketing
    Market research
    Media planning and buying
    Public relations
    Relationship marketing
    Last edited by Holdover; 05-09-2014 at 12:22 AM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

all awesome stuff, please keep it up. No luck on this end finding the pastor of that church. Hoping someone else can dig it up. Maybe she has made some other local enemies. i'm wondering how much the neighbors of mommy of the year like her. She can't be supervising those kids much on her climb to power.

General

Watts was Director of Global Communications for GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE), headquartered in Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. Employing more than 46,000 people worldwide. GE Healthcare is the first GE business segment to be headquartered outside the United States. Formerly named GE Medical Systems, in 2004, just before the acquisition of U.K. based Amersham plc, the company was renamed to GE Healthcare.

Little Miss watts is a globalist as is her boss Mr Bloomberg. BTW, Piers Morgan didn't get his job because he was soooooooo fking good , he was picked for his spot by these agendas driven azzholes

General

...At WellPoint, Troughton led a team of 40 public relations professionals responsible for implementing communications programs for the 14 states in which the company operates, as well as the company's business units.

Previously, Ms. Troughton served as director of Global Communications for GE Healthcare, a $15 billion medical diagnostics and device business within General Electric.

Troughton also served as director of Public and Corporate Affairs for Monsanto Company in St. Louis where she led external initiatives designed to generate positive, proactive media coverage of the company's agriculture biotechnology products.

In addition, Troughton was vice president of Corporate and Public Affairs at Fleishman-Hillard public relations agency in Kansas City, Missouri, where she developed strategic issues and crisis management programs to help protect and enhance the reputation of public and private organizations and corporations.

'Grassroots' gun control org "Moms Demand..." is utterly astroturf - Democratic Underground

So, she can't hold a marriage or a job?
    And lived in three different houses in the same town since 2007?

I've known 4 other young, psychotic, restless, lying, toxic female human disasters in my life. I learned many lessons from them, and have the wounds to prove it.
    But this woman takes the cake. And even so, all I ask of her is to leave me the ---k alone. But like the others, she just can't do it, can't go away without being driven off back into the hole she came out of.
    Where do these people come from?

Edit: PS - that came out kinda dark.... The four putzes I mentioned above were in the workplace, and all burned their own bridges with my superiors before I had to do anything. After I read what I'd posted, it sounded like I stuffed them in my trunk
    Last edited by Lottagunz; 05-09-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    -----------------
    "Pity" is a man disarmed by force; "contempt" is a man disarmed by consent."
    -----------------
    "Only one feature can make a rifle into an "assault" rifle. It has to have an assailant attached to it."

guess who is losing?
    1MMAGC @1MMAGC 2m

Hey..@shannonrwatts peek-a-boo. We see you. Instead of going on attack mode, come talk to us. We open to conversation, unlike you.

https://twitter.com/MomsDemand/statu...508352/photo/1

we're winning. More, WAY MORE pro 2a posts and anti shannon posts than pro MDA. We did it! Keep up the good work. If you are on twitter, be loud.

Law Enforcement or Lawyers in the thread....question regarding twattwaffle. She is making claims that she and her daughter have been threatened by our movement, that's why she requires bodyguards. My question...would those reported threats be public domain? If someone threatened me in that manner I would tell the world. Me thinks those threats don't exist. yeah...I am sure some psycho working on their own agenda may have threatened her, but people representing the 2A movement, doubtful.

If they are public can I call the PD in her area to find them? Yes, no? I'd be willing to file a freedom of information act for them...since of course, they don't exist. I don't respect anyone that resorts to threats of bodily harm, they aren't on our side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast