Obama: Iran nuke is against their religion
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    4,679

    Default Obama: Iran nuke is against their religion


  2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
  3. #2
    General VARMINT223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    9,899

    Default

    He can just make up an executive order. Like our memo of necessity.

    No barrel shrouds on nukes.
    ======================================
    SCOPE/NRA/
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    Support your local FFL
    Save the environment, recycle; learn to reload.
    Certified Desk Pilot; multi engine rating.


  4. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the US
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Iran possesses zero threat to US. Aren't we involved in enough wars as of now?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Postmaster General Darthgamer138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mo. Co.
    Posts
    23,076

    Default

    Yes, NOW we should believe what a religion says without question. :|

    We we are involved why exactly?
    Proud NRA ​LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

    ​SEI Divemaster Apprentice/Nitrox Diver. Dives- ​I57. Proud Atheist.



  7. #5
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ***************.com
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,137

    Default

    So, is he saying that members of the Islam religion can't have Nukes because of a conflict with their beliefs? Is he an idiot?

    Pakistan is Muslim, correct? They have Nukes, Correct?

    Am I smarter than the Prez?

    I would like to know what else is against their religion and their beliefs...

    Taking Hostages? Blowing up buildings? Just curious.

  8. #6
    Major vanderblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dr. Evil's Underground Lair
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Because back when their 'supreme law' was written, they had insight to future weapons, specifically nuclear weapons, and they band them. Wow, all that worry for years over nothing.. If they had told us this years ago, we all would have slept better at night. I see a class action law suit against them for lack of sleep.
    There are 3 kinds of people in this world: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder, what just happened. Unfortunately the third category is out-distancing the other 2 by a large margin.

  9. #7
    Major Loren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Auburn NY
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Yeah but guys you just don't get it. It's a religion of peace!
    Knives, guitars, drums, beer and guns. You know, freedom.

  10. #8
    General Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    6,744

    Default

    goperfect: "Am I smarter than the Prez?"
    By judging your postings, as held against what I have heard for the last six years, yes.
    Robin


  11. #9
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    4,679

    Default


  12. #10
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    4,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuomostein View Post
    Iran possesses zero threat to US. Aren't we involved in enough wars as of now?

  13. #11
    Major WarrenDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goperfect View Post
    So, is he saying that members of the Islam religion can't have Nukes because of a conflict with their beliefs? Is he an idiot?

    Pakistan is Muslim, correct? They have Nukes, Correct?

    Am I smarter than the Prez?

    I would like to know what else is against their religion and their beliefs...

    Taking Hostages? Blowing up buildings? Just curious.
    Yes.

    Yes.

    Yes.

    Sex with females

    Nothing.
    "We Are Not Descended From Fearful Men"

  14. #12
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Genesee
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goperfect View Post
    So, is he saying that members of the Islam religion can't have Nukes because of a conflict with their beliefs? Is he an idiot?

    Pakistan is Muslim, correct? They have Nukes, Correct?

    Am I smarter than the Prez?

    I would like to know what else is against their religion and their beliefs...

    Taking Hostages? Blowing up buildings? Just curious.
    How about burning people alive??? Decapitating people??? What chapter allows that but not Nukes???? Obama the Chamberlain of our generation!

  15. #13
    Captain soylentBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wayne County
    Posts
    891

    Default

    The restrictions only apply against fellow Muslims, there is no restrictions on what can be done to a non-Muslim. Of course even that is flexible - want to nuke another Muslim? Just decide that they violated the true word of the prophet and they are fair game too.

  16. #14
    Major Juanjo_NY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by livingston View Post
    are you quoting this thing ironically or seriously?

    US have 99 problems but Iran ain't one!

    on the other hand, that prick and what he represent is the US biggest problem IMHO.

  17. #15
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ***************.com
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    goperfect: "Am I smarter than the Prez?"
    By judging your postings, as held against what I have heard for the last six years, yes.
    Robin

    Thank you?

  18. #16
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    1984: West German intelligence sources claim that Iran’s production of a bomb “is entering its final stages.” US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon.

    1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

    1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

    1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000

    1995: The New York Times reports that US and Israeli officials fear “Iran is much closer to producing nuclear weapons than previously thought” – less than five years away. Netanyahu claims the time frame is three to five years.

    1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003

    1999: An Israeli military official claims that Iran will have a nuclear weapon within five years.
    2001: The Israeli Minister of Defence claims that Iran will be ready to launch a nuclear weapon in less than four years.
    2002: The CIA warns that the danger of nuclear weapons from Iran is higher than during the Cold War, because its missile capability has grown more quickly than expected since 2000 – putting it on par with North Korea.
    2003: A high-ranking Israeli military officer tells the Knesset that Iran will have the bomb by 2005 — 17 months away.
    2006: A State Department official claims that Iran may be capable of building a nuclear weapon in 16 days.
    2008: An Israeli general tells the Cabinet that Iran is “half-way” to enriching enough uranium to build a nuclear weapon and will have a working weapon no later than the end of 2010.
    2009: Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak estimates that Iran is 6-18 months away from building an operative nuclear weapon.
    2010: Israeli decision-makers believe that Iran is at most 1-3 years away from being able to assemble a nuclear weapon.
    2011: An IAEA report indicates that Iran could build a nuclear weapon within months.
    2013: Israeli intelligence officials claim that Iran could have the bomb by 2015 or 2016.

    On June 27, 2012, the FBI partially declassified and released seven additional pages [.pdf] from a 1985–2002 investigation into how a network of front companies connected to the Israeli Ministry of Defense illegally smuggled nuclear triggers out of the U.S.* The newly released FBI files detail how Richard Kelly Smyth — who was convicted of running a U.S. front company — met with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel during the smuggling operation. At that time, Netanyahu worked at the Israeli node of the smuggling network, Heli Trading Company. Netanyahu, who currently serves as Israel’s prime minister, recently issued a gag order that the smuggling network’s unindicted ringleader refrain from discussing “Project Pinto.”

    Netanyahu Worked Inside Nuclear Smuggling Ring by Grant Smith -- Antiwar.com
    Last edited by Holdover; 02-10-2015 at 10:25 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  19. #17
    General
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 'Hood In The Northern Wood
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by livingston View Post
    I was going to call Obola a moron, but simply put, OBAMA IS A TRAITOR!!!!!!

    As to Shi'a Islam being "No Nukes"...


  20. #18
    General
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 'Hood In The Northern Wood
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goperfect View Post
    So, is he saying that members of the Islam religion can't have Nukes because of a conflict with their beliefs? Is he an idiot?

    Pakistan is Muslim, correct? They have Nukes, Correct?

    Am I smarter than the Prez?

    I would like to know what else is against their religion and their beliefs...

    Taking Hostages? Blowing up buildings? Just curious.
    You are being sarcastic, right??

    Obama is a tool; even the people on my "ignore List", other than obvious trolls, aren't tools, we simply greatly disagree.

  21. #19
    General
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 'Hood In The Northern Wood
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    1984: West German intelligence sources claim that Iran’s production of a bomb “is entering its final stages.” US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon.

    1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

    1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

    1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000

    1995: The New York Times reports that US and Israeli officials fear “Iran is much closer to producing nuclear weapons than previously thought” – less than five years away. Netanyahu claims the time frame is three to five years.

    1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003

    1999: An Israeli military official claims that Iran will have a nuclear weapon within five years.
    2001: The Israeli Minister of Defence claims that Iran will be ready to launch a nuclear weapon in less than four years.
    2002: The CIA warns that the danger of nuclear weapons from Iran is higher than during the Cold War, because its missile capability has grown more quickly than expected since 2000 – putting it on par with North Korea.
    2003: A high-ranking Israeli military officer tells the Knesset that Iran will have the bomb by 2005 — 17 months away.
    2006: A State Department official claims that Iran may be capable of building a nuclear weapon in 16 days.
    2008: An Israeli general tells the Cabinet that Iran is “half-way” to enriching enough uranium to build a nuclear weapon and will have a working weapon no later than the end of 2010.
    2009: Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak estimates that Iran is 6-18 months away from building an operative nuclear weapon.
    2010: Israeli decision-makers believe that Iran is at most 1-3 years away from being able to assemble a nuclear weapon.
    2011: An IAEA report indicates that Iran could build a nuclear weapon within months.
    2013: Israeli intelligence officials claim that Iran could have the bomb by 2015 or 2016.

    On June 27, 2012, the FBI partially declassified and released seven additional pages [.pdf] from a 1985–2002 investigation into how a network of front companies connected to the Israeli Ministry of Defense illegally smuggled nuclear triggers out of the U.S.* The newly released FBI files detail how Richard Kelly Smyth — who was convicted of running a U.S. front company — met with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel during the smuggling operation. At that time, Netanyahu worked at the Israeli node of the smuggling network, Heli Trading Company. Netanyahu, who currently serves as Israel’s prime minister, recently issued a gag order that the smuggling network’s unindicted ringleader refrain from discussing “Project Pinto.”

    Netanyahu Worked Inside Nuclear Smuggling Ring by Grant Smith -- Antiwar.com
    Israel says "Never Again", with which I completely agree, even though I am goyim - I'm pretty sure they mean it, regardless of what happens to Israel itself - if they are attacked with any chance of success, the Middle East will be a vast sheet of glass.

  22. #20
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Im pretty sure , That Unless the Iranians are the most backward country to exist outside of the Congo they already have all the precursors already made waiting to be assembled in a matter of days if not hours , if they need to. They have had nuclear power since the 1960s courtesy of the US building them for them. They have had the reactors for decades, they obviously know how to run it It doesn't take much more knowledge to acquire enriched Uranium .

    They say they don't enrich it, but they obviously can . Pretty sure they have everything they need to make a bomb , and know how to do it. If Iran wanted to drop a bomb on Isreal they could have done it 15 -20 years ago.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  23. #21
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Israel says "Never Again", with which I completely agree, even though I am goyim - I'm pretty sure they mean it, regardless of what happens to Israel itself - if they are attacked with any chance of success, the Middle East will be a vast sheet of glass.

    Israel should defend itself , and has every right to do so . The problem is they keep crying wolf for the last 25 years and its becoming a credibility issue.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  24. #22
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    The problem with the idea of Iran dropping nukes on Israel is the same thing which happened to Russia and the US during the Cold war , they face an immediate full scale nuclear retaliation from Israel and probably a few from the US for Good measure. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  25. #23
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sullivan
    Posts
    4,514

    Default

    ...and if they explode a test nuke he'll just say they're not 'true muslims'.

    The 'No True Scotsman' fallacy is alive and well with regard to religions.

  26. #24
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    The problem isn't Obamma , the problem is these kids in the middle east are a hand full. and we should have never ever stuck out nose in there to begin with .
    And the US is trying to play peacemaker between two sworn enemy's. I say let em go at it , May best man win, and maybe we can have some peace and quiet over there for once.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  27. #25
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    4,679

    Default

    A friend of mine was in Malaysia . Job required that they dealt with police in several cities. Every police station had a box for money . a sign in English said donations for the destruction of Israel. ... How many other countries have the same thing. That money is going some where. At some point there will be a march to destroy the Jewish state . It will be done by more than one country. Iran will be in the mix some where. .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UN:North Korea Just Tested a Nuke !!!!
    By THE RAVEN in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:24 PM
  2. Gov't buying iodine nuke pills?
    By rboss32 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:02 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:02 PM
  5. Obama Wants Senators To Cut Iran Some Slack
    By Dr. Evil in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 11:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •