My Weschester Pistol Application Process
Close

Private

Default My Weschester Pistol Application Process

Hello all. I had my appointment to submit my permit application today. A grueling and tedious process. I am applying for my sportsperson cc. I kind of lucked out for i had no idea in the beginning the application procedure. I took my saftey class back in January at Blueline Tactical in Elmsford. During the class the instructor asked if there was anyone who hadn't made their application appointment yet. A few of us raised our hands. The rest of the class looks at us and shook their heads. I didnt understand what that meant but a moment later i found out as our instructor informed us that we may recieve an appointment date in march of 2018. 2018! I called the following morning and received an appointment for September 20th 2017. Luck has it that the second week in march i received a call from the clerks office asking me if i want an earlier appoinment. The lady on the phone asked if my application was complete. I told her no but it will be. Fast fwd to today my appointment was 4pm i got there a half hour earlier. 2 people were in front of me i was back on the sidewalk at 4:05. Super fast! I was surprised. The officer asked if i had any arrests or restraining orders placed on my behalf. I answered no. He went through my documents i took my photo and my prints and then they said that i should here back within 4 to 5 months. If anyone is going through this process for the same permit type and has questions about my process i will be more than happy to help out.
    Last edited by Big Carter; 04-21-2017 at 11:56 PM.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Private

Quote Originally Posted by Big Carter View Post
    Hello all. I had my appointment to submit my permit today. A grueling and tedious process. I am applying for my sportsperson cc. I kind of lucked out for i had no idea in the beginning the application procedure. I took my saftey class back in January at Blueline Tactical in Elmsford. During the class the instructor asked if there was anyone who hadn't made their application appointment yet. A few of us raised our hands. The rest of the class looks at us and shook their heads. I didnt understand what that meant but a moment later i found out as our instructor informed us that we may recieve an appointment date in march of 2018. 2018! I called the following morning and received an appointment for September 20th 2017. Luck has it that the second week in march i received a call from the clerks office asking me if i want an earlier appoinment. The lady on the phone asked if my application was complete. I told her no but it will be. Fast fwd to today my appointment was 4pm i got there a half hour earlier. 2 people were in front of me i was back on the sidewalk at 4:05. Super fast! I was surprised. The officer asked if i had any arrests or restraining orders placed on my behalf. I answered no. He went through my documents i took my photo and my prints and then they said that i should here back within 4 to 5 months. If anyone is going through this process for the same permit type and has questions about my process i will be more than happy to help out.
    Good for you , hopefully you get lucky and have it within 3-4 months
    I love to see people getting they're permits , good luck .

Private

Congrats! Good luck with the process.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFirearms.com
    Advertisements

Private

thanks!

Private

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    Good for you , hopefully you get lucky and have it within 3-4 months
    I love to see people getting they're permits , good luck .
    thank you

Private

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak12 View Post
    Congrats! Good luck with the process.
    thanks!