New York Firearms Forum banner

Erie County is in big trouble. AGAIN! Governor Cuomo to appoint Houchul's successor

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  guygus3516 
#1 ·
Just another example of why elections matter.
If you are not registered to vote yet, DO IT NOW!
If you don't belong to a Gun Rights Organization, JOIN NOW!

The Christopher Lee debacle just keeps getting better.

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo will appoint Hochul's successor for an interim period that lasts until the end of this year. And an election will be held in November to complete the remaining three years in the Hochul term.

The top Democratic names mentioned for the appointment include County Legislature Majority Leader Maria R. Whyte of Buffalo, Assemblywoman Crystal D. Peoples-Stokes of Buffalo, and Assemblyman Dennis H. Gabryszak of Cheektowaga.

Former Amherst Supervisor Daniel J. Ward and County Legislators Lynn M. Marinelli of the Town of Tonawanda and Thomas J. Mazur of Cheektowaga are also mentioned.

Most of these candidates are in the anti constitution camp.
Story Here >>>>>>>

See less See more
#3 ·
-stokes....:rolleyes: dont foget her hyphenated name. of course she has to bring the race card into it.

Peoples-Stokes said no offer has come from Cuomo, but she is interested in being closer to home. Still, she realizes it could be difficult for a black to win countywide election.

What hole did she come out of? Our President is "a black" time for her to find a new soapbox to speak on and focus on the real issues.

#5 ·
Peoples-Stokes said no offer has come from Cuomo, but she is interested in being closer to home. Still, she realizes it could be difficult for a black to win countywide election.
"I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it wasn't worth my while," she said

I see three negatives in the last sentence, so what is she really saying . Why would you want to step down from the Assembly to a County Clerk? Or is it all about being home??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.