New York Firearms Forum banner

Currency Wars?

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Sundsvall 
#1 ·

#2 ·
Yes, I believe it is. Let's ban guns though, make that a priority, so the stupid public goes after that instead of the bumbling administration.

#8 ·
There's a reason they are trying to take guns away. theres a reason they are buying up ammo, theres a reason they passed the NDAA theres a reason theyre putting drones in air, theres a reason .Something is comming or could be comming down the pipe.

#16 ·
Too much propaganda here, and don't have three weeks to go through it all.

I'm a business owner, and in business you don't want money on the street. Just because I'm owed money doesn't do me any good if my money is in your pocket. Who do you think loses when you don't pay your debt and you're the big kid on the block?

#17 ·
Too much propaganda here, and don't have three weeks to go through it all.

I'm a business owner, and in business you don't want money on the street. Just because I'm owed money doesn't do me any good if my money is in your pocket. Who do you think loses when you don't pay your debt and you're the big kid on the block?
Its not propaganda. Basically the world is getting ready to trade in their own currencies. China is positioning to be the reserve currency. Gold and Oil is the de-facto reserve currency.

The US cannot pay its debt. It can only dilute the purchasing power of all dollars in existence through its printing.

What that means is that if something abruptly happens to the trading value of the dollar, all of our imports will skyrocket in price.

Last time I checked, we import most of what we consume.

#20 ·
You can cash the Gold and Silver in to pay the rent/mortgage/property taxes, electric bill, internet service, cellphone.

Pretty sure that they won't take payment in rice and beans.

The Gold and Silver has a chance to keep pace with rising costs. Rice and beans are a good idea, because it will probably cost 2-3X its current price in the next 5 years.

#22 ·
If I am not mistaken, China decoupled the yuan from the us dollar quite sometime ago. The move to replace the us dollar as the world currency has been going on for awhile, and is a real possibility at this point, and will leave us in absolute economic devastation. The only saving grace here is our increased energy reserves, and that we could become a manufacturing powerhouse again if we so chose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.