Close

Default Mossberg 152 Semi Auto 22 caliber,

I scorder a Mossberg 152 semi Auro 22 caliber and a old Ithaca Model 49 single shot 22 yesterday,the Mossberg is just like this one. I need a number S108 Peep Sight just like in this other picture, Any one know where to get one at a reasonable price? Here is a picture of what it looks like. There is one on E bay for $59,more then Im willing to pay, I can replace the scope on the gun for that kind of money. Mossberg S108 Peep Sight.jpg
    152Mossberg.jpg

here's another place but same price. vintage sights or any sights cost decent money. guess you either get lucky in your search or start looking for a scope.

Havlin Sales & Service - Mossberg Gun Parts

Not so Super Moderator Chicken Shoot's Avatar

That $59 is about right. Rear peep sights are not cheap. Numrich's is out of them. Last they had them, they were around $40. That's a nice gun!! Keep that scope!!
    RPD46

I have an older model Mossberg 22lr and is my sons favorite gun to fire. He prefers open sights,(the advantage of young eyes) so no scope yet. I have a gun with peep sights andreally enjoy it, even with older eyes still very accurate.

I like peep sights, I have a Remington 788 - 308 caliber that has peep sights. I've got about six or seven of the older Mossberg 22 rifles, most of them are the youth model with the fold down fore-end. And a couple of the full size models. I might pick up another full size Mossberg 22 cal. rifle this weekend. They want $150 for it, Friday & Saturday they have 10% off. I'm going to hold off on the peep sight for the one I just bought, There are a few gun parts dealers that go to the gun shows that might have one. If not I'll get one from Havlin or one of the other parts guy's.The originalo Mags are getting few & far between, I bought a bunch of them years ago. I have several of the newer replacement mags for these old Mossbergs as well. The one gun shop I stoped into today had three bricks of 22LR for $50 a brick, Another gun shop had one brick of Match Grade 22LR for $95 and several boxes of high volocity 22 Shorts for $24 a brick. I should of bought a brick of the Shorts to shoot out of my Ruger Single-Six.

jos
    Private

I was going to say the same as jonboy69 havlin is the place that I shop at and just received two 10 rd mags at $28.00 ea and they do have the peep sights you are looking for and they are OEM and not foreign remakes