Trump Rally Plattsburgh is Friday - tomorrow
Close

Default Trump Rally Plattsburgh is Friday - tomorrow

Trump is planning a rally in Plattsburgh this Friday. The local GOP Chair is still working on a location and exact time.
    Last edited by UpStateEd; 04-14-2016 at 08:29 AM.
    In the overall scheme of US gun violence, the semi-auto rifle is a scant contributor. In 2011, the FBI reported 323 murders with a rifle compared with 6,220 murders with handguns and 728 by fist. The NRA teaches firearm safety and legal ownership, Hollywood teaches reckless firearm violence ....which one is attacked by the media?

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

GOOD LORD! Talk about enemy territory! I know there are some gun owners up that way, but the liberals are thick as tar up in Plattsburgh.
    Common sense does not involve citizen disarmament. Responsible solutions do not disarm the victim pool. And support for the Second Amendment does not advocate for infringements. Get out of my face.

Yep..Franklin, Clinton and Essex counties all went for Cuomo last election. They like the free stuff since there are no jobs up here.
    In the overall scheme of US gun violence, the semi-auto rifle is a scant contributor. In 2011, the FBI reported 323 murders with a rifle compared with 6,220 murders with handguns and 728 by fist. The NRA teaches firearm safety and legal ownership, Hollywood teaches reckless firearm violence ....which one is attacked by the media?

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Hmmm, most of the folks I know up here are extremely conservative. I'd say the student and faculty populations at North Country Community College, Clinton Community College and at SUNY @ Plattsburgh are probably the nests of the liberals. But the economy does play a big part of how people vote. If Cuomo closed Sunmount in Tupper Lake, then he'd be done in the Tri Lakes area. But look at the last Presidential election, I believe that the counties went Republican.

The Trump rally is set for tomorrow (FRIDAY) 3pm Crete Center. The Crete Center is on the road to the Vermont/NY Lake Champlain Ferry crossing.