New York Firearms Forum banner

New NYF Tshirts?? NEW DESIGN ADDED 9/3/12

12K views 158 replies 72 participants last post by  Jeff 
#1 · (Edited)
**EDIT** NEW SHIRT DESIGNS FINALLY!!!!

We'd like to come out with a new shirt for this year to help promote the site and get people some new stuff to wear to gun shows!! :)

With that said, lets hear some ideas for design of the new shirts!! :cool:

See less See more
#37 ·
Well I'm glad there's some interest! I'll work on a design for both new shirts, and new polos!

#47 ·
Wassup with the polos? I'm going to the NYTOA conference at Turning Stone in April, if you want some free advertising you need to get these going Mike.

#61 ·
Summers are really busy here at my shop. As soon as I find some time I'll be finishing up a design and ordering some shirts!

#66 ·
We met tonight to talk about forum/website stuff and this is one of the items that came up. We're going to get new shirts and possibly patches. We didn't discuss details on t-shirts vs. polo shirts. We will post when we work it out.

#68 ·
I actually have a couple sample "shooting polos" with embroidered logos in the works for when I'm going to SHOT so we'll see how those come out :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.