Ontario Appleseed, a big thanks!
Close

Private

Default Ontario Appleseed, a big thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks to all who made the Ontario Appleseed shoot possible. I went with my 2 oldest sons, my FIL, 2 friends and their 2 sons. 8 people in all and we all had a great time. The weather didn't much cooperate on Saturday, but it was real world experience. I know the people that I took with me want to go to another event and I can get several more people to attend now that I know what they are all about (including my 2 daughters!!). So, if there is another one in the works, please let us know at NYF so we can plan the trip.
    The Shoot Boss was great as were the volunteers that helped on the firing line. Lots of good knowledge and history was learned. We could tell Nick (Shoot Boss) is very passionate about the history and the fact that it looks like history is repeating itself. The club was neat and clean and looks like a club I would like to belong to if only I was closer.
    Again, a big thanks to those who brought this event to Ontario, I'm looking forward to the next event!

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

This^

The rain Saturday afternoon sucked but I put my discomfort completely aside when I saw the young people (especially the young lady shooting near me) hit the prone position on those soaking wet mats in the pouring rain with smiles on their faces.....that's what it's all about!

I'm glad I participated and want to thank you for introducing your family and friends to the Appleseed Project. I hope we can get another one together at some point but it's purely a volunteer effort. Mike S. at ORGC put this together so props to him for bringing the Appleseed guys in. I'm a member at ORGC and appreciate the kind words concerning the club.

If you haven't already, create an Appleseed user ID and log into the Appleseed forums...Vic posted a bunch of great photos there from our shoot.

I'd had a death in the family and couldn't make it. With deepest reguards I'm sorry I wasn't present when this happened. I'm glad it was a hit and hope Ontario does another one soon. Ill be there in full rev war dress ready to kill me some redcoats.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson two year NRA member
    scope member due to a good man thanks again! Flintlocks being shot is almost as better as sex thanks robin!