Appleseed @ Iroquois Rod & Gun Club July 19th - 20th
Close

Default Appleseed @ Iroquois Rod & Gun Club July 19th - 20th

Iroquois Rod & Gun Club

Rotterdam, NY

Address: 590 Feuz Rd.; Rotterdam, NY

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-stat...&id_event=2723
    "The hardest thing for citizens to realize is that we must jealously guard our constitutional liberties, especially in the times of war. When fear and vengeance arise, precisely then we must be especially vigilant of our Bill of Rights" Rand Paul

SCOPE member

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Are you shooting or instructing at this AS? It looks like it is going to be good weather for AS this weekend. I attended an AS at this club, it is a pretty nice facility with a covered firing line. They let us use the indoor range for lunch and even had cold drinks and hot dogs for sale for lunch as well which was a nice touch by the club.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudonymity View Post
    Are you shooting or instructing at this AS? It looks like it is going to be good weather for AS this weekend. I attended an AS at this club, it is a pretty nice facility with a covered firing line. They let us use the indoor range for lunch and even had cold drinks and hot dogs for sale for lunch as well which was a nice touch by the club.
    Unfortunately I can't make it to this one. I made plans to go see the trick shot artist in Austerlitz. My plan is to go to one in August or September. I know the next one for Iroquois is in the middle of September. Two of my friends who are going keep training at the rifle range and they passed the bug on to me. I definitely will be going to at least one before September. Iroquois is a very friendly club as well.
    "The hardest thing for citizens to realize is that we must jealously guard our constitutional liberties, especially in the times of war. When fear and vengeance arise, precisely then we must be especially vigilant of our Bill of Rights" Rand Paul

SCOPE member