Order Declined
Close

Thread: Order Declined

Private

Default Order Declined

I placed an order with a vendor for a number of items, but received an e-mail stating an item was declined and to follow-up on whether I want the balance of the order fulfilled.

What did they decline? A VG6 Epsilon muzzle brake. Last I checked, you could put a muzzle brake on any rifle that's not a semi, so why decline it? Ironically, no issue shipping an ALG combat trigger for an AR, which I cancelled because they didn't mention they are back-ordered for at least a month.

Just curious. Thanks for the help

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by G3Ken View Post
    I placed an order with a vendor for a number of items, but received an e-mail stating an item was declined and to follow-up on whether I want the balance of the order fulfilled.

What did they decline? A VG6 Epsilon muzzle brake. Last I checked, you could put a muzzle brake on any rifle that's not a semi, so why decline it? Ironically, no issue shipping an ALG combat trigger for an AR, which I cancelled because they didn't mention they are back-ordered for at least a month.

You are correct. Many companies are not taking any chances and won’t ship anything anymore that can be used for a non-compliant riffle. I as well as many others just avoid those companies. You can thank Cuomo and the AG James for this. What else is new though. The AG has been calling and threatening companies.

Corporal

What saltwater60 said is sad but true. The good news is right now they are plentifully on eBay. I even see some used ones there.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Private

Brownel's did this to me on a order 2 years ago, find a other vendor.

Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by G3Ken View Post

Ok, just to be clear, your order had the brake and the AGL trigger on it ? If so I wonder if they assumed the brake was for an AR build. It would be interesting to see if a separate order with just the brake would be declined. You never mentioned the vendor. But as I said earlier you should check out ebay.

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by multical View Post
    Ok, just to be clear, your order had the brake and the AGL trigger on it ? If so I wonder if they assumed the brake was for an AR build. It would be interesting to see if a separate order with just the brake would be declined. You never mentioned the vendor. But as I said earlier you should check out ebay.
    Either way it’s bullshit. It’s not illegal to have, ship or sell a brake or flash suppressor. It’s only illegal if you put it all together wrong. I have two fixed mag ar’s with brakes that are perfectly legal.

Private

I wonder, if in NYS that having a brake or flash suppressor in your possession and owning a "semi" is showing intent to break the law. Like owning a M16 trigger, sear, disconnector or safety lever (exception is the BCG) and an AR15, this shows intent to make a machine gun in the eyes of ATF See if a dealer or gunsmith is willing to order the part for you. Good Luck to you.