Monroe NY Orange County Dennis Serpi combat leauge
Close

Major

Default Monroe NY Orange County Dennis Serpi combat leauge

Well its that time of the year. The master class combat league is back up and running.it Runs Every Wednesday night from 4 pm is the first run and 7 pm is the last. cost 12 dollars a run and you need at least 60 rounds. Its a great place to start competing. you work from a holster. I do it more for the experience then for the prizes. You need a Pistol permit and a gun,holster, a way to hold your magazines.

If you have never competed this is they was to get started, anybody who wants to start and is a little nervous come in a watch a round or two and then I will walk you the the competition the first night.
    PM me and I will meet you there to get you started.

Master Class Shooters Supply - HOME

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Just got my pistol so don't want to jump straight into this type of shooting. Keep me informed about the next session and I will join.

Sergeant

On the contrary, jump right in. MC has great instructors who will help you get started safely.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by misunderestimated View Post
    Well its that time of the year. The master class combat league is back up and running.it Runs Every Wednesday night from 4 pm is the first run and 7 pm is the last. cost 12 dollars a run and you need at least 60 rounds. Its a great place to start competing. you work from a holster. I do it more for the experience then for the prizes. You need a Pistol permit and a gun,holster, a way to hold your magazines.

If you have never competed this is they was to get started, anybody who wants to start and is a little nervous come in a watch a round or two and then I will walk you the the competition the first night.
    PM me and I will meet you there to get you started.

Master Class Shooters Supply - HOME
    How long to the matches typically take? I would be coming up after work and would most likely get there close to the last run. Also are there a minimum number of matches you need to participate in to qualify for the league?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Diss View Post
    On the contrary, jump right in. MC has great instructors who will help you get started safely.
    I want to make sure I am comfortable with the gun and holster, and make sure that I can safely handle both before i shoot off my own or someone else's foot.

Major

Its a long season. I think you have to shoot a minimum of 10 to qualify for prizes and dinner party. I all post up the flier,

It will take you less then 10 minutes to shoot a match, another 5 to 10 minutes to score ,

Major

Quote Originally Posted by alistair View Post
    Just got my pistol so don't want to jump straight into this type of shooting. Keep me informed about the next session and I will join.
    Find out what other night Jim works and try to get some range time in with him as an RO .He will save you thousand of rounds learning to shoot correctly. I spent years and put thousand upon thousand of round down range improperly. I had to re-learn to shoot correctly , it will be easier to have jim teach you correctly from the start. Congratulations with your new firearm