A new insight on the clarence NYsafe act meeting - must see!
Close

Default A new insight on the clarence NYsafe act meeting - must see!

NEW YORKERS - We are the petri dish for gun legislation in ths country. Fight tooth and nail with your minds, ideas, and voices! Be active for ****s sake! If you need inspiration even after all this NYsafe act crap, look at this video!

New York Is The Testing Ground - Will Americans Lay Down Without a Fight? | StormCloudsGathering.com
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

This is the **** the media would never show on TV. All news organizations are a disgrace to the 1st amendment, that for goddamn sure.

Corporal

Thanks for the shortened, to the point version.
    It's gonna get scary sooner than later I'm afraid.
    I don't want to be right.
    ARMED INFIDEL

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

If this law is not overturned i am afraid things will take an even more drastic turn for the worse. As a father of 5 kids i hope things get better but it is dependent on how this "battle for the Constitution" goes. I am extremely politically ative and doing all i legally can to fight for
    our rights!
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"
    All statements and opinions made here are for discussion purposes only, and not meant to promote any illegal behavior or activity.

Here's the video that the link takes you to:

That video is getting a lot of national attention in our community. No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money: "Who Are The Police At War With?"

Read some of those comments on John Richardson's blog:

"I think the police officer who shouted 'Bring it on' needs to be made the face of ANY attempted confiscation. Name and shame. For a cop to come out and say something so unprofessional in a public venue, should mean he faces disciplinary action."

Who are the police at war with? "Clearly the answer is the CITIZENS."

"What was the 'Bring it on' in response to? That kind of belligerence from an officer is unprofessional.
    They needed to be reminded, hard, that they are citizens too. Not elite. Not millitary. They. Are. Citizens."

Sebastian has some good words, too: And So It Has Come To This | Shall Not Be Questioned

"I don’t ever want to see a spectacle like this happen in my country again. . .Who are the police at war with? A damned good question to all the fools who keep asking why weapons of war belong on our streets. Easy answer, they aren’t weapons of war. If they were, the police would have no business carrying them."

Quote Originally Posted by .357MagNYC View Post
    "I think the police officer who shouted 'Bring it on' needs to be made the face of ANY attempted confiscation. Name and shame. For a cop to come out and say something so unprofessional in a public venue, should mean he faces disciplinary action."

"What was the 'Bring it on' in response to? That kind of belligerence from an officer is unprofessional.
    They needed to be reminded, hard, that they are citizens too. Not elite. Not millitary. They. Are. Citizens."

"
    i thought that was a speaker in the audience that said bring it on in regards to confiscation??

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dan View Post
    i thought that was a speaker in the audience that said bring it on in regards to confiscation??
    So did I. (?)
    -You see how old those folks are? A few young men, but mostly elders who actually lived during historic events such as this in other countries that preceeded terrible things.

As far as the media, I learned it was bought and paid for long ago. Journalism is dead in the state of corporate owned government. The media will provide the sheople with extremism of both party views to satisfy all tastes, but niether will actually show any "news". BS polls and not being allowed to show what people are really saying leaves many in the dark about what the majority really wants. The denial of true info, bait 'n switched with skewed half-truths to fill the void keeps the public confused.
    The corporate-government machine keeps churning out democracide little by little as they market what they want us to want. While many of us have become consumers of spoon-fed ideology that keeps us in our place, there are those of us that do have still a threshold of tolerance for that.
    This seems to be that threshold held by many. They tried too much too fast, and there's a bad moon on the horizon.
    If this situation does not get resolved peacably and favorably for us I'm afraid we will see some crazy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by .357MagNYC View Post
    That video is getting a lot of national attention in our community. No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money: "Who Are The Police At War With?"

Read some of those comments on John Richardson's blog:

Who are the police at war with? "Clearly the answer is the CITIZENS."

Sebastian has some good words, too: And So It Has Come To This | Shall Not Be Questioned

"I don’t ever want to see a spectacle like this happen in my country again. . .Who are the police at war with? A damned good question to all the fools who keep asking why weapons of war belong on our streets. Easy answer, they aren’t weapons of war. If they were, the police would have no business carrying them."
    Start at 15:00 mins to hear the start of the "Bring it on" dialog.
    SCOPE
    In 2014, we're still putting wood on guns? 0_o
    Everything you need to know about freedom Www.lysanderspooner.org

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dan View Post
    I did too, but watch the Trooper on the upper left hand side of the screen. Watch his hands as "Bring it on" is being said.

Sergeant

If you watch the video expanded to full screen, you'll the the "Bring it on" statement was by the NY State Cop on the left side of the video!!

Too bad someone didn't followup the "Bring it on" statement with a question about what the State Cops told Cuomo would be the body count projection for enforcing the act.

General

The officer on the left def. said bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporaryscars View Post
    The officer on the left def. said bring it on.
    Watch him.. throughout a majority of the video, he had his nose up at the crowd puffing his chest out. I have a certain dislike of those types of people.
    SCOPE
    In 2014, we're still putting wood on guns? 0_o
    Everything you need to know about freedom Www.lysanderspooner.org

Any way to find out who that trooper is? I know they published a list of state officials that were going to be at the other meetings.
    Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm

Why would police possibly be at war with citizens? Are they not citizens themselves? The NYSP trooper who shouted "Bring it on" (I definitely noticed it - the hand gesture was a dead giveaway) should be reprimanded - no more patrols for him. A desk jockey position would be far more suitable for him. Let him answer UNSAFE Act hotline calls until the bill is repealed.
    Last edited by ChrisWNY; 02-05-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    NYS/FL CCW
    --------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of those who threaten to destroy it.

Corporal

The cop, to our right, left of the desk if your facing out from the stage. That guy, is 100% on our side. You guys need to watch the entire half hour long video, and listen to what he says.
    forever banned

We're referring to the NYSP trooper on the LEFT side of the podium, as you're facing the podium. He is the left-most guy standing near the stereo speaker. See the youtube video posted by Frank716 (post #5) and jump to 1:30 and you'll hear him say "Bring it on" while gesturing.
    NYS/FL CCW
    --------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of those who threaten to destroy it.

"Mmmm; I dunno. I've been looking at it for a half hour and I'm not convinced. He may have been gestering to the crowd to calm down, etc. The state police are much more professional than to be saying such things. If he did say that, he is probably a rookie, and you can bet he was reprimanded. I know several troopers, and that sort of unprofessionalism just wouldn't fly.
    I still think it's possible that it was stated from someone within the crowd, as it would make sense in the dialogue context, and we must all remember that this video was constructed from at least two different cameras and edited with audio. I'm not suggesting the video is not true to form, but it is an edited piece.
    We must all keep our heads on straight here, and not submit to the ignorance of mob mentality. (I'm not calling anyone ignorant, just stating that when people get riled up, they tend to get defensive as a group and it grows into a general consensus taken as indiputable truth by others joining in...) The last thing we need is to demonize law enforcement - the overwhelming majority of which support our rights on this issue.
    Keep the Judicial branch seperate from the Legislative on this issue as much as possible.

Just my .22