Are Coloradans as dumb as New Yorkers? - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 77
  1. #51
    Major Foxtrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Troupsburg, NY
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshooter1 View Post
    Unbelievable. It passed. Magpul. Move!
    I believe they will. I also believe that when all is said and done, those states that went rabidly blue during the last election will be the ones passing laws like these. I have to wonder if they truly do want a civil war?

  2. #52
    Colonel 944turbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Monroe County
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Liberalism, in its current form, truly is a mental disorder.

  3. #53
    Sergeant nyalboguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    439

    Default

    CO needs to trim down on the pot smoking. They are clearly baked out of their minds!!!!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Colonel Carabiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    3,816

    Default

    Colorado is now officially under the rule of Bloomberg.
    RPD 46

  6. #55
    Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    722

    Default

    To be honest, I've always thought that this legalizing of Marijuana in States in a loophole for a gun ban.

    As I'm sure most of you know, probably up near 25% of people (that's probably conservative) smoke weed. So if you get put on a medical marijuana card...that bars you federally from buying a gun. Linking up mental health and that **** with background checks will then deny people a gun based on the fact they smoked weed.

  7. #56
    Sergeant LC Scotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Gun Control Debate Still Going in Colorado | Shall Not Be Questioned

    There's a few differences. 1) Their republicans are standing firm. 2) They don't have the numerical superiority there that the antis have here. 3) Final votes are Monday, so nothing's passed yet. 4) We had Cuomo driving this bus, Hickenlooper's not driving this out there.
    Alan Gura Says "Let my people go!"

  8. #57
    Colonel 944turbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Monroe County
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    I have to wonder how much encouragement these state legislators are getting from the federal level.

  9. #58
    Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 944turbo View Post
    I have to wonder how much encouragement these state legislators are getting from the federal level.
    probably loads.



    I hope the day comes soon. I just feel bad for my kids and wife.

  10. #59
    General Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Onondaga County
    Posts
    8,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LC Scotty View Post
    Gun Control Debate Still Going in Colorado | Shall Not Be Questioned

    There's a few differences. 1) Their republicans are standing firm. 2) They don't have the numerical superiority there that the antis have here. 3) Final votes are Monday, so nothing's passed yet. 4) We had Cuomo driving this bus, Hickenlooper's not driving this out there.
    Good news, I thought that was the final vote last night. Imagine though, an actual debate on the law before passing it. Living in New York, I didn't even know you could do that....

  11. #60
    LZ1
    LZ1 is offline
    Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    748

    Default

    They might get the 2 dems it would take to stop the mag ban.

    I know they already have 1

  12. #61
    Major HK Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Schenectady
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrapper View Post
    I believe they will. I also believe that when all is said and done, those states that went rabidly blue during the last election will be the ones passing laws like these. I have to wonder if they truly do want a civil war?
    I don't think they want civil war... I think they want a few American patriots to start a resistance, and as soon as they do, Obammy will have a ''legitimate'' excuse to call out martial law.

    The first state to really stand up for itself will be made an example for the rest of the nation.

    I'm not saying that's how I think it would play out... I just think that's how they hope it will.

  13. #62
    Corporal jcurtis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabiner View Post
    Colorado is now officially under the rule of Bloomberg.
    I've read that a large number of liberals, after destroying CA, moved to CO and with Bloomberg's money have turned a once solid red state blue. As someone else stated, liberalism is a disease and spreading. They infect an area, consume its resources and move on leaving nothing but destroyed communities in their wake.

  14. #63
    Major
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYS
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    The politicians statements are dumb but there coordinated actions across the country is brilliant. They are openly lying to the people while having no facts to support their claims. The media does not care to report the truth. We are led to believe every poll supports stricter gun control. It is all bull**** and the truth will only come out in the courts. Soros and Bloomberg along with other progressives are looking to bankrupt the entire industry with court battles. It has already worked in closing many small shops.

    We are also starting to hear politicians tell us what weapons we need to defend our selves. Next they will be passing laws that make it illegal for you to defend yourself, you will loose everything you own to defend yourself in court. Currently if the new laws pass you will be left with bolt actions, shotguns, and pistols. Next they will ban pistols because gun crime will continue. They are also using wording like "in home defense " they are passing laws that your weapons need to be lock at all times. They are trying everything to make your weapon useless.

    If the libertarians and democrat's and all people who believe in the constitution do not get behind pro gun efforts we will loose this battle. If they ever grant citizenship to 11 million illegals allowing them to vote the fight will be over even quicker. While the NRA will once again negotiate our 2A rights away under the false pretenses. If the facts are bull**** which we all know they are there should be no negotiating. Show the facts take it to court and win the case, forever setting the 2A in stone, period. If this does not happen then everyone needs to defy any law that is unconstitutional doing so in mass. Sorry for the rant, but the writing is on the wall, watch what the United Nations Small Arms Treaty Obama is looking to sign, what we are witnessing know is just the precursor to global disarmament. Perhaps the progressives are trying there best to make it happen under the ruse of democracy instead of a UN treaty.
    Last edited by Malcontent; 03-09-2013 at 12:29 PM.

  15. #64
    Postmaster General Darthgamer138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mo. Co.
    Posts
    23,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    The politicians statements are dumb but there coordinated actions across the country is brilliant. They are openly lying to the people while having no facts to support their claims. The media does not care to report the truth. We are led to believe every poll supports stricter gun control. It is all bull**** and the truth will only come out in the courts. Soros and Bloomberg along with other progressives are looking to bankrupt the entire industry with court battles. It has already worked in closing many small shops.

    We are also starting to hear politicians tell us what weapons we need to defend our selves. Next they will be passing laws that make it illegal for you to defend yourself, you will loose everything you own to defend yourself in court. Currently if the new laws pass you will be left with bolt actions, shotguns, and pistols. Next they will ban pistols because gun crime will continue. They are also using wording like "in home defense " they are passing laws that your weapons need to be lock at all times. They are trying everything to make your weapon useless.

    If the libertarians and democrat's and all people who believe in the constitution do not get behind pro gun efforts we will loose this battle. If they ever grant citizenship to 11 million illegals allowing them to vote the fight will be over even quicker. While the NRA will once again negotiate our 2A rights away under the false pretenses. If the facts are bull**** which we all know they are there should be no negotiating. Show the facts take it to court and win the case, forever setting the 2A in stone, period. If this does not happen then everyone needs to defy any law that is unconstitutional doing so in mass. Sorry for the rant, but the writing is on the wall, watch what the United Nations Small Arms Treaty Obama is looking to sign, what we are witnessing know is just the precursor to global disarmament. Perhaps the progressives are trying there best to make it happen under the ruse of democracy instead of a UN treaty.
    The pro gun people need to get behind the libertarians, CERTIANLY not the other way around.
    Proud NRA ​LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

    ​SEI Divemaster Apprentice/Nitrox Diver. Dives- ​I57. Proud Atheist.



  16. #65
    General ladder13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    6,380

    Default

    yes
    I love the south

  17. #66
    Captain hermannr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Okanogan Highlands
    Posts
    948

    Default

    There are two real cess pools in CO, Denver and Boulder, and like NYC is to NY, they are the tail that wags the dog.

    Unfortunately, there are thousands of people from CA that have migrated to free states in the west, and now want to change those states into another CA.

  18. #67
    Major OCNYBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Orange County NY
    Posts
    2,276

    Default

    DIAPERS AND POLITICIANS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN, BOTH FOR THE SAME REASON

  19. #68
    Colonel Carabiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    3,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    There are two real cess pools in CO, Denver and Boulder, and like NYC is to NY, they are the tail that wags the dog.

    Unfortunately, there are thousands of people from CA that have migrated to free states in the west, and now want to change those states into another CA.

    But..but..they moved from CA because they wrecked it, now they are wrecking CO., where are they going to move next?
    RPD 46

  20. #69
    Major Foxtrapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Troupsburg, NY
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HK Shooter View Post
    I don't think they want civil war... I think they want a few American patriots to start a resistance, and as soon as they do, Obammy will have a ''legitimate'' excuse to call out martial law.

    The first state to really stand up for itself will be made an example for the rest of the nation.

    I'm not saying that's how I think it would play out... I just think that's how they hope it will.
    Declaring marshall law might be a good thing. Let them start it, so we can finally finish it..

  21. #70
    General waldershrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cortland County
    Posts
    6,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 944turbo View Post
    I have to wonder how much encouragement these state legislators are getting from the federal level.
    Considering Biden went was calling and talking to these freshman democrat senators I'd say enough.
    Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm

  22. #71
    General Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Onondaga County
    Posts
    8,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waldershrek View Post
    Considering Biden went was calling and talking to these freshman democrat senators I'd say enough.
    They have to be coordinating, but still I don't hear stirrings in too many states so far, it's not a nationwide landslide yet. Our only choice is to keep fighting wherever these attempts to take away our rights happen.

  23. #72
    Colonel Baby Kaboomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Great County of Livingston!
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waldershrek View Post
    Considering Biden went was calling and talking to these freshman democrat senators I'd say enough.
    True, he was skiing at our expense in the high rent district of Aspen, calling and twisting arms from his hot tub.

  24. #73
    Colonel Baby Kaboomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Great County of Livingston!
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgkilla View Post
    As a soon to be ex-Coloradoan (moving to Western NY in a week) I can say that THIS isn't the Colorado I came to nine years ago....makes me sad.
    You bet. My daughter married a native Coloradoan and we've been visiting them every year for the past 9 years. Colorado's population has increased almost 20% over that period, not just transplanted Californians, but lots of illegal Mexicans who can now vote (thank you, Massa Obama). Ha, you see lots of green and white "Native" bumper stickers out there. It definitely is not the same place it was 10 years ago and may only get worse. My daughter and family are now looking seriously at Wyoming.

  25. #74
    Colonel Baby Kaboomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Great County of Livingston!
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c1mtcase View Post
    Grandfather but no sales or handing down
    Yes, grandfathering...we all know what that's worth.

  26. #75
    General Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Onondaga County
    Posts
    8,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Kaboomer View Post
    Yes, grandfathering...we all know what that's worth.
    It's more than we have here right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just How Dumb Do They Think We Are?
    By Temporaryscars in forum General Firearms
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. People are just dumb.
    By whauburger in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:09 PM
  3. Dumb F&$k of the day.
    By Petrov in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 04:24 PM
  4. Dumb question of the day...
    By crowell33 in forum Accessories and Gear
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:54 AM
  5. There sure are some dumb people
    By Jeff in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •