Are Coloradans as dumb as New Yorkers? - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshooter1 View Post
    Unbelievable. It passed. Magpul. Move!
    I believe they will. I also believe that when all is said and done, those states that went rabidly blue during the last election will be the ones passing laws like these. I have to wonder if they truly do want a civil war?

Liberalism, in its current form, truly is a mental disorder.

CO needs to trim down on the pot smoking. They are clearly baked out of their minds!!!!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Colorado is now officially under the rule of Bloomberg.
    RPD 46

Captain

To be honest, I've always thought that this legalizing of Marijuana in States in a loophole for a gun ban.

As I'm sure most of you know, probably up near 25% of people (that's probably conservative) smoke weed. So if you get put on a medical marijuana card...that bars you federally from buying a gun. Linking up mental health and that **** with background checks will then deny people a gun based on the fact they smoked weed.

Gun Control Debate Still Going in Colorado | Shall Not Be Questioned

There's a few differences. 1) Their republicans are standing firm. 2) They don't have the numerical superiority there that the antis have here. 3) Final votes are Monday, so nothing's passed yet. 4) We had Cuomo driving this bus, Hickenlooper's not driving this out there.
    Alan Gura Says "Let my people go!"

I have to wonder how much encouragement these state legislators are getting from the federal level.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by 944turbo View Post
    I have to wonder how much encouragement these state legislators are getting from the federal level.
    probably loads.

I hope the day comes soon. I just feel bad for my kids and wife.

Quote Originally Posted by LC Scotty View Post
    Gun Control Debate Still Going in Colorado | Shall Not Be Questioned

There's a few differences. 1) Their republicans are standing firm. 2) They don't have the numerical superiority there that the antis have here. 3) Final votes are Monday, so nothing's passed yet. 4) We had Cuomo driving this bus, Hickenlooper's not driving this out there.
    Good news, I thought that was the final vote last night. Imagine though, an actual debate on the law before passing it. Living in New York, I didn't even know you could do that....

LZ1
    Captain

They might get the 2 dems it would take to stop the mag ban.

I know they already have 1

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrapper View Post
    I believe they will. I also believe that when all is said and done, those states that went rabidly blue during the last election will be the ones passing laws like these. I have to wonder if they truly do want a civil war?
    I don't think they want civil war... I think they want a few American patriots to start a resistance, and as soon as they do, Obammy will have a ''legitimate'' excuse to call out martial law.

The first state to really stand up for itself will be made an example for the rest of the nation.

I'm not saying that's how I think it would play out... I just think that's how they hope it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabiner View Post
    Colorado is now officially under the rule of Bloomberg.
    I've read that a large number of liberals, after destroying CA, moved to CO and with Bloomberg's money have turned a once solid red state blue. As someone else stated, liberalism is a disease and spreading. They infect an area, consume its resources and move on leaving nothing but destroyed communities in their wake.

Major

The politicians statements are dumb but there coordinated actions across the country is brilliant. They are openly lying to the people while having no facts to support their claims. The media does not care to report the truth. We are led to believe every poll supports stricter gun control. It is all bull**** and the truth will only come out in the courts. Soros and Bloomberg along with other progressives are looking to bankrupt the entire industry with court battles. It has already worked in closing many small shops.

We are also starting to hear politicians tell us what weapons we need to defend our selves. Next they will be passing laws that make it illegal for you to defend yourself, you will loose everything you own to defend yourself in court. Currently if the new laws pass you will be left with bolt actions, shotguns, and pistols. Next they will ban pistols because gun crime will continue. They are also using wording like "in home defense " they are passing laws that your weapons need to be lock at all times. They are trying everything to make your weapon useless.

If the libertarians and democrat's and all people who believe in the constitution do not get behind pro gun efforts we will loose this battle. If they ever grant citizenship to 11 million illegals allowing them to vote the fight will be over even quicker. While the NRA will once again negotiate our 2A rights away under the false pretenses. If the facts are bull**** which we all know they are there should be no negotiating. Show the facts take it to court and win the case, forever setting the 2A in stone, period. If this does not happen then everyone needs to defy any law that is unconstitutional doing so in mass. Sorry for the rant, but the writing is on the wall, watch what the United Nations Small Arms Treaty Obama is looking to sign, what we are witnessing know is just the precursor to global disarmament. Perhaps the progressives are trying there best to make it happen under the ruse of democracy instead of a UN treaty.
    Last edited by Malcontent; 03-09-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Postmaster General Darthgamer138's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    The politicians statements are dumb but there coordinated actions across the country is brilliant. They are openly lying to the people while having no facts to support their claims. The media does not care to report the truth. We are led to believe every poll supports stricter gun control. It is all bull**** and the truth will only come out in the courts. Soros and Bloomberg along with other progressives are looking to bankrupt the entire industry with court battles. It has already worked in closing many small shops.

We are also starting to hear politicians tell us what weapons we need to defend our selves. Next they will be passing laws that make it illegal for you to defend yourself, you will loose everything you own to defend yourself in court. Currently if the new laws pass you will be left with bolt actions, shotguns, and pistols. Next they will ban pistols because gun crime will continue. They are also using wording like "in home defense " they are passing laws that your weapons need to be lock at all times. They are trying everything to make your weapon useless.

If the libertarians and democrat's and all people who believe in the constitution do not get behind pro gun efforts we will loose this battle. If they ever grant citizenship to 11 million illegals allowing them to vote the fight will be over even quicker. While the NRA will once again negotiate our 2A rights away under the false pretenses. If the facts are bull**** which we all know they are there should be no negotiating. Show the facts take it to court and win the case, forever setting the 2A in stone, period. If this does not happen then everyone needs to defy any law that is unconstitutional doing so in mass. Sorry for the rant, but the writing is on the wall, watch what the United Nations Small Arms Treaty Obama is looking to sign, what we are witnessing know is just the precursor to global disarmament. Perhaps the progressives are trying there best to make it happen under the ruse of democracy instead of a UN treaty.
    The pro gun people need to get behind the libertarians, CERTIANLY not the other way around.
    Proud NRA ​LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

​SEI Divemaster Apprentice/Nitrox Diver. Dives- ​I57. Proud Atheist.

yes
    I love the south

There are two real cess pools in CO, Denver and Boulder, and like NYC is to NY, they are the tail that wags the dog.

Unfortunately, there are thousands of people from CA that have migrated to free states in the west, and now want to change those states into another CA.

DIAPERS AND POLITICIANS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN, BOTH FOR THE SAME REASON

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    There are two real cess pools in CO, Denver and Boulder, and like NYC is to NY, they are the tail that wags the dog.

Unfortunately, there are thousands of people from CA that have migrated to free states in the west, and now want to change those states into another CA.

But..but..they moved from CA because they wrecked it, now they are wrecking CO., where are they going to move next?
    RPD 46

Quote Originally Posted by HK Shooter View Post
    I don't think they want civil war... I think they want a few American patriots to start a resistance, and as soon as they do, Obammy will have a ''legitimate'' excuse to call out martial law.

The first state to really stand up for itself will be made an example for the rest of the nation.

I'm not saying that's how I think it would play out... I just think that's how they hope it will.
    Declaring marshall law might be a good thing. Let them start it, so we can finally finish it..

Quote Originally Posted by 944turbo View Post
    Considering Biden went was calling and talking to these freshman democrat senators I'd say enough.
    Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by waldershrek View Post
    Considering Biden went was calling and talking to these freshman democrat senators I'd say enough.
    They have to be coordinating, but still I don't hear stirrings in too many states so far, it's not a nationwide landslide yet. Our only choice is to keep fighting wherever these attempts to take away our rights happen.

Quote Originally Posted by waldershrek View Post
    True, he was skiing at our expense in the high rent district of Aspen, calling and twisting arms from his hot tub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgkilla View Post
    As a soon to be ex-Coloradoan (moving to Western NY in a week) I can say that THIS isn't the Colorado I came to nine years ago....makes me sad.
    You bet. My daughter married a native Coloradoan and we've been visiting them every year for the past 9 years. Colorado's population has increased almost 20% over that period, not just transplanted Californians, but lots of illegal Mexicans who can now vote (thank you, Massa Obama). Ha, you see lots of green and white "Native" bumper stickers out there. It definitely is not the same place it was 10 years ago and may only get worse. My daughter and family are now looking seriously at Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by c1mtcase View Post
    Grandfather but no sales or handing down
    Yes, grandfathering...we all know what that's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Kaboomer View Post
    Yes, grandfathering...we all know what that's worth.
    It's more than we have here right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast