Nevada ranch situation escalating - Page 17
Close

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Stark View Post
    I understand what you are saying, and there are certainly progressives who are True Believers and support the cause regardless of wealth development or its potential.

However, every Communist nation has seen the elite use the useful idiots and their foolish agendas to enrich themselves at the expense of their own countrymen, and more often than not, even the True Believers end up under the guillotine, as happened during the French Revolution.

There were many Nazis that gladly rounded up, hauled off, imprisoned, tortured, killed, and buried or cremated the Jews and other millions of undesirables during Hitler's reign of terror, who did not get wealthy, but let us not forget that imprisoning and killing those undesirables was BIG Business, and the elite Nazis we all using the horror of the Holocaust to enrich themselves and entrench their own power. Even to the extent that they collected and sold the hair of gas chamber victims, and the gold in their teeth.

People are a resource too, and all communist regimes have used them up when and where necessary for their own greedy and despicable ends.

Soylent Green baby.
    So, then you support my notion that mitigation strategy isn't the idea here? Back in 93 when they started pushing the ranchers out, it might have been, but now? Something else is driving this, and with the amount of push, I suspect it's $$$$$$$$$.

I am not sure how much fellow readers know about Agenda 21, so here's some simple facts for you:

Population control...global population needs to be around 500,000,000 total.
    Vast areas of land will be put into wild zones, where people are not allowed to go.
    Movement of humans will be rigorlessly controlled.
    Global government.
    Cities will be set up in a way that cars are unnessacery..
    All energy will be produced by green energies, no fossil fuels.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head, there is more. All these principles were put on the GA Guidestones...

By the way, I don't intend that anyone should take my broad post and thoughts on my word alone. I simply have not had the time to do a round up of all of the articles and links I spent a lot of time reading through the last couple of nights on all of this.

There is literally a ton of evidence and information, straight from the horse's mouth (i.e., the US Government), dealing with the rights to these lands, the vast wealth they represent, and so on. I'll try and do a round up of the info when I get the chance.

I do think that the progressive, environmental agenda is merely a club that is used, in the long run, to secure power and wealth for the elites.

No ideology flourishes without wealth to back it up, the resources necessary to carry out its agenda, and the power to rule over others through bought and paid for violence.
    "My soul is among lions; I must lie among those who breathe forth fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows and their tongue a sharp sword." Psalm 57:4

"Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." -Major General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Shoot View Post
    So are you saying that the govt putting the bovine into their little "concentration camps" was a trial run to prepare to do it to the people?? Bring it on!! I'll be in one of those plastic coffin thingys if anyone is ever looking for me.
    Yes. And I feel they got the answer they expected too. This push for gun control was planned ahead of time. I suspect that they knew Sandy Hook was going to happen and they prepared for it. There will be another scence played out just like it, only worse, because they didn't get the desired effect of the first one..

4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrapper View Post
    So, then you support my notion that mitigation strategy isn't the idea here? Back in 93 when they started pushing the ranchers out, it might have been, but now? Something else is driving this, and with the amount of push, I suspect it's $$$$$$$$$.
    I actually do believe the mitigation strategy is the idea here, at this time. The environmental movement often serves the goals of the progressives, and there are certainly many who fully believe in those goals. Its the club they use to beat anyone who disagrees with it, and the cover that gets them votes from the True Believers.

In the long run though, I do NOT believe that mitigation is the real intent, as I do not believe that the elite care about the environment any more than they care about the Constitution.

This is about raw power, a realignment of the interests and institutions of America to serve the progressive agenda, but it in the end that agenda is about as important to the elite as anything else.

Very few people actually live an ideology based on principle alone. There are always intentions and interests going on behind the scenes in politics, and war/violence is nothing more than "politics by another means."

In the end, people nearly always want power and wealth for themselves, even if that means pushing others down to get it and fabricating a lie to cover their greed.
    "My soul is among lions; I must lie among those who breathe forth fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows and their tongue a sharp sword." Psalm 57:4

OK, here's some links with lots to read but it is worth reading, we each need to do our own research and know what our government has planned for us, and it ain't good. No one link or article contains the entire truth (we'll never know the entire truth because the gov tries hard to hide it) but if you read it then lay it all out you'll see what dots connect where.

First, this link talks about how Reid is behind this and also mentions Obama land grab expansion that was leaked, (check out the maps). Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House | www.independentsentinel.com

Here's a link to Obama's leaked plan http://cofarmbureaublog.files.wordpr...esignation.pdf

This link will take you to the BLM's website, there are links with info and the two court orders that were issued against Bundy.
    Public Notices and Court Orders

More info connecting the dots, good video to watch. Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told | SCG News

Last link is about the UN's Agenda 21 and how it would effect us, check the maps out there!
    Future Earth: Agenda 21′s ‘Forbidden Zones’ | Truthstream Media

I know it's a lot, start at the top which is most relevant to this thread, bookmark them and read them all when you have time, you need to know!

General

Quote Originally Posted by WARFAB View Post
    Attachment 31325

I'm going to put on my tin foil hat for a minute here and suggest a possible scenario.

A lot of people are scratching their head wondering why a bunch of heavily armed feds would come after someone for a debt. A lot of people also see this Nevada situation as a tinder box that could set the nation ablaze if bullets start flying. I'd tend to agree with Chicken Shoot that this is not the kind of fight that the feds really want to start. But then I have to ask myself what if this is exactly the kind of fight the feds want to start? There have been plenty of tin foil hat theories about Obama not planning to leave office in 2016 and how he could manage to stay in office. Could this be the beginning of the domestic "crisis" that could postpone the 2016 elections? Or is my tin foil hat just a bit too tight?
    Yes, yes and yes. This could be the start of what you post. Major uprisings occur throughout the US and wammo, Martial Law is put in place. Martial Law goes into effect, the Constitution and The Bill of Rights are put on hold. While these are on hold, we have nothing to back us up. While the Constitution is placed in limbo, in the Politicians minds', there is nothing to stop them from going forward with their ideas and plans. Elections would also be put on hold! Many think this is crazy talk, I do not. Tin foil NOT on too tight!

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I think this was a test. The Feds wanted to see what would happen or see what kind of response there would be. I don't think they expected THIS kind of response.

Don't worry, I have no doubt about Hairless Reids resolve in this matter, The Feds will be back.

and if NOBama has ANY illusion of staying past 2016, he should have waited to roll out OdumbassCare. that killed any chance for him to do anything meaningful

This has not been just A test, it is yet another test. There are many more of these tests that have occurred in the past few years, and there will be many more of these tests! This you can bet on!

John, while I see your point, and what you are trying to say, I am not sure that this is the case. I have never seen anyone who is this greedy worry about mitigation to offset what they are taking, or developing. Usually they just take, and take and take, until there is nothing left to take. Further more, solar wasn't a big deal back in 93, but, Agenda 21 was. So, I think the orginial idea was the emptying of vast areas to implement Agenda 21, the rest of this, solar, gas or any of the miniral rights is something that has recently been added on. An after thought, hey we can make lots of money while we trample the rights of those who live in these areas..

Agenda 21's idea of pushing people into human zones is the hardest part of the entire Agenda, especially in this country. If you remember, when Clinton left office, one of the last things he did, was try to set up wilderness zones across the country, which Bush promptly undid when he took office. There's more going on than anyone of us can guess, and it just might be a combination of everything we suspect...
    Agenda 21 IS the future, many are fighting for it strongly right before our eyes. This has been in place since 1993. Most Americans have never heard of it. Damn shame, there is plenty of information about it.

Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube

Agenda 21 for Dummies | Fellowship of the Minds

Colonel

I think this was a test. The Feds wanted to see what would happen or see what kind of response there would be. I don't think they expected THIS kind of response.

Don't worry, I have no doubt about Hairless Reids resolve in this matter, The Feds will be back.

and if NOBama has ANY illusion of staying past 2016, he should have waited to roll out OdumbassCare. that killed any chance for him to do anything meaningful
    This was a small test of how far the Feds could push before the resistance started. I'm still thinking this sure isn't over but I'm noticing there is a whole lot more TV cameras showing up for maybe the next bigger push . There also was a lawyer taking the Bundy case pro bono .so let's see what he can do with this even if it was a losing case before it just might not be in the future . FYI the USPS has ordered another big ammo order and there is some senators looking into all of these new ammo orders
    Ask for no quarter and expect none . There is no dress rehearsals in life ,you only go around once !

New Yorkistan: where freedom is a foreign word

I am not sure how much fellow readers know about Agenda 21, so here's some simple facts for you:

Vast areas of land will be put into wild zones, where people are not allowed to go.
    Global government.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head, there is more. All these principles were put on the GA Guidestones...
    I *kinda* understand Agenda 21, but my thoughts are: "what is the government going to do about Conservancies?" Unless these Conservancies are all ready part of the Agenda. But I find most Conservancies are very independent/private and want the land in question (wherever that land maybe) for themselves, even excluding government agencies.

I guess the government could simply take the land by Emanate Domain, but that would spark further confrontations.
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill

Major

I don't think BLM is going to move on the Bundy ranch just yet. For one reason, the Feds and the media have not completed painting him as some nut job who believes in God and the United States Constitution! Once he is determined to be a fanatic they will move under the grace of the federal courts!

Global government.

Exactly what I've found out and on the UN's website, this ain't no hoax, read it for yourselves folks. It's all structured government control of the land and those in the government who make the deals will make companies rich while they get their pockets lined. Have no doubt, the people pushing this through the UN are not interested in green grass and plush fields, it's a cover to make money, it's always about the money.

General

Mark my words, BLM will be back. They will come back sooner than later; when they do, they will come with a larger group of personnel. They have seen how many showed up to "defend" the rancher, his family and his cattle. They have a bit of time to refresh their plans, when they finish those plans,, they WILL return. This is far from over!

I *kinda* understand Agenda 21, but my thoughts are: "what is the government going to do about Conservancies?" Unless these Conservancies are all ready part of the Agenda. But I find most Conservancies are very independent/private and want the land in question (wherever that land maybe) for themselves, even excluding government agencies.

I guess the government could simply take the land by Emanate Domain, but that would spark further confrontations.
    The whole idea behind Agenda 21 is control, from birth to death. They will take whatever they want once the guns are gathered up, who is going to stand in their way?

Like John I too have been doing a ton of reading since last week and what I have read is mind numbing. Really numbing because I didn't sleep last night, I was doing a ton of reading. I even went to the UN's website and looked at info there on Agenda 21, when I saw that I couldn't believe it was true. A lot of things suddenly make sense, it's like a jig saw puzzle that all the sudden all these stray pieces come together quickly and BAM your staring at the entire picture. I have to admit, I dismissed a lot of things people have been saying, mostly on YouTube, and calling them nuts but now a entirely different light is shining. Now I fear you guys will think I lost my mind, benelli really is a nut, pun intended LoL.

Seriously, each and every one of you, if you love your family, you need to look into this and read it for yourselves, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Benellinut View Post
    Exactly what I've found out and on the UN's website, this ain't no hoax, read it for yourselves folks. It's all structured government control of the land and those in the government who make the deals will make companies rich while they get their pockets lined. Have no doubt, the people pushing this through the UN are not interested in green grass and plush fields, it's a cover to make money, it's always about the money.
    When this all comes to a head, the people they will get rid of are those who don't believe the same as they do, namely us, our families, our friends. We stand to lose a lot if we allow this to happen. There are 6.5 billion people they want to put down. We have to get rid of the UN and it's minions, and stop this government take over. So if any of you have thoughts that our government has our best interest's at heart, get over it. If anyone thinks that they won't try to take our guns, get over it. If anyone thinks this move by BLM was just about cows and turtles, get over it. It's about control...

The whole idea behind Agenda 21 is control, from birth to death. They will take whatever they want once the guns are gathered up, who is going to stand in their way?
    Well they may make a big push, some people may die but this is one big country and if the military and police don't fall in line then they lost their power and will fall overnight. Sad part is at first they will follow orders, at least enough will for them to start. But after enough senseless bloodshed the police and military will start to wake up and question what they are doing. Best bet we have is to expose them now and get the masses screaming bloody hell before they make a move. I don't think Dirty Harry expected his connections to come to lite so quickly, he's got some explaining to do. More and more this will be talked about on the news, that alone may hold them off from moving on Bundy again.

Well they may make a big push, some people may die but this is one big country and if the military and police don't fall in line then they lost their power and will fall overnight. Sad part is at first they will follow orders, at least enough will for them to start. But after enough senseless bloodshed the police and military will start to wake up and question what they are doing. Best bet we have is to expose them now and get the masses screaming bloody hell before they make a move. I don't think Dirty Harry expected his connections to come to lite so quickly, he's got some explaining to do. More and more this will be talked about on the news, that alone may hold them off from moving on Bundy again.
    Ever notice how quite people get when there is a warrant involved? Police action with warrants tend to change the way people view stuff. When the unsafe act was passed, it turned thousands of law abiding citizens into criminals overnight. I wonder what the outcry from the general population will be when warrants are issued for unregistered guns? Guess we will find out soon enough.

My guess on this issue with Bundy will be that a warrant will be issued, and then served for something or other. We all know it will be BS, but, the sheeple will view this in a whole different light then. The whole idea behind the gun registration in NY may not have been to have people register, but maybe rather they knew we wouldn't, thereby opening the door for warrants to arrest these "criminals".

I am viewing this whole unsafe act in a new light now....we may have been out flanked..

If and when the BLM returns to the Bundy ranch, the Cowboys better be on their game. The BLM will come back with firepower and the citizens better be ready to pull a "Bravehart" and out flank these guy and/or come up from the rear or this thing will be over in a couple hours and it will not end well for the citizens.

The next encounter will not be about facing down the government. It will be about strategy and movement of personnel and equipment. Don't forget, the government now has the ability to shut down communications in small geographic ares so cell phones will become useless. Time to go old school and use CB/FRS radio's for communications and the citizens better have a plan. A better plan than the BLM or first contact will be the last contact

Good luck out there, you're going to need it.
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill

Ever notice how quite people get when there is a warrant involved? Police action with warrants tend to change the way people view stuff. When the unsafe act was passed, it turned thousands of law abiding citizens into criminals overnight. I wonder what the outcry from the general population will be when warrants are issued for unregistered guns? Guess we will find out soon enough.

My guess on this issue with Bundy will be that a warrant will be issued, and then served for something or other. We all know it will be BS, but, the sheeple will view this in a whole different light then. The whole idea behind the gun registration in NY may not have been to have people register, but maybe rather they knew we wouldn't, thereby opening the door for warrants to arrest these "criminals".

I am viewing this whole unsafe act in a new light now....we may have been out flanked..
    read the Safe act, the government no longer requires a warrant to search and seize property (guns). If they are after guns, they can come into your house unannounced and warrant less. They will take ALL your weapons not just your "illegal" ones.
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill

Corporal

Carabiner, that looks like the first confirmed picture of someone selling their soul to the devil (with contract in hand).
    The wolf has convinced the sheep that the safest place to be is in the wolf's belly.

read the Safe act, the government no longer requires a warrant to search and seize property (guns). If they are after guns, they can come into your house unannounced and warrant less. They will take ALL your weapons not just your "illegal" ones.
    That only affects the failure of a NICS check, or revocation of a pistol permit....and yes, they will take all your weapons. And, I suspect that a lot of pistol permits will be revoked, allowing them to do just that, and not have to charge you with a crime..will save on jail space, and accomplish what the law set out to do, confiscate guns..

You know I have read a ton of info on this Agenda 21 since this all started with the Bundy's and even though I have seen it myself on the UN's website, I then take into consideration what some folks have posted on websites, blogs and youtube about the government will use this to grab up 80-90% of the land, kill off tens of thousands, strip us of more rights and it just boggles my mind. I mean you can fit some pieces together and they kind of fit, look at all the AR's and ammo DHS, the Post Office and the other agencies have bought, police dept's buying heavy armor military vehicles, drones, the NSA, more gun laws..... But I have a hard time trying to figure how the government would think they could take this country over and control the entire USA and do it quickly before we could mass together to fight back, the USA is a big place! Sure they could lock down cites, nothing in or out but in areas like upstate NY or out west in vast areas how are they going to keep the people locked down? No way in hell, they don't have enough people in the police and military. And some would refuse orders at first, even more would after a while. What am I missing?

I mean they couldn't hold back Bundy and the protesters, they knew the crowd was growing, they watched them come in for days and the BLM didn't think to call in for backup? I never thought it would end with the government backing down from civilians with weapons and drive away, not without at least some shots being fired first. Unless enough of them said, "I'm not firing on those people" and they lost control of their men. I don't know, the last five days have been very strange, maybe it's just lack of sleep but I can't fit it all in one neat box.

But one thing I'm sure of, Putin and the other countries are laughing their asses off.......

Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Carabiner, that looks like the first confirmed picture of someone selling their soul to the devil (with contract in hand).
    The devil is in the fine print...
    RPD 46

...I suspect that a lot of pistol permits will be revoked, allowing them to do just that, and not have to charge you with a crime..will save on jail space, and accomplish what the law set out to do, confiscate guns..
    I fear that pistol permit holders are going to be in for the roughest ride, and agree completely with your assessment.

There are so many ways for them to decide a pistol permit needs to be suspended or revoked, and at that point all guns are gone too.

They don't know where all of the long guns are, because so many have been bought and sold privately for a long time, but they do know where all, or most, of the pistol permit holders are, and it is not a long jump from there to know that many of them are going to have "assault rifles" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by goperfect View Post
    Mark my words, BLM will be back. They will come back sooner than later; when they do, they will come with a larger group of personnel. They have seen how many showed up to "defend" the rancher, his family and his cattle. They have a bit of time to refresh their plans, when they finish those plans,, they WILL return. This is far from over!
    legally, Bundy doesn’t have a leg to stand on
    The Bureau of Land Management has been charging him grazing fees since the early 1990s, which he has refused to pay
    Further, BLM has issued orders limiting the area on which Bundy’s cows can graze and the number that can graze, and Bundy has ignored those directives
    As a result, BLM has sued Bundy twice in federal court, and won both cases
    In the second, more recent action, Bundy’s defense is that the federal government doesn’t own the land in question and therefore has no authority to regulate grazing
    That simply isn’t right; the land, like most of Nevada, is federally owned
    Bundy is representing himself, of necessity: no lawyer could make that argument.

You know I have read a ton of info on this Agenda 21 since this all started with the Bundy's and even though I have seen it myself on the UN's website, I then take into consideration what some folks have posted on websites, blogs and youtube about the government will use this to grab up 80-90% of the land, kill off tens of thousands, strip us of more rights and it just boggles my mind. I mean you can fit some pieces together and they kind of fit, look at all the AR's and ammo DHS, the Post Office and the other agencies have bought, police dept's buying heavy armor military vehicles, drones, the NSA, more gun laws..... But I have a hard time trying to figure how the government would think they could take this country over and control the entire USA and do it quickly before we could mass together to fight back, the USA is a big place! Sure they could lock down cites, nothing in or out but in areas like upstate NY or out west in vast areas how are they going to keep the people locked down? No way in hell, they don't have enough people in the police and military. And some would refuse orders at first, even more would after a while. What am I missing?

I mean they couldn't hold back Bundy and the protesters, they knew the crowd was growing, they watched them come in for days and the BLM didn't think to call in for backup? I never thought it would end with the government backing down from civilians with weapons and drive away, not without at least some shots being fired first. Unless enough of them said, "I'm not firing on those people" and they lost control of their men. I don't know, the last five days have been very strange, maybe it's just lack of sleep but I can't fit it all in one neat box.

But one thing I'm sure of, Putin and the other countries are laughing their asses off.......
    I have a hard time with this aspect as well, but there are goings on in the world that bring the picture into better focus..this is one of those.

H5N1 discovered in Japan for first time since 2011 – paper published on how to mutate H5N1 | The Extinction Protocol

“I still don’t understand why such a risky approach must be taken,” says microbiologist David Relman of Stanford University. “I’m discouraged.” Relman served on a government advisory committee that considered whether this research should be openly published. He questions whether these studies really will help give public health officials advance warning of the next emerging flu pandemic. And even if the studies might provide a real benefit, Relman says, we won’t see it for some time. “And we have, meanwhile, just bought ourselves even more risk,” he says. -NPR
    Then there is this..

Stock prices collapse across the globe, as over-evaluation fears loom | Utopia

Economic collapse and a subtle march to World War III | Utopia

Internationally, the world is fed up with The Fed and the U.S. government’s unabashed debt growth. China, Russia, Iran, India and a host of other countries are establishing trade relationships that are bypassing the U.S. dollar altogether, a move that will soon see the world’s reserve currency lose purchasing power and status. In anticipation of this imminent collapse gold is being hoarded by private and public entities from Berlin to Beijing in an effort to preserve wealth before the Tsunami hits.
    My belief is that the country is being set up to fail, and during that failure is when a majority of the population will be brought under control, or at least that will be attempted..

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast