Gunmagwarehouse.com
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By knuts

Thread: Gunmagwarehouse.com

Default Gunmagwarehouse.com

Anybody order from these guys? I ordered two mags (nothing special) and it took them seven days to ship. Kind of a bummer. I guess I need to find a better source.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Private

Never ordered from them, but just curious why you didn't buy local? Cheaper prices, they had it in stock, no local gun shop? I'll typically try to support the local gun shop as long as they are somewhat competitive in pricing to online stores. But some of the local gun shops can be quite pricey for sure.

Private

I ordered a bunch of mags from them before, the only reason I bought from them was that they had a really good sale going on at the time (and free shipping I think) and it saved me money otherwise I usually buy from my lgs.

yes I agree it took awhile just to get my order shipped, it was more than a week for me - almost 2 weeks. But I wasnt in a hurry to get them so it wasnt such a big deal for me.
    bfield3 likes this.

I've bought 20+ mags from them over the past month or two. They do take longer than normal to ship but i've found their prices to be decent.