Armslist
Close

Thread: Armslist

Default Armslist

Anyone belong to Armslist? I been verified member on that site since like 2010 or before. I did the email contact button for two different rifles for sale... NO REPLY ever.... Something change on that site? I never get a response on sales...

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Private

I had a similar experience with Armslist. When I did eventually hear from a seller it was very sketchy. I started using Gunbroker and have purchased several items through their site. I have had no issues, the sellers seem genuine, and very easy to communicate with during the check out process. One caveat would be to watch the shipping charges - some sellers are charging high fixed cost shipping fees. Most rifles can ship coast to coast for about $40, maybe a little more if it is a heavy rifle. Always get tracking information.
    Hope it helps

Private

Armslist feels like dealing with guys out of a trunk and gunbroker is like dealing with Rick from Pawn Stars.

Private

I recently bought a new pistol on Armslist. The seller responded quickly, we worked out the details, and the gun was in my hand in 48 hours. I guess it just depends on your seller.