I want to buy equipment for hunting, I like the military uniform of the Russian army
Close

Private

Default I want to buy equipment for hunting, I like the military uniform of the Russian army

I want to buy equipment for hunting, I like the military uniform of the Russian army, where can I buy one?

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

eBay.

TMC

https://colemans.com/
    military surplus

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Private

Quote Originally Posted by tumar View Post
    I want to buy equipment for hunting, I like the military uniform of the Russian army, where can I buy one?
    Thank you all for your advice. I’ve already found what I need, russian army uniform. if someone searches too, then look here - https://voensklad.com/army-uniform

Corporal

I know you simply asked a question, where can you buy, but there’s a bigger picture here. Buying a Russian Uniform for hunting (?) sounds so Eric Frein. If I see a guy running around the woods with a rifle in a full Russian Uniforn and no Safety Orange. Well I was trained, “see something - say something”. I’m going to call it in. I know I’m going to get a lot of opposing comments back on this but with all the known terrorist cells in upstate NY - I’ll let the police sort it out.
    Last edited by multical; 10-23-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Private

)))

Quote Originally Posted by multical View Post
    I know you simply asked a question, where can you buy, but there’s a bigger picture here. Buying a Russian Uniform for hunting (?) sounds so Eric Frein. If I see a guy running around the woods with a rifle in a full Russian Uniforn and no Safety Orange. Well I was trained, “see something - say something”. I’m going to call it in. I know I’m going to get a lot of opposing comments back on this but with all the known terrorist cells in upstate NY - I’ll let the police sort it out.
    No flak here. There is nobody here anymore. Most left when centola sold out. This site has gone downhill, what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by multical View Post

So in other words you'd call the police on the police?
    nEw yOrK sTaDe UNriSdriCktiD PISSOHL PERMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tumar View Post

What uniform precisely? The Russian military does not have camouflage uniformity and much of their camouflage patterns are copies of other countries. Do you have a photo you can share?
    nEw yOrK sTaDe UNriSdriCktiD PISSOHL PERMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED

I love hunting but i don't know where i can get the best equipment for hunting, can anyone suggest me where i can buy best equipment for hunting.