Colorado trying to recall yet another state senator
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Colorado trying to recall yet another state senator

GOA: Recall CO State Sen. Hudak

"Grassroots gun rights supporters have already successfully recalled two gun-grabbing Colorado state senators for their anti-gun votes. Now it’s time to go retire a third, and regain a pro-gun majority back in the Colorado Senate."

...she callously badgered a rape victim during a committee hearing, lecturing her that a gun wouldn’t have helped her because “statistics are not on your side.”

Let's keep the pressure on the CO pols. Once again, we need to dig deep and provide whatever financial and other support we can to our brothers in the Centennial state.

GOA: Recall CO State Sen. Hudak [Left] | The Truth About Guns

Recall Evie Hudak

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

good for them! i remember watching that video of this woman speaking to the rape victim. it was really appalling to see, especially with it being a woman speaking to a rape victim. extremely insensitive, and not to mention the fact that self defense is a basic human right. and for these politicians to legislate this right away and say "statistics are not on your side" so we will just take your ability away to defend yourself is wrong on a human level.
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"
    All statements and opinions made here are for discussion purposes only, and not meant to promote any illegal behavior or activity.

Once you realize you have political muscle to back the lefties down, flex it often so it doesn't atrophy.
    "...man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." -R.Reagan

Deo Vindice.

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

I'm so jealous...

I almost had to vote for worst comment at the bottom of the article, but thank god somebody gave it the answer it deserved.

Vote for best reply to worst comment goes to:

“Honestly I think if people in Colorado start attempting to recall every anti gun politician in their state, you’re going to see a bill proposed to change the state constitution that bans recalls. Politics is a game, not a revolt. Push too much and you’ll get pushed back.”

Dude, check to make sure you haven’t sprouted an ovary or something.

That lady is a BITCH, talking down to women that were raped and dismissing them and calling them liars.
    Any effort to rationalize the use of this revolver in a serious combative scenario is evidence of intellectual bankruptcy.
    -kmussack

I'll get out my check book... and more justice in 3...2...1

Sergeant

In my area we've had a similar statement from a sitting democratic town board member who'd like to disband the Town police department and let the state troopers do the responses. During a public town meeting, a local woman expressed her concerns regarding trooper response times to violent crimes, citing rape as an example. The town board member's verbatim response was, "that sort of thing doesn't happen often enough for it to get me too concerned."

He's up for re-election next month.....

Thanks for posting this.

The current modus operandi of anti-gunners seems to be pass legislation, unconstitutional or not, then let us spend years fighting it in court. The only way to combat this is to send a clear message: Do it, and your government job will be taken away from you, and you will never hold elective office again. All the power, perks and the soft job is finished, most of these people couldn't survive a month in the private sector.

I applaud the $ support being sent across state lines, legislators might be able to financially defend themselves against their immediate constituents but I hardly think they have the means to defend against a more national effort.

An attack on the constitutional freedoms against one of us is an attack on all of us.

The next step is to somehow get the recall provision passed here somehow.
    Whenever I hear the word racist anymore the only thing that comes to mind is that it is a Democrat someone disagreed with attempting to insult them.

We need to get control of our government first, then get the recall option voted in. All politicians need to understand they are answerable to the people their supposed to represent.

Private

I just donated $250
    Recall Evie Hudak
    If you care about our Second Amendment please share the link and help if you can. I know they are in much better shape in CO then we are here in NY but we need to send a message

Quote Originally Posted by LCatGA View Post
    I just donated $250

Yeah, it's a lot of $, but it's not as bad as putting your life on the line!

Here's hoping for success this time around, as last time they couldn't quite get enough signatures to force a recall. Probably too many discouraged folks didn't think it was possible. Now they know!

If I was Evie "relax and enjoy it" Hudak, I'd be dusting off my resume right about now.

Get them all...
    Disclosure: I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

This tyrant is toast:

"And Hudak’s district is more conservative than either Morse’s or Giron’s. Hudak’s suburban Denver district gave President Obama 52 percent of the vote in 2012, according to a breakdown compiled by the liberal Daily Kos blog. Obama scored nearly 60 percent of the vote in the other two seats. Hudak won reelection over Republican Lang Sias by fewer than 600 votes of 80,000 cast in 2012, while a Libertarian Party candidate took more than 5,000 votes." -Washington Post

The last recalls put a shiver thru the lefties spines on the state level as well as national. This need to continue until they begin to shy away from this part of their agenda. I helped out with the last ones and sure as hell will help this time.
    ”The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
    Samuel Adams

Woof! She can take away my Second Amendment rights anytime!

Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

Sometimes I feel that these liberal gun-grabbers are much smarter than the average conservatives/constitutionalists (planning for the future by whittling away at our rights piece-by-piece). Then I see them do stuff like this or the Obamacare website and I shake my head wondering how in the hell such idiots can even figure out how to operate a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    We need to get control of our government first, then get the recall option voted in. All politicians need to understand they are answerable to the people their supposed to represent.
    Without a recall law here we are all just puppets.
    NRA - SCOPE - SAF
    http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7112&dateline=1358384  203

I've never been skydiving, but I have zoomed-in on Google Earth really really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark NY View Post
    Without a recall law here we are all just puppets.
    Until then, we just have to work with what we've got. Start by working or donating to oust every member of the NYS legislature who voted for the SAFE Act. Support their opponents. If enough of them had just said no, we wouldn't be in this mess. Send all of them the only message they understand.

Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Kaboomer View Post
    Until then, we just have to work with what we've got. Start by working or donating to oust every member of the NYS legislature who voted for the SAFE Act. Support their opponents. If enough of them had just said no, we wouldn't be in this mess. Send all of them the only message they understand.
    I agree,but it has to go farther. If you voted against the safe act but still support the leadership that brought it to the floor, your elected position must be challenged

I can't find an update on how close they are, 1 week to go.
    Watering the Tree Of Liberty is not achieved by the killing of innocents, but by preserving the lives of those innocents with your own if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer View Post
    In my area we've had a similar statement from a sitting democratic town board member who'd like to disband the Town police department and let the state troopers do the responses. During a public town meeting, a local woman expressed her concerns regarding trooper response times to violent crimes, citing rape as an example. The town board member's verbatim response was, "that sort of thing doesn't happen often enough for it to get me too concerned."

He's up for re-election next month.....
    time to vote his commie ass out!!!
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson two year NRA member
    scope member due to a good man thanks again! Flintlocks being shot is almost as better as sex thanks robin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast