County Legislature Passes Resolution Opposing State Police Use of County Seal
Close

Default County Legislature Passes Resolution Opposing State Police Use of County Seal

County Legislature Passes Resolution Opposing State Police Use of County Seal - Philipstown.info | Philipstown.info

"With no opposition from either its own members or the audience, the Putnam County Legislature Tuesday night (March 4) unanimously passed a resolution opposing unauthorized use of the official county seal, such as its inclusion on New York State Police notices reminding handgun owners to re-certify their weapons."
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Great! Color another county green!

Corporal

whats the tally on counties now?I like to work it into the local online papers(Dunkirk Observer&the Jamestown News-Journal)on the comments section of the news articles&opinion page.They refuse to mention the fact that County legislatures are passing Resolutions denying the use of County Seal on NYSP pistol permit renewals.This is a college town and you really get some far-left farging iceholes making anti-gun comments.More of us should make the effort to go to the online newspapers and use it to our advantage on a daily basis.Let them know we're out here and paying attention.......kicking soapbox aside...all done.

Quote Originally Posted by kinney View Post
    whats the tally on counties now?I like to work it into the local online papers(Dunkirk Observer&the Jamestown News-Journal)on the comments section of the news articles&opinion page.They refuse to mention the fact that County legislatures are passing Resolutions denying the use of County Seal on NYSP pistol permit renewals.This is a college town and you really get some far-left farging iceholes making anti-gun comments.More of us should make the effort to go to the online newspapers and use it to our advantage on a daily basis.Let them know we're out here and paying attention.......kicking soapbox aside...all done.
    36 (Fulton is missing from the map, it was scheduled for vote March 10th, I haven't seen a news article yet but I'm sure it passed)

County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions - NY SAFE Resolutions