Cuomo Preps Antigun Ad Campaign
Close

Default Cuomo Preps Antigun Ad Campaign

Cuomo preps antigun ad campaign

Go ahead Andy. Spend your millions. You and the other millionaire tools like Bloomberg can throw all their money at this. Your ship is sunk.
    NRA * GOA * NYSRPA * SCOPE * SAF

“That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer’s cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - George Orwell

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    General

This is great! This will only help Rob to get a bit better known in parts of the State that are not familiar with him. Thanks Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by goperfect View Post
    This is great! This will only help Rob to get a bit better known in parts of the State that are not familiar with him. Thanks Andy!
    Nothing like free advertising lol!

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

If Andy will try to play the "ANTI GUN" theme NOW with everything that is going on ....oh...it just CONFIRMS it x 100. He will be unemployed come November.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    - Pericles

General

Quote Originally Posted by Cureforcancer View Post
    If Andy will try to play the "ANTI GUN" theme NOW with everything that is going on ....oh...it just CONFIRMS it x 100. He will be unemployed come November.
    He has to. This is owned by him, if he attempts to walk away from it, voters will fully get it. His base will turn on him.

What a (dull) tool.
    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - Thomas Jefferson
    “Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.” - Benjamin Franklin
    "If a lefty says it, it's a lie" - Me

Quote Originally Posted by goperfect View Post
    He has to. This is owned by him, if he attempts to walk away from it, voters will fully get it. His base will turn on him.
    You are correct. He has NO choice. lol....he is doomed.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    - Pericles

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Cureforcancer View Post
    I suspect the unemployment line will be long and filled with traitors.
    SAFE = S-Stealing,A-Americans,F-Firearms,E-Effectively
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -
    - Samuel Adams FUAC

BANNED

Good, I hope the 1st ad goes live on April 15th.

Colonel

You should read the comments at the end of the story , we got lots of friends that are just waiting to vote Cuomo out !

He's runnin' scared already!
    ​When The Knock On The Door Said “Alcohol, Tobacco, And Firearms”, Naturally, I Thought It Was A Delivery……

" Then he directed the state Democrat committee to spend probably over $1 million in a series of five full color flyers attacking Ed Manago for not support SAFE during last years Nassau County Executives race which Mangano ended up winning by 20 points. In addition, Astorino’s opponent last year Noam Bramsom spent heavy on antigun ads (1,2) and all that got him was a 10 point loss in the general election."

Wait, that was a losing strategy, so lets do it again? Not sure how this guy thinks...IF he thinks. What a moron. FUAC

" Then he directed the state Democrat committee to spend probably over $1 million in a series of five full color flyers attacking Ed Manago for not support SAFE during last years Nassau County Executives race which Mangano ended up winning by 20 points. In addition, Astorino’s opponent last year Noam Bramsom spent heavy on antigun ads (1,2) and all that got him was a 10 point loss in the general election."

Wait, that was a losing strategy, so lets do it again? Not sure how this guy thinks...IF he thinks. What a moron. FUAC
    Last edited by timmyp; 03-10-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Double post. Please delete.

Sergeant

If Rob Astorino wanted to get to know upstate voters I know of a BIG rally April 1st ,I"d like to see him there!

Quote Originally Posted by stikshooter View Post
    If Rob Astorino wanted to get to know upstate voters I know of a BIG rally April 1st ,I"d like to see him there!
    THAT is a GREAT idea. Lots of groups besides Anti-unSAFE Act will be there in solidarity against Andyboy.

Colonel

This is a sure way to lose an election after seeing how the Dems lost in 2010 so here we have Der Furer doubling down on a sure loser ! He owns the safe act so let's make him wear the albatross around his neck and sink his boat for sure !

Keep wasting money little Andy! Your days are numbered and you know it. I like the idea of Rob going to Albany on the 1st! The comments below the article were great.
    NRA / GOA / SCOPE Member

Guys I don't like Cuomo but I don know Rob nor what he looks like, everything I do know is from here. I think he needs to tour NY and get known by name, face and ideas to others in upstate. I want Cuomo gone but really would like to know the person running against him. If I only learned about Rob here that's a PR problem, people will not Vote unless they are informed.
    GOA , American Defender & Protector of the Constitution.
    ONE MAN'S DREAM TO RULE HAS BECOME MANY AMERICAN'S NIGHTMARE !

Quote Originally Posted by Huntscreek View Post
    Guys I don't like Cuomo but I don know Rob nor what he looks like, everything I do know is from here. I think he needs to tour NY and get known by name, face and ideas to others in upstate. I want Cuomo gone but really would like to know the person running against him. If I only learned about Rob here that's a PR problem, people will not Vote unless they are informed.
    I believe Andy is spending $10 million on a campaign to introduce NYer's to Rob Astorino

Corporal

Oh you poor stupid Democrats. Don't you know that firearms are the issue most toxic for you. You don't know much about guns or the people who own and use them. For Cuomo his antigun ad campaign is more a matter of personal prejudice than public policy. That being said why is Hillary the smartest politician in the US today? Put your prejudices aside. Hillary is one of two more or less liberal politicians who rarely says a word about firearms. The other one is Bernie Sanders of Vermont. Why? Because they know that this is a toxic issue for Democrats and that they can only lose elections making this an issue. When Clinton ran for Senate she listened to people upstate. So let's make Andy Cuomo own this issue. Stay on the facts let down staters know how irrational NYSafe really is. Then let everyone south of Westchester know how this guy lost 2000 jobs for New York State. I don't care if we don't carry the upperwest side of Manhattan. Let's win Nassau and Suffolk county. Anti gun ads had a lot to do with Bramson's loss to Astorino for county exec although there were other local issues

The left wing nut gungrabbers mistakenly believe the hollywood stereotype that the typical AR owner is some stressed out vet living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere.
    Truth is these things are mostly an expensive hobby for people with some extra coin. Professionals, business owners, etc. Connected and influential people. Not a good group to demonize.
    Get off your lazy ass and Vote next time! Astorino 2018.

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Huntscreek View Post
    There are quite a few threads on Astorino,right here on these pages , plus you can go to his website ( it works better than obamacare healthcare.gov) plus he is doing a tour of NY so see if you can catch him on tour . That's about as much as I can help right now but it's a start .