Q&A ONLY - Two Compliant Rifles Seized from one of our Members by Lancaster Police - Page 8
Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Q&A ONLY - Two Compliant Rifles Seized from one of our Members by Lancaster Police

Colonel

FUAC KINGDOM GUILTY ALL THE TIME 24SEVEN
    Professional Cat Trainer

Time for some fun facts:

Screenshot 10.jpg
    Last edited by FreedomRenegade; 09-14-2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: larger image
    cetane likes this.
    "We don't serve your country, don't serve your king
    Don't need protection, don't need your hand
    Keep your promise on where we stand.
    We carry in our hearts the true country, and that cannot be stolen
    We follow in the steps of our ancestry, and that cannot be broken" ~ Midnight Oil

Almost 2 and a half years later and you don't have a lawyer? You like Tresmond - why not pay him $300 to draft a letter to the PD demanding your property back? Better than nothing.
    Down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Lawyers are not only for when you have been charged with a crime. Get a damn lawyer!

Captain

Considering the joke the tresmonds and shooter turned out to be why would you hire them? They came on here telling us they would have the safeact thrown out in no time. Then vanish when they dont.
    If they had a clue to begin with they would of never made the promises they made. Just shows they have no clue how system works.

So id get myself a real lawyer that isnt just big talk. The fact its been over 2 years and still going proves the point

We have already asked for the return of the rifle to no avail. Also, I was wrapped up in the Lancaster Court system for a year and a half, which complicated things. I still to this day do not have a criminal record. Mr Tresmond was my attorney. He was not however retained for this situation directly. There's a lot more to this which I'm not willing to discuss at this time.

After reading that article today about civil asset forfeiture, it made me ask the question...NOW WHAT? Can I use that to my advantage or do I just stay as far away from FUNY as possible? I've been sticking with option 2 lately.

IT'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. I WANT MY RIFLE BACK. MY RIGHTS WERE EXTREMELY VIOLATED. SO MUCH FOR HONORING YOUR OATHS. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICA.

Just goes to show, your rights only go as far as you stand up for them. But good luck fighting City Hall.
    We follow in the steps of our ancestry, and that cannot be broken" ~ Midnight Oil

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd3 View Post
    Considering the joke the tresmonds and shooter turned out to be why would you hire them? They came on here telling us they would have the safeact thrown out in no time. Then vanish when they dont.
    If they had a clue to begin with they would of never made the promises they made. Just shows they have no clue how system works.

So id get myself a real lawyer that isnt just big talk. The fact its been over 2 years and still going proves the point
    The NYSRPA also claimed to have the Unsafe Act squashed, and look what happened. Mother Fucking Jones was cited as a reliable source. Judge Skretny fucked us like cheap whores in a Cambodian alley. Then we got tag teamed by the 2nd Circus. FUNY is a sesspool of corruption, why do you think they passed it there? That shit wouldn't fly in America.

Say what you want about Mr. Tresmond as I totally understand the skepticism here. Even myself at times felt very doubtful and skeptical. There are some issues that did cause quite a stir, and I don't defend any of that. The only cases I know of personally are David Lewis & my situation, and what he has done for me so far was enough to trust him.

They never even got a chance to fight the Unsafe Act, NYSRPA swooped in remember? Does that mean he would've won? No clue, I don't think Jesus Christ himself could've won in this state. That doesn't mean I have blind faith in him either, but he has proven himself to me when it counted the most. I couldn't even imagine being in their position, it's bad enough being in mine. I probably still could be the test case for compliant rifles...and i have no faith in NY courts.

This is not just your average shit storm, this is the F5 finger of God shit storm. The people in power do not want us serfs owning guns, period. They will do whatever it takes to make that happen. When people say "they're not coming for your guns," I send them here. What the fuck do you call this? Someone did not want me having that. Then throw in the David Lewis situation. This goes deep.

So he was representing you on other charges I gather? Why else would you be wrapped up in the system for 18 months?
    "Powder and artillery are the most efficacious, sure, and infallibly conciliatory measures we can adopt."
    - John Adams

www.bluelivesmatternyc.com

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomRenegade View Post
    We have already asked for the return of the rifle to no avail. Also, I was wrapped up in the Lancaster Court system for a year and a half, which complicated things. I still to this day do not have a criminal record. Mr Tresmond was my attorney. He was not however retained for this situation directly. There's a lot more to this which I'm not willing to discuss at this time.

After reading that article today about civil asset forfeiture, it made me ask the question...NOW WHAT? Can I use that to my advantage or do I just stay as far away from FUNY as possible? I've been sticking with option 2 lately.

IT'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. I WANT MY RIFLE BACK. MY RIGHTS WERE EXTREMELY VIOLATED. SO MUCH FOR HONORING YOUR OATHS. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICA.

Just goes to show, your rights only go as far as you stand up for them. But good luck fighting City Hall.
    civil forfeiture is obscene, no argument there.

But it looks to me like asking is never going to get you your rifle back. So basically one option is just forget it and let the clock run out to the point they can't even arrest you over this if they wanted to because of statue of limitations, or get a lawyer and push back and get your gun.

I looked at your pic and on google maps and based on the location specified about the backstop and the line between you and the shed and the house in the way, it's very possible that if you had moved over just a short distance that house would not have been in the way of the shed.

But I also am of the impression that at my officially licensed range a guy who lives down range has gone to the authorities before using bullets he bought new claiming they had been shot in his direction. I hope the cops still have the bullet he said was shot from your gun.

We saw an occurrence down here on Long Island where a neighbor of the local Town range brought a complete cartridge in to the Town Board meeting claiming it was on their lawn after being fired from the range. To quote a recent commercial... that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.
    cetane likes this.
    Ed
    Dark Storm Industries, LLC.
    Manufacturer of DS-15 NY SAFE Rifles
    www.dark-storm.com

New Yorkistan: where freedom is a foreign word

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStorm View Post
    We saw an occurrence down here on Long Island where a neighbor of the local Town range brought a complete cartridge in to the Town Board meeting claiming it was on their lawn after being fired from the range. To quote a recent commercial... that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.

can these people be sued for perjury or just for lying to the town board ??
    Twogunwilly likes this.
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill

Private

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    can these people be sued for perjury or just for lying to the town board ??
    The various town boards here on Long Island (ex. Oyster Bay) have been lying to us for so long they can no longer distinguish what is a lie and what is the truth.
    cetane likes this.

Private

FreedomRenegade, Please continue to keep us posted when you can. I know many people that are interested in the outcome of your case. I know it is going to be an expensive fight, but I think its a fight worth fighting. I really think you need to find a lawyer and seek justice! Maybe contact James at FTWNY.com for a recommendation of a 2nd Amendment lawyer? I have gone as far as asking numerous NYS Police officers what they thought of the unSAFE act as well as asking about my personal guns, and they 1. Hate the safe act and 2. Believe my guns to be within the confines of the law as written. That being said, they also state that no LEO they know would actually arrest someone for an unSAFE act violation unless they were breaking other laws as well... Either way, please continue to keep us updated on your progress.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678