Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 !! - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyq View Post
    I don't believe our government is competent enough to pull off such a intricate exercise involving so many people and news agencies.

The logistics are unimaginable.
    Because it is impossible. People on this forum know people that list a child. Nothing other than a bat poop psycho, that killed a bunch of people.

Colonel

RIP My Sympathies to his Family !
    Professional Cat Trainer

Uzi

I'm still trying to figure out the "conspiracy" myself. See the thought never crossed my mind, probably for a reason I think.

4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Just saying.................

Watch the next video and tell me something isn't wrong.

Need I say more?

Last edited by willjr75; 06-22-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

General

Quote Originally Posted by angleright View Post
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    True, but sometimes a handgun is just an assault rifle.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

General

I don't believe our government is competent enough to pull off such a intricate exercise involving so many people and news agencies.

The logistics are unimaginable.
    Do you mean like when Iraq was buying Yellow cake? and Colin Powell lied directly to the UN and the American Public or Iraqi soldiers throwing babies from incubators in Kuwait or more like the gulf of Tonkin which never happened and cost 52,000 American soldiers their lives?

Just how hard is it for the FBI who had taken over the scene to issue a gag order which they did , and release the fact that that the weapon used was a rifle?

Eric God dam Holder, the head of the DEPT of justice flew down there the next day , How many times does that happen on a crime scene? About never. that when. The whole ""conspiracy"" can simply consist of a few lies to take advantage of a situation you know, like Benghazi.

The problem is there are tremendous amount of questions that were not answered. conflicting stories and mistakes in the timeline. botched evidence and lack of evidence of the claims . Seriously, This is isn't some bullsht story here, There are some serious problems with what happened and they have no real explanation for them .

Were not talking about a big foot sighting in Conn, or an area 51ball of light, were talking about why police officers did not follow protocol and let the EMt workers take the kids , were talking about a helicopter footage at 9:37 chasing a man in the woods yet not one pic of the school being evacuated. Not one person took a cell phone pic . Not one . Only one picture of one class was ever released and it was taken just after 10:00 by the newtown Bee

Why were most of the mistakes corrected early on like the shooters name was Ryan , His mother wasn't a teacher, the father wasnt shot dead the girlfriend wasnt missing ect Yet it took 500 Federal agents FBI ATF State troopers investigators over 24 hours to say the weapon was a Ar15? Just how the hell did all those law enforcement officers Most of whom were trained on the very weapons mistake 150 rounds of 223 brass spewed all over the scene for pistol rounds? How does that happen? there is no fog of war here . the state troopers last brefing of the night was at 9pm . 12 hours after the fact and all we got were crickets.The rifle was found lieing next to the body , and hundreds of rounds of brass are lying all over the school and 500 officers and every news channel say it was a hand gun .

No Sir , Im no wing nut. I just pay attention to detail.

It was 24 hours later the the coroner declared it was the longgun the 223 bushmaster and he pulled many bullets from their bodies . 223 rounds sticking in babies bodys at 10 yards, are you buying this sht still? it will penetrate steel plate at 200 yards it isn't going to stay in any 1 graders body , have ya seen it hit a woodchuck at 150 yards? turns em inside out. the corner is full of sht

I can go on an on about just how screwed up this story is , but I think I made my point . if you think what happened at Sandy hook is legit, I contend that you know none of the facts of case. Such as Adam Lanza trying to buy a weapon at the store when he wasn't even old enough his mother was scared of him and she buys him an arsenal of weapons She was a doomsday prepper and no food or anything else stored at her house. ect

the Safe act was written before sandy hook and diane fienstiens bill which did not pass than god was written before sandy hook give me pause to consider that they were waiting for the next big thing to happen and it didn't.

So at the very minimum I believe the Ar 15 wasn't not the weapon used , and worse case I don't want to think about.
    Last edited by Holdover; 06-22-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

It was a handgun.
    It was an AR15.
    It was a shotgun
    Victims parents are members of the screen actor's guild.
    Victim's parents happened to be victims at the Cathy Guifford's shooting in Arizona under different names years before.
    Eric Holder visits Gov. Malloy? Wait...What?
    Robbie Parker the man who was laughing before sombering up and going on camera is found to have a real name of Samuel Delaney who is an actor.
    Video footage of man caught in woods wearing fatigue pants who was arrested, handcuffed, and put in front of police car. What happened to him?
    All funerals were closed caskets.
    Tweets about the shooting happened before it occurred.
    A facebook page for teacher Victoria Soto was established 4 days before she died.
    Deceased children at superbowl
    No bullets, bodies, or blood ever shown.
    Guns stolen from mom, but where did he get the bulletproof vest?
    All wounds caused by .223 medical examiner says but what .223 can physically be recovered in a child's body when in can't be recovered in an adults body at close range?
    Who created the Sandy hook fundraising page 3 days before the incident?
    Why did the school nurse report Lanza's mom to be a good teacher when she didn't even work at the school?

The list goes on. If you choose to ignore these discrepancies, and not at least look into them, does that make you a sheep?
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

people living that close to NYC it is not uncommon to be in Actors guild. My sister had plastic surgery at the hospital near there, there are plenty of actors relocated out there, it's a spendy area. The plastic surgery center is massive. I think the origination dates of the fb pages is a misnomer, Robbie Parker laughing...I laughed at my own dad's funeral, a number of times. I loved him more than I can convey, I think about him and it hurts every day. But I laughed at his funeral when my bff whispered "why does it smell like pork in here?" She had already lost both her parents and knew what I was going through. I laughed at his funeral recalling all the funny, awesome things he had done. Emotions are a funny thing...

I can't explain the cell phone pictures, it's a decent observation. However, I still stand by the fact real children died. I do not believe those children were at the superbowl or sitting with Obama. Because they are deceased. I think the guns were misidentified to bastardize how evil some guns are more than others, but I believe Lanza killed them. I believe he was the product of an uninvolved mother who fed him technology, a world he got lost and obsessed with so she didn't have to parent him, she likely placated him with prescriptions and looked the other way and an entire community and country paid for her bad parenting.
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by willjr75 View Post
    It was a handgun.
    No, it wasn't. This is easy!
    It was an AR15.
    Yup.
    It was a shotgun
    No, it wasn't. There was one in the trunk, though, and since the media can't tell the difference and wants to be first, reporting got confused.
    Victims parents are members of the screen actor's guild.
    All of them? Are any of them accountants? If they are, does it prove the world bank had something to do with it?
    Victim's parents happened to be victims at the Cathy Guifford's shooting in Arizona under different names years before.
    Okay?
    Eric Holder visits Gov. Malloy? Wait...What?
    Again... okay?
    Robbie Parker the man who was laughing before sombering up and going on camera is found to have a real name of Samuel Delaney who is an actor.
    This is what you've got? Maybe you haven't seen people go through trauma like I have, but some cry and some laugh, others do both at the same time.
    Video footage of man caught in woods wearing fatigue pants who was arrested, handcuffed, and put in front of police car. What happened to him?
    He was detained and then released because they figured out the little **** who did the shooting was dead and this guy wasn't involved. There's no secret there unless you purposefully spend your time watching bull**** 'loose-change' style youtube videos with no other research. Seriously, just google "sandy hook theories debunked" or something and the answers to these questions are easy to find.
    All funerals were closed caskets.
    Really? And you know this because you attended all those funerals? We should force the parents to have open caskets and public funerals so you, willjr75, can see dead children?
    Tweets about the shooting happened before it occurred.
    ...didn't happen. See below.
    A facebook page for teacher Victoria Soto was established 4 days before she died.
    Again, see below.
    Deceased children at superbowl
    I don't even know what this means but I will say, if I were constructing a huge conspiracy, I would definitely make sure to take the children that are supposed to be 'dead' and put them at one of the most televised events in the world.
    No bullets, bodies, or blood ever shown.
    To whom? Again, I don't see why you think you are entitled to go on a gore tour with dead children as exhibits.
    Guns stolen from mom, but where did he get the bulletproof vest?
    Two things. First, he had a load-bearing vest from what I understand. Like the shotgun vs. AR, the media will take any sort of vest and call it 'bullet-proof'. Second, even if it was a true ballistic vest, you can get one for less than $100 on ebay.
    All wounds caused by .223 medical examiner says but what .223 can physically be recovered in a child's body when in can't be recovered in an adults body at close range?
    Not being an expert on pulling bullets out of bodies, I will not pretend to know the answer to this. Unless you ARE an expert on the topic then your question is already a little presumptive, though, assuming you can never recover a .223 from an adult's body.
    [/quote]
    Who created the Sandy hook fundraising page 3 days before the incident?
    Okay, continued from above. There are two things that cause this canard. The first is that internet caching is not even close to reliable enough to time-stamp something accurately. The second is that a couple of 'pages' (fundraising and facebook) were created before for other things but edited afterwards to reflect the shooting. This sort of stuff happens a lot with tragedies so we have to assume either it's an artifact of the websites or a hell of a lot of people are seeing pages indicating shootings about to happen and saying nothing about it. I know which I believe.
    Why did the school nurse report Lanza's mom to be a good teacher when she didn't even work at the school?
    Who gives a ****?
    The list goes on. If you choose to ignore these discrepancies, and not at least look into them, does that make you a sheep?
    Tell you what. Why don't you give us your official report of the events instead of just JAQing off ('just asking quesions!') all over the place. It's real easy to sound insightful when you're asking loaded questions, it's a lot harder to do so when you're actually putting forward a hypothesis to compete. It'll be fun to make lists of all the holes in your idea of what happened.

Major

Real people lived in that community. Real people attended and worked in that school.

How would YOU react if your local school was part of this alleged conspiracy?

Would you hush up, play along and accept the cash you can never really show?

Do all those citizens suddenly have millions? That would be a tell and easy to see.

What if the government threatened your life if you talked? You'd just play along?

I can guarantee you, not everyone would do this, especially if it was national and affected so many lives.

We'd have at least one person spilling the beans.

All actors? That means they killed all the former residents or manufactured a town. NFW, didn't happen.

There are people that want pro 2a people to look like crazy people, don't fall for the trap.

Postmaster General Darthgamer138's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robhimself View Post
    Because it is impossible. People on this forum know people that list a child. Nothing other than a bat poop psycho, that killed a bunch of people.
    People on this forum have spoken to Jusus too.
    Proud NRA ​LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

​SEI Divemaster Apprentice/Nitrox Diver. Dives- ​I57. Proud Atheist.

Dead men tell no tales.... How ya doing Jack Ruby?
    You are with our Constitution or you are with the Terrorists!

Major

You want a prove it was a conspiracy, follow a more likely scenario: The government shot some mom and her kid, then shot up the school with a team. Then plant all the stuff indicating that story.

It's a lot easier to do, less chance of failure. Problem is, there were witnesses that saw Lanza do it.

I say less chance of failure, because a "conspiracy" like this has to be fail safe, it can NOT fail or the country becomes unstable. Not even one tiny ***** in the armor. One person talks, the whole curtain falls.

That's why I don't believe our government is competent enough to pull off such a complex hoax that would have so many possible failure options.

Maybe they manufactured a radio control Lanza... try that on for size.

Quote Originally Posted by defilade View Post
    Dead men tell no tales.... How ya doing Jack Ruby?
    That's far more plausible than having the police, teachers, family and entire community in on the hoax.
    Last edited by jonnyq; 06-23-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Just to play devil's advocate because Im bored. It wouldnt take getting the whole community on board, it wouldnt take getting every cop and firefighter in the area on board, it would merely take finding key players willing to promote a cause no matter how big the lie that you could pay to lie. Once the lie is in place, sheep love a drama and the lie spreads, people without any factual information or connection believe what they hear 5th, 6th......18th hand as the truth. Once the lie is big enough it becomes true enough to stand up to questioning without fact to support it.

What happened there, I have my thoughts, Im done putting them out there to others, it does no good and the truth of that day will never be known, and no matter what happened we should all be more than upset at the manner at which the situation has been hidden from the public
    "One cannot kill time, merely waste it"
    That's SHO GUN, rhymes with pro-gun.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Shogun View Post
    Just to play devil's advocate because Im bored. It wouldnt take getting the whole community on board, it wouldnt take getting every cop and firefighter in the area on board, it would merely take finding key players willing to promote a cause no matter how big the lie that you could pay to lie. Once the lie is in place, sheep love a drama and the lie spreads, people without any factual information or connection believe what they hear 5th, 6th......18th hand as the truth. Once the lie is big enough it becomes true enough to stand up to questioning without fact to support it.

What happened there, I have my thoughts, Im done putting them out there to others, it does no good and the truth of that day will never be known, and no matter what happened we should all be more than upset at the manner at which the situation has been hidden from the public

Some of these "theories" have the school being previously abandoned and reanimated for the shooting. The entire community would need to be on board with this.

The "theory" that the dead kids were still alive and at a football game would require the entire community to be on board for these kids to still live and play there.

The "theory" that there was no actual shooting would require the kids to be gone or on board, along with their parents.

No matter what scenario, you need active participants that have to be completely trustworthy and always in control. Not gonna happen. We can't keep it secret our boys kill civilians overseas, imagine if our government was caught killing kids on our soil, even if it happened 20 years ago...

If one person talks (Snowden?) the whole house of cards can come down.

I've seen these conspiracy videos, their theories are full of holes in the size and scope of the needed operation, they allege 100's of people are in on it.

Not gonna happen. The only way to keep a secret between even two people is to kill the other guy that knows....

I don't for a minute believe anything has been "hidden from the public" that wouldn't be hidden on any other murder case.

Gory, unedited crime scene pictures are rarely if ever released to the public. One involving children would be even more closely guarded.
    Last edited by jonnyq; 06-23-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DaveM4P99 View Post
    We really can't entertain the "sandy hook conspiracy theories."

It makes us look like wing nuts.

Absolutely! Just like those who claimed that patients at University of Rochester were injected with radioactive materials for military testing. Ooops Radiation Tests Used Some Healthy People - NYTimes.com

Major

Alright, I'm in.

Please describe the exact scenario with no holes in which this could possibly happen. No links to sites, no leading questions, no suppositions, no videos. Describe the logistics, manpower needed and funds to pay off the honest witnesses.

I'm waiting.
    Last edited by jonnyq; 06-23-2014 at 09:03 AM.

General

You want a prove it was a conspiracy, follow a more likely scenario: The government shot some mom and her kid, then shot up the school with a team. Then plant all the stuff indicating that story.
    That is only one conspiracy of many, and it remains only a theory , the simpler one is just that the hand gun becomes a rifle . that's it.Thats all that is required to get their bills past

Problem is, there were witnesses that saw Lanza do it.

Sorry, nobody saw Lanza . Some early witnesses had seen a masked man enter the school But the stories seemed to have been scrubbed . The only person claiming to have seen him alive was the school nurse who said she saw his boots

The kid had been prepareing this for months the police said, so he wears a mask because?

He brings his wallet with his brothers id because?

He destroys his own computer hard drive because he doesn't want to get caught?

Then he leaves pages and pages of target lists in his room which were shown as evidence by police.

He drives past 2 schools on his way to Sandy hook because they weren't good enough?

He exits the car and leaves all four doors open and throws two sweatshirts on the ground outside of his before he begins his attack according to Barbra SiIbley who arrived just after he entered. why did the police close the doors?

Nancy Lanza Who was ""afraid or concerned for her mentally ill son decides to buy him several rifles and shotguns and thinks its a good Idea to keep them locked in a cheap safe in Adams room. Really?

The press said the reason for her guns was that she was a doomsday prepper yet she had nothing stored in the house , no canned food nothing. and she had the means to have her basement full. she decides she to buy the rifles and nobody at any range ever saw her. Ok. She never had a Conn Hand gun license. She decides to give her son a gift by leaving a Christmas check on the table for a handgun even though he did not have a hand gun license nor was he EVEN OLD ENOUGH to buy one.

After viewing the video tape of the inside of the school several times we notice that only Soto and Roussos room have any Christmas decorations on the windows. there are none on the front door or in the lobby nor in any of the other rooms I saw. Nancy Lanza decorated her house with a nice Christmass wreath and left the inside blank .

Police discovered the body of Lanza and most victims at approximately 947, Its all over .Yet officers are still calling Danbury Conn an hour later asking for more ambulances even though the ones that were there did not have access to the victims Nor did they even need them at that time.

Crime scene pics shows Lanzas pants and under wear were not even soiled from shooting himself in the head which is a pretty common occurrence

Then you have witness'es who contradict each other :

Sotos class:

Aidan’s father explains, "They ran past the guy. He was standing in the doorway, and they just ran right past him."Aidan and his classmates ran out of the building toward the main road, where they were picked up by a woman who drove them to the police station.

Parent Robert Licata told WABC-TV that when the gunman burst into the classroom of his six-year-old son and shot the teacher, his son grabbed his friends and ran out the door to safety. "That's when my son grabbed a bunch of his friends and ran out the door," he said. "He was very brave. He waited for his friends."

But six of Soto's students tried to flee. Lanza shot them, Soto and another teacher who was in the room. Later, in their search for survivors, police found the remaining seven of Soto's students still hiding in the closet. They told the police what had happened.

Lanza next went to another first-grade classroom nearby. The classroom's teacher, Victoria Leigh Soto, had concealed five children in a closet and some of the other students were hiding under desks. Lanza walked to the back of the classroom, saw the children under the desks and shot them. Six children ran out of the classroom when Lanza's rifle jammed or when he erred in reloading it.[30]HYPERLINK \l "cite_note-GuardianSoto-37"[37]HYPERLINK \l "cite_note-sacrificed-38"[38]HYPERLINK \l "cite_note-nbcnews8-39"[39]

( If they were hiding in the closet, how would they know if he erred or was even reloading? )

Teacher Victoria Leigh Soto was reported to have attempted to hide several children in a closet and cupboards.[29][30] As Lanza entered her classroom, Soto reportedly told him that the children were in the auditorium. Several of the children then came out of their hiding place and tried to run for safety and were shot dead. Soto put herself between her students and the shooter, who then fatally shot her.[30] Six surviving children from Soto's class crawled out of the cupboards after the shooting and fled the school. They and a school bus driver took refuge at a nearby home

In the classroom next door, Lanza pointed a gun at Victoria Soto, who was twenty-seven years old, and demanded to know where the children were. She lied and said that they’d gone to the auditorium, according to the Courants account; really, she had hidden them in a closet. He shot and killed Soto. When the police searched the room and opened the closet door, "there were seven sets of eyes looking at them," a law enforcement official told the Courant—all safe. [Updated] What happened, exactly, to their classmates isn’t clear; they may have been found or tried to flee, and there were reports that Soto tried to shield them; a couple reportedly made it to the road. But six were shot dead.

Officers found the children during the initial, rushed search of the building for survivors.
    "Finally, they opened that door and there were seven sets of eyes looking at them," a law enforcement officer familiar with the events said Saturday. "She tried to save her class" he said of Victoria Soto.

The six first-graders somehow had escaped from Sandy Hook Elementary School as a gunman shot and killed 20 young students and six educators.
    They ran down Dickinson Drive and around the corner to Rosen's house on Riverside Road -- less than half a mile away.
    "Something changed," Rosen said. "One boy started saying loudly, `We can't go back to the school, we can't go back to the school, our teacher is gone. Ms. Soto is gone.' "

Tricia Gogliettino reported that she was on her way to Sandy Hook she saw five 1st graders running down the street. She said she stopped and talked to them and they told her "Someone is trying to kill us". She then said she called the police and was told to drive them to the police station. She said she drove them there and then sang songs to them and called their parents and waited with them.

(Why didn’t "Tricia" receive notification that the school was on lockdown like all the other parents reported?)
    Last edited by Holdover; 06-23-2014 at 06:50 PM.

General

Alright, I'm in.

Please describe the exact scenario with no holes in which this could possibly happen. No links to sites, no leading questions, no suppositions, no videos. Describe the logistics, manpower needed and funds to pay off the honest witnesses.

I'm waiting.

Dept of Justice puts a gag order on its officers (which they did)who were the only witnesses and says to its officers this is a national security investigation you are not authorized to speak on it publicly or privately shut the fk up or your going to lose your job ,pension or worse.

General

Watch this witness and consider what shes saying.

None of the running kids asked her for help or warned her to run everybody was just quiet?

ALL the doors open and sweat shirts around it. why did the police close the doors?

police recieved call at 935 when shooter shot through window gained entry and shot principle

We assume she arrived at 936 or she would have saw the shooter. after parking her car walking up to the school talked to other mom who was already there, and ""all the while she was thinking how quiet it was""

yes, the police sirens wouldnt have rung any bells would they??

police arrived at 937 . shortly after reported shots being fired. (according to police records.)

Mrs sibley heard shots and was ushered to safty by the fire truck . The fire truck???!!!! Who ushered her to safty??? it wasnt the police.

The window was shattered and there was glass eveywhere but You didnt seem to notice this walking up to the door or standing on the broken glass??

describes gunshots, but never kids crying or screaming or pleading for thier lives

""You started to see kids stream out of the building, they were all in single file ""

The school was on lock down yet the kids were streaming from the building or did the kids all hide in thier rooms with the doors locked???

If the kids were fileing from the building like she says then the school wasnt really on lock down.

Barbara Sibley was being a good mom—but she did not know she would have to walk into hell to prove it. Her eight-year old had left something at home and so she drove over to the Sandy Hook School to deliver it. But something was odd about the compound when she got there at around 9:30. “It’s an elementary school,” she recalls to TIME. “There are usually kids outside or something. It was very quiet.”

930 ?? the shooter would have just walked in as the doors werent locked yet and would not have needed to shoot out the window.

When sirens blared in the background, Sibley knew help was on the way. Firetrucks from the station down the block pulled up and, when the authorities gave a signal to Sibley and the other moms hiding out with her, the women ran, keeping low, to a shielding fire truck as an officer covered them with his weapon. About 10 or 15 minutes later, authorities started to release students one class at a time.

10 or fifteen minutes later kids are released , helicopter arrives at 938 but no helicopter footage ??

Connecticut Elementary School Shooting Eyewitness Reports | TIME.com

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post

Sorry, nobody saw Lanza . Some early witnesses had seen a masked man enter the school But the stories seemed to have been scrubbed . The only person claiming to have seen him alive was the school nurse who said she saw his boots

?

?

?

Then he leaves pages and pages of target lists in his room which were shown as evidence by police.

?

?

?

Crime scene pics shows Lanzas pants and under wear were not even soiled from shooting himself in the head which is a pretty common occurrence

THERE'S THE SMOKING GUN!!!!

Then you have witness'es who contradict each other :

Happens every day...

In the classroom next door, Lanza pointed a gun at Victoria Soto, who was twenty-seven years old, and demanded to know where the children were. She lied and said that they’d gone to the auditorium, according to the Courants account; really, she had hidden them in a closet. He shot and killed Soto. When the police searched the room and opened the closet door, "there were seven sets of eyes looking at them," a law enforcement official told the Courant—all safe. [Updated] What happened, exactly, to their classmates isn’t clear; they may have been found or tried to flee, and there were reports that Soto tried to shield them; a couple reportedly made it to the road. But six were shot dead.

I thought you said no one saw Lanza????

?

It's a pretty simple thing. Describe how the scenario played out, list people needed, logistics involved.

All I see are a bunch of questions.

We can do the same thing to "prove" the earth is flat.
    Last edited by jonnyq; 06-23-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    Dept of Justice puts a gag order on its officers (which they did)who were the only witnesses and says to its officers this is a national security investigation you are not authorized to speak on it publicly or privately shut the fk up or your going to lose your job ,pension or worse.
    Doesn't explain a thing. What are they covering up, who did the shooting, where are the kids that weren't killed.

That gag order didn't work for Snowden. Why would it work for the police?

I could care less about videos. I've seen them taken out of context, I've seen them edited. I've watched news stories evolve as the real facts come in.

It's simple: Describe how this was pulled off. Logistically and with how many people.

General

It's a pretty simple thing. Describe how the scenario played out, list people needed, logistics involved.

Cant do it. I don't know if or how it was pull off at all, Ya see no body will answer any questions pertaining to it so How can I come to a conclusion based on facts?

All I see are a bunch of questions.

Thank you , That is exactly what Im showing here, None of which were ever answered by you the police or anybody else.

We can do the same thing to "prove" the earth is flat.
    No ya cant bozo.

What were talking about here is a discrepancy in the story which cannot be explained . I am not saying x did this or that , what I am asking is questions which have not been answered, that's all. This is called an investigation . when you investigate you ask questions, when somebody cant answer a question to your satisfaction it arouses more questions . It happens everyday in Law enforcement .

At what time and why did the officers close the doors of the car? That is a legitimate question pertaining to the timeline and course of action of the officers

why could hundreds of law enforcement officers not identify the brass for 24 fking hours ??

That is not a conspiercy question , That's a legitimate question .

There are a sht ton of legit questions if you look at objectively the way your supposed to.

And you cant answer none of em, so you call me the nutcase because I don't except your explanation that we don't need an explanation? Is that right?Im nuts because I don't belive you ? Show me this proof you have, and Ill shut up

General

Doesn't explain a thing. I agree What are they covering up,I don't know who did the shooting,I don't know where are the kids that weren't killed.I guess buried somewhere

Your asking for answers to an investigation that never took place therefore it cannot be correct. Nice work Chief

That gag order didn't work for Snowden. Why would it work for the police?

Oh that makes a lot of sense 99% they work and you pick out the time it doesn't?

I could care less about videos. I've seen them taken out of context, I've seen them edited. I've watched news stories evolve as the real facts come in.

See I consider Eyewitness testimony on video to be ligit same as the supreme court , sorry Pal

It's simple: Describe how this was pulled off. Logistically and with how many people.
    It is very simple now pay close attention to this answer so you don't have to reapeat it every other line in your posts OK?

There was no investigation into the allegations of a cover up. ergo nobody asking questions got any answers ergo nobody knows what really happened there , only that the official story Is inconsistant with itself .

Much to your approval this doesn't prove any conspiracy has taken place , But it does prove there has been a gag order on the case witnesses have been shut up and questions cannot be answered. That doesn't prove wrongdoing , it if you or I did that in an investigation involving the murder of 20 kids you bet your azz your you going to be hit with obstruction of justice and sitting in a jail cell waiting to talk to someone.
    Last edited by Holdover; 06-23-2014 at 10:50 AM.

General

Back tonight

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast