Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 !! - Page 4
Close

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Take the time to read the released investigation reports and pictures. It's long and the pics take forever to go through but you will see something isn't right with it. That's what did it for me.

Major

You all have convinced me the government is behind this shooting.

They murdered children, fabricated the story and set up Lanza and his mom to be the fall people.

They needed actors to pull it all off in a school that had been closed years earlier.

Four people got out of the car and left their doors open, two took off their sweatshirts and left them there.

They actually used 9mm's, not AR-15s. They had the school video system, which was installed years earlier (in a defunct school), shut down do it would not show the operators.

The families of the victims were actors, so were the kids and townfolk.

The police were also complicit, are still under gag order and have not returned to work.

The rifle was accidentally left in the trunk.

It was an oversight the broken family celebrated Christmas, but neglected to set up a Christmas tree. They also had very poor decorating skills.

The hospital staff and reporters were all in on it, too.

That's my understanding of how it all went down.

My take:

If this is even remotely true, they are monitoring this site, they have determined we know the truth.

After all, that's a badass government agency that pulled this off and controlled the media to such an extent that this information is all over the internet and they haven't "broken the story".

I fear they are coming soon for all off us in the know, to eliminate any threats.

I'm signing off and going underground, I suggest you all do this as well.

Fare well, I'm out of these monitored forums, smashing my computer after this post.

I would burn it much harder to recover anything!

4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

General

I don't understand why conspiracy is a difficult concept to grasp for some people. It happens everyday at various levels of society, there are laws forbidding conspiracy. A Legal definition of a conspiracy is when two or more persons plan to knowingly commit an illegal act and take an overt action to do so. It happens all the time.

Two kids go into a corner store one kid begins to argue with the clerk while the other fills his jacket with candy

A wall st trader passes on information about government contracts to his close friends take the tip make boo coup bucks

Its no big deal , When you have a convergence of interests between two ,sometimes unlikely partners to do something which may be illegal you have a conspiracy . Water gate was conspiracy involving the FBI and the president of the United states. Benghazi cover -up is a conspiracy.

Nobody is talking about big feet in the yard next to the glowing lights in the sky .
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

General

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyq View Post

They murdered children, fabricated the story and set up Lanza and his mom to be the fall people.

They needed actors to pull it all off in a school that had been closed years earlier.

Four people got out of the car and left their doors open, two took off their sweatshirts and left them there.

They actually used 9mm's, not AR-15s. They had the school video system, which was installed years earlier (in a defunct school), shut down do it would not show the operators.

The police were also complicit, are still under gag order and have not returned to work.

It was an oversight the broken family celebrated Christmas, but neglected to set up a Christmas tree. They also had very poor decorating skills.

My take:

If this is even remotely true, they are monitoring this site, they have determined we know the truth.

After all, that's a badass government agency that pulled this off and controlled the media to such an extent that this information is all over the internet and they haven't "broken the story".

I fear they are coming soon for all off us in the know, to eliminate any threats.

Fare well, I'm out of these monitored forums, smashing my computer after this post.

Wow, what bunch of condescending bullsht that is. Next time perhaps learn the FACTS about a case instead of spewing your opinion as if it was a fact and then insulting the people to boot!

You have provided ZERO factual material with which to contend any point made. and you answered exactly zero questions .Now your all butt-hurt because we don't except your ideas as facts? WOW. I don't think you know anything about this case or you wouldn't have come on here arguing about somebody else's theory.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

General

Quote Originally Posted by GUNSICK1 View Post
    Take the time to read the released investigation reports and pictures. It's long and the pics take forever to go through but you will see something isn't right with it. That's what did it for me.

Bingo! That's the problem here . he didn't go though the case and he only knows a little bit about some conspiracy theorists .

He never saw the crime scene pics by the POLICE which show the bottom of Lanzas shoes without one piece of glass in it even though the crime scene pics shows broken glass everywhere for ten yards , and he magicly floated over the glass through the hole in the school with no glass embedded in his sneakers , Jeeze us H Christ Just how the hell did he manage that?

This is factual evidence released by the Connecticut state police , their own pics for crying out loud , and Now Im a big foot hunter because I say,"" hey, WTF s Up with that guys""? Not all of us drank the Kool-aid .

ughhh...all i have to say to this crap

My take:

You fail to look into the facts because you do not want to believe that things are not what they seem and you are being lied to.

By failing to research these discrepancies on your own, you have chosen to bury your head in the sand as I have stated in a previous post.
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

Major

Butthurt, no.

I refuse to participate in a forum that allows such disrespect for these families.

I also don't want to be associated with truthers.

Have fun with your tinfoil hats.

Butthurt, no.

I refuse to participate in a forum that allows such disrespect for these families.

I also don't want to be associated with truthers.

Have fun with your tinfoil hats.
    Checking facts is not disrespecting families.

Your words speak for themselves. Enough said.
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

I'm afraid I don't have too much to bring to this debate any more, just one thing I've said before:
    I know what a liar looks like when he's doing his thing. That coroner was lying. Why? I have no idea. It doesn't prove this was a conspiracy, but I've watched the video of his news conference and I'm telling you he was lying. I don't know why and at this point I don't care. I'm sick of it all.

...and one thing I've never brought up before:
    I attended Victoria Soto's funeral. I did not know her but I was so moved by her story that I drove 200 miles round trip to attend. I was on line at the viewing for 4 hours. When I paid my respects to her parents, I gave them this note, tucked inside a leather flight helmet:
    "It was with profound sorrow that I read about this unbelievable tragedy. Your daughter's extraordinary heroism and bravery leaves me speechless. I cannot comprehend your loss nor can I adequately express my sympathy.
    "My father was (dad's name). He was a B-29 tail gunner in World War II, and he flew 30 missions over Japan. This is the leather helmet he wore during those missions.
    "I humbly offer it to you as a symbol of bravery, a memorial from my father, and a gift from the son of one hero to the parents of another. Her tale of bravery would have brought my Dad to his knees.
    "Victoria's bravery made her a hero, her selflessness made her an angel.
    "My most humble and heartfelt sympathy."

I included my home address and email address. Now look - none of what I did or wrote makes me a great guy nor does it entitle me to squat, nada.
    It just always struck me as odd that I never heard from them. Not a peep. You know, usually some weeks or months after a funeral, how the family will send out thank you notes? They are not obligated by any social etiquette to do so, it's just usually after things calm down, the notes go out.

These are only two tiny, seemingly insignificant things. Just that the coroner seemed so unbelievable and weird, and I never heard a peep from the family - again, not that I'm entitled to. Just odd.

Then the "Newtown parents" started bellowing about how I needed to give up my rights because some twat shot their kids.
    Then the authorities burned the constitution and made us eat the ashes.
    I want my dad's helmet back.
    Last edited by Lottagunz; 06-23-2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Spelling
    -----------------
    "Pity" is a man disarmed by force; "contempt" is a man disarmed by consent."
    -----------------
    "Only one feature can make a rifle into an "assault" rifle. It has to have an assailant attached to it."

Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

Lottagunz if it is any consolation I think she was a hero, I think she protected those kids regardless of who the shooter or circumstances were. I don't think those that died were complisate in anything. I think what you did was very moving, maybe they were overwhelmed. I never thanked everyone for the donations that were made for my father. I got out notes, and I could never do it. I can't explain why, it doesn't excuse my bad etiquette, but I couldn't do it. I wanted to write more than thanks for the ____. But garnering the words to say how appreciative I was I couldn't do. I am hoping that was the reason you never got a thank you.
    I can't imagine any compensation or trade our government or evil doers could make to have us trade our loved ones. If there was a conspiracy I don't feel those who lost were in on it.
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

New Yorkistan: where freedom is a foreign word

Quote Originally Posted by Jmo371 View Post
    ughhh...all i have to say to this crap
    or is that what you say while taking a crap LOL
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill

General

I believe you would have to be non human to not have been shook up that day. People have compared the shock to 911. It was a tremendous feeling of helplessness and horror . Nothing even remotely said cover up or bullsht until the coroner changed the weapon to Ar 15 , and Eric Holder flew in and gag orders were issued the next day that my radar began to go off. Even at that point , I was unsure of what I was seeing . It took a good week to realize something was amiss .And Of course you feel like an idiot saying things like that and you refrain until things calm down a bit, and because were in tune with the Anti gun laws being written the thought crosses your mind, Did they really just try to hijack this massacre here?

I just re-read all my babbling, and I failed to make my point (often the case) -

- As has been outlined here and elsewhere, there are screaming inconsistencies and outright weirdness painted all over this horrific event.
    - It should have demanded our best efforts at preventing the next one, and we got the SAFE Act instead of sweeping changes in mental healthcare.
    - It gave the families of Newtown the chance to be the voices of reason - a few did speak out that this wasn't the time for more gun control, but they were not heard from more than once.
    - If this whole thing were manufactured, it would require an entirely unmanageable and impossibly gargantuan cover up involving hundreds of willing and flawlessly trustworthy participants. So far, not one Edward Snowden has popped up. All it would take is one.

So yeah, I believe it happened. But I do believe the government saw it as an opportunity to further it's agenda, I think they stepped in and did what the government always does - they made a mess out of their efforts, and now have to live in dread that one card could shift and the whole house comes down.
    Business as usual.
    Last edited by Lottagunz; 06-23-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    -----------------
    -----------------
    "Only one feature can make a rifle into an "assault" rifle. It has to have an assailant attached to it."

General

So yeah, I believe it happened. But I do believe the government saw it as an opportunity to further it's agenda, I think they stepped in and did what the government always does - they made a mess out of their efforts, and now have to live in dread that one card could shift and the whole house comes down.
    Business as usual.
    Im kinda thinking along those lines myself , You tell one, two, three, four, lies and before you know it the whole dam story doesn't make any sense anymore . then mis information has to be put out there to cover for you but it doesn't wash with what other have said , and more misinformation is applied in an effort to confuse people . then there becomes so much nonsense that people begin to walk away from the confusion of the story .

Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    Im kinda thinking along those lines myself , You tell one, two, three, four, lies and before you know it the whole dam story doesn't make any sense anymore . then mis information has to be put out there to cover for you but it doesn't wash with what other have said , and more misinformation is applied in an effort to confuse people . then there becomes so much nonsense that people begin to walk away from the confusion of the story .
    Yep. And as I've said here and elsewhere, after the confusion and lies become this big un recognizable ball of crap, the government does what ELSE it always does - smile, shrug, walk away. And Obama and Cuomo are the KINGS at it.
    -----------------
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lottagunz View Post
    I just re-read all my babbling, and I failed to make my point (often the case) -

- As has been outlined here and elsewhere, there are screaming inconsistencies and outright weirdness painted all over this horrific event.
    - It should have demanded our best efforts at preventing the next one, and we got the SAFE Act instead of sweeping changes in mental healthcare.
    - It gave the families of Newtown the chance to be the voices of reason - a few did speak out that this wasn't the time for more gun control, but they were not heard from more than once.
    - If this whole thing were manufactured, it would require an entirely unmanageable and impossibly gargantuan cover up involving hundreds willing and flawlessly trustworthy participants. So far, not one Edward Snowden has popped up. All it would take is one.

Business as usual.
    I would argue that it would not involve a gargantuan cover up involving hundreds of people. It would truthfully involve a very small amount of people, the few police and other emergency personnel that may have entered the building, the parents of the children, and possibly some school personnel. Everyone else would be going on a "what they were told" account of events.

I find it very plausible that you could find 50-100 people that believed in a cause that they feel is good and righteous to lie to the public and not only willingly do it but happily do it. Its for the children, and if you happen to get a major economic windfall (why are millions of dollars being donated to the families? Losing a child sucks but do you normally seek major donations of money when people lose a loved one? My family always brought a casserole over.) well then its all the better.

Its been proven time and time again that our government is willing and able to lie to the American people for lengthy periods of time and cover up events of massive scale for lengthy periods of time, yet its still so unbelievable to some that it can happen. Just because there has been no "snowden" come forward means nothing, how long was the NSA doing what they were doing before he tattled? The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
    Last edited by Eternal Shogun; 06-24-2014 at 12:04 AM.
    "One cannot kill time, merely waste it"
    That's SHO GUN, rhymes with pro-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Shogun View Post
    Its for the children, and if you happen to get a major economic windfall (why are millions of dollars being donated to the families? Losing a child sucks but do you normally seek major donations of money when people lose a loved one?) well then its all the better.
    That's another thing I couldn't figure out - all this money going in to "help the families". Help them with what? Seven or eight grand for the funeral? Losing a child is an emotional hardship, not a financial one, like losing a father or mother who was the breadwinner. What an insult it would be to try to ease their sorrow with money. I don't mean to sound cold here, but this had me scratching my head too.
    -----------------
    -----------------

I find it odd that Eric holder met with Molloy 2 weeks before the shooting and 6 days after.

Could this shooting have happened by Lanza on his own and the first meeting by Holder was a coincidence? Maybe.

But remember this..... This is the same cocksucker who sold Ar15's to the Mexican Cartels to track them when they were used in crimes to be used as leverage to ban them here. This mother****er clearly has an agenda to ban guns. and he does not hide it.

I wouldn't put it past them to help make a young a boy execute this tragedy. I wouldn't put it past them to use actors as additional victims willing to go on nation TV to create the most exposure. I wouldn't put it past them to do anything to further their agenda. Eggs have to be broken to make an omelet.

Who are we talking about here? Think about it carefully.
    Last edited by willjr75; 06-24-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Several "walking in circles" vids on youtube.
    I think this one is my favorite, with Walking Dead music, pointing out the dude in the bright yellow hoodie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvjPMm3sA4

Or maybe this one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
    Sir Michael Foster, judge of the Court of King’s Bench, wrote in the 18th century, “The right of self-defense . . . is founded in the law of nature, and is not, nor can be, superseded by any law of society.” Cicero said 2,000 years ago, “If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right;”

Very interesting videos Jeffc607, Thanks for posting.

There IS something rotten at the core of this little apple served up to the public.
    Robin

General

There certainly is. I cant say what happened, Only that the story appears to be false.

In the crime scene pics released by the state police They show a close up of the bottoms of Lanzas sneakers , Mind you, He had to walk about 8- 10 yards over the broken glass as seen in the pictures of the front door with glass on the outside and inside of the hole carrying 30- 60 pounds of weight and there wasn't one speck of glass embedded in them ,not one.

Does it prove a conspiracy? Hell no. But it infers that A) He did not enter through the front door as we were told or B) those arnt his shoes , or C) He floated over the glass or D) We are being lied to.

That's it, the evidence is there staring you in the face, What the hell happened?

And if it was just one or two things you just dismiss it as some kind of fluke, sht happens , but its not. its embedded in every aspect of the crime from the first minute to the last, weird things like are predominant in the whole case.

Even a casual look into this 'investigation' has to raise questions in anyone that is intellectually honest with themselves. Why all the secrecy, contradictory statements of 'fact', why all the obfuscation. We are suppose to be a free and open society and not only expect but are legally entitled to get the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth from those that are hired, and or, elected to 'serve' us. We are suppose to own the government, not be a tax slave, and kept in the dark about its workings, on ANY level. The impact of this event has DIRECTLY affected millions of people and their ability to enjoy the personal Liberties that are guaranteed by the Constitution. This kind of duplicity, which has become rife throughout ALL levels of government is not what I fought for and should not be abided by any of us.
    Robin

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast