Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 !! - Page 5
Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 185
  1. #101
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Shotgun breeching round , rear of magazine rack .Front entrance.









    Police found Adam Lanza's shotgun in the CAR hours later, they expect us to believe Lanza "shot his way thru the front window," then walked back to his car to safely put his shotgun BACK IN THE CAR, before returning to the school and murdering people??

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31xvyMVsckQ
    Last edited by Holdover; 03-21-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  2. #102
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    If you agree this was neither an Ar 15 round or a hand gun round , your a conspiracy theorist
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  3. #103
    Major Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Westchester county
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Deleted
    Last edited by Frankie; 03-21-2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: posted on wrong page

  4. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #104
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  6. #105
    Major defilade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hilton NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,818
    You are with our Constitution or you are with the Terrorists!

  7. #106
    General Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    Sandy Hook! What is the real truth? I don't know, but it is easy to deduce that it is not what we have been told.
    Robin

  8. #107
    Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dutchess County
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I don't think those youtube videos prove anything at all. It's just one person's ASSumptions about what conspiracy may be going on. seeing people walk around aimlessly during one of the most horrific events we've experienced is not unexpected or unnatural at all. Why is the guy yelling at the photographer who's not supposed to be on the set? REALLY? That's the assumption? Crazy. The guy is yelling at anybody who is taking pictures of the families grief. I would too. If I had a camera in my face while I was frantically awaiting word on my possibly-killed-child I'd scream at the guy too! As for the shattered glass not sticking in the shoes ... it's not real glass! It's shatter-resistant material and wouldn't be expected to stick into a rubber sole like real glass would.

    Really, no offense to those who believe otherwise, but I personally believe the majority of what has been presented to us by law enforcement and the media.

  9. #108
    Major FrankenCub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ***************.com
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    The media, state police chief, and coroner also said there was an AR15 in the building that Adam used to shoot everyone, yet there was no AR in the building. Adam was reportedly found by officers in the building with 2 handguns. They also said there was an AR in the trunk of the car, but there was no rifle, there was a shotgun in the trunk. Lies lies lies.
    Do you also believe Oboma and his promise of transparency ?

  10. #109
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Really, no offense to those who believe otherwise, but I personally believe the majority of what has been presented to us by law enforcement and the media.
    No problem there, just don't call forensic evidence of the crime scene an assumption. what was posted here was a picture of shotgun blast to a magazine rack at the front entrance of the school . There is no assumption in this. its from the crime scene photos released by the police.

    This is evidence collected by the police. not a you tube video person.

    That bullet hole was caused by a weapon . That also is not an assumption.

    That bullet was not caused by 223 round 9mm round or 10 mm round, that also is not an assumption

    The police arrived and stated on the radio that the window was shot out. the crime scene photos show eight 223 brass casings on the sidewalk in front of the school , We know that is also not an assumption.

    we know adam lanza had a shotgun in the car and we know the police did not find any shotgun shell casings . That is also a fact.

    Which leaves us with the question of what happened there at the school , and who shot the glass out with a breeching round.

    That's just based on the facts we know , not UFO's or Big feet.

    The question stands on its own merit , who shot that magazine rack with a shotgun and why?
    Last edited by Holdover; 03-21-2015 at 05:38 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  11. #110
    Major FrankenCub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ***************.com
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    With as much contradicting information that we are being fed by the media and law enforcement, it's just as likely that Bigfoot could have been there
    Factual evidence does not support what we've been fed.

  12. #111
    Colonel willjr75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY Gun Forum Dot Com
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey View Post
    I don't think those youtube videos prove anything at all. It's just one person's ASSumptions about what conspiracy may be going on. seeing people walk around aimlessly during one of the most horrific events we've experienced is not unexpected or unnatural at all. Why is the guy yelling at the photographer who's not supposed to be on the set? REALLY? That's the assumption? Crazy. The guy is yelling at anybody who is taking pictures of the families grief. I would too. If I had a camera in my face while I was frantically awaiting word on my possibly-killed-child I'd scream at the guy too! As for the shattered glass not sticking in the shoes ... it's not real glass! It's shatter-resistant material and wouldn't be expected to stick into a rubber sole like real glass would.

    Really, no offense to those who believe otherwise, but I personally believe the majority of what has been presented to us by law enforcement and the media.
    It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled. - Mark Twain
    Last edited by willjr75; 03-21-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

  13. #112
    Colonel Robhimself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cheektowaga, NY
    Posts
    2,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    No problem there, just don't call forensic evidence of the crime scene an assumption. what was posted here was a picture of shotgun blast to a magazine rack at the front entrance of the school . There is no assumption in this. its from the crime scene photos released by the police.

    This is evidence collected by the police. not a you tube video person.

    That bullet hole was caused by a weapon . That also is not an assumption.

    That bullet was not caused by 223 round 9mm round or 10 mm round, that also is not an assumption

    The police arrived and stated on the radio that the window was shot out. the crime scene photos show eight 223 brass casings on the sidewalk in front of the school , We know that is also not an assumption.

    we know adam lanza had a shotgun in the car and we know the police did not find any shotgun shell casings . That is also a fact.

    Which leaves us with the question of what happened there at the school , and who shot the glass out with a breeching round.

    That's just based on the facts we know , not UFO's or Big feet.

    The question stands on its own merit , who shot that magazine rack with a shotgun and why?
    This guy says it was a breeching round. At the end of the day, it's now unfeasible that the guy had an ar in the building. I say he likely did because it is the most common rifle in the country. This kids are dead because of a psychotic monster not because of an ar15. Having said that, it makes my blood boil that some people use the sketchy reporting from the news as reason to believe no one actually was killed there.

  14. #113
    Colonel willjr75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY Gun Forum Dot Com
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robhimself View Post
    This guy says it was a breeching round. At the end of the day, it's now unfeasible that the guy had an ar in the building. I say he likely did because it is the most common rifle in the country. This kids are dead because of a psychotic monster not because of an ar15. Having said that, it makes my blood boil that some people use the sketchy reporting from the news as reason to believe no one actually was killed there.
    Huh?
    We have all moved on to another American owned NY gun forum that doesn't censor you or contribute revenue to anti gun causes. Check my avatar and signature for the location.

  15. #114
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    This guy says it was a breeching round. At the end of the day, it's now unfeasible that the guy had an ar in the building. I say he likely did because it is the most common rifle in the country. This kids are dead because of a psychotic monster not because of an ar15. Having said that, it makes my blood boil that some people use the sketchy reporting from the news as reason to believe no one actually was killed there.
    You know what boils my blood? People make false accusations without knowing what they're talking about.

    Things like :

    ""sketchy reporting from the news as reason to believe no one actually was killed there ""

    Who the hell said that? I sure didn't. Yet you go on to make baseless accusations with no answers for the question posted. That's what really Irks the crap out of me. People who make up whatever the hell they want to, and put words in other peoples mouths.


    This guy says it was a breeching round.
    It may or may not be a ""breeching round"" , but your going to be pretty dam hard pressed to find anybody on this gun forum who will support the fact its 223 round. Don't bullsht me. You and everybody reading this knows dam well its a shot gun round . Your denying it is laughable .
    Last edited by Holdover; 03-21-2015 at 09:02 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  16. #115
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    This guy says it was a breeching round. At the end of the day, it's now unfeasible that the guy had an ar in the building.
    According to police he had 223 Bushmaster rifle , 9mm Glock and 10 mm Sig saurer And fired over 150 rounds from the bushmaster.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  17. #116
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    ""sketchy reporting from the news""

    You claim it was ""sketchy reporting from the news"" that caused the confusion of weapons yet in every single case Barring none, it was widely reported on every single news outlet in the country In every news paper, and on every news channel that the weapons used on that day were handguns , not any handguns specifically 9mm glock and 10 Sig sauer and a shot gun in the car.

    what are the odds in all of the bad reporting that not one ,Not one of them said it was 357 magnum a 38 special , a revolver , a .22 Not one one them got it wrong , and you claim it was sketchy reporting??

    How in the world did the police miss all of that 223 brass spewed all over the ground and not one 9mm caseing? How did that happen? 500 law enforcement officers from the State police and ATF all made a mistake and told the press it was hand guns ?? ORRRRRR Did all the news agencies in the country all guess correctly?

    Then 24 hours later after the all the bodies were removed they found the AR laying next to the killer???

    or was it when they pulled the bullets from the bodies? You know, the 223 bullets which will penetrate steel plate at 200 yards but somehow were stopped by little girls at ten yards or less.

    How long did it take police to identify 6 half loaded AR 15 mags all over the floor the floor as 223 and not 9mm ??

    At what point to you begin to realize the story is wrong ??

    I don't claim to know what happened by any means , but the evidence does not support the story .
    Last edited by Holdover; 03-21-2015 at 10:04 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  18. #117
    Major FrankenCub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ***************.com
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robhimself View Post
    This guy says it was a breeching round. At the end of the day, it's now unfeasible that the guy had an ar in the building. I say he likely did because it is the most common rifle in the country. This kids are dead because of a psychotic monster not because of an ar15. Having said that, it makes my blood boil that some people use the sketchy reporting from the news as reason to believe no one actually was killed there.
    See, this is exactly the problem, twisting of tales by law enforcement and the media. You think an AR was in fact used ? State police claim different, they claim two handguns were found with Lanza, not a rifle. Yet the AR has been used as the "whipping boy" to perpetuate a false narrative. I know it doesn't matter what tool was used, it is always the fault or the moron using the tool, but this "shooting" was used to take our tools away from us here in NY. Then how about that coroner that was speaking the whole time on the news ? I've never heard someone so incompetent in my life, he had no idea what he was saying or talking about, kept on going about the rifle. I used to believe that Lanza did in fact shoot up the school, but at this point in time with everything I've seen, I'm not willing to discount the theory that there was no shooting. Look at previous shootings no matter how many people died, the records are available, police reports are available. With Sandy Hook, nothing, it's been buried along with any factual evidence that would have been at the school when they demo'd it. Contractors had to sign agreements not to talk about what they saw. There's also a link I followed last year to the Social Security death records database, Adam Lanza isn't even on it. A SWAT officer caught running away from the scene and it get covered up, all but a tiny article in the Newtown Bee that was overlooked.
    Pictures of some of the parents look waayyyy to similar to members of an actors guild that specializes in recreating these kinds of events. And it isn't just one or two people. Too much doesn't add up. It just goes on and on. Why go to such extent to hide and falsify evidence ?
    It doesn't bother me in the least that there is so much sketchy reporting from the media, hell I've grown quit accustomed to it and expect nothing less. What boils my blood is the sketchy info from law enforcement and our government, those who are supposedly "sworn to protect and serve".

  19. #118
    Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Adams, NY
    Posts
    622

    Default

    There ARE far too many un-answered or highly questionable answers to the whole event. Something happened there; exactly what remains shrouded in mystery.

    I find it ironic the Governor of NYS was able to assemble and ram through anti-gun Legislation on the heels of this event.
    How could all that (not just the Law, but the signs, banners, printed material) be assembled, presented, and voted on in under 48 hours? We're talking a Government entity here, not a business, even then the logistics are almost impossible on that short notice.

    The one thought that I have in regards to children allegedly shot and killed, and there MAY well have been: Did it ever occurred to anyone that those kids executed there might be some of the hundreds that "vanish" every year? I put nothing past the evil in power now.
    The Country whose Constitution I swore to God to "protect and defend" no longer exists.

  20. #119
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    For crying out loud Just show me Lanzas 6'' 112 pound body with a hole in his mellon . Release the photos of lanzas body like they do with every other killer.


    why the cover up?
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  21. #120
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Nancy Lanza was found dead in her bed; Adam Lanza had shot her the morning of the massacre, Dec. 14. Authorities also found a gun safe in his bedroom and a holiday card from Nancy Lanza containing a check made out to her son for the purchase of yet another firearm.

    So she bought him a safe for her guns? or did he buy the safe for her guns? WTF was the safe doing in the kids room? You think the mother might want to keep an eye on the weapons and have other important things to keep in it too . Or was she the one with the mental condition because thats the way the media is makeing it come off as . Super crazy mom with no common sense decides to heavily arm her emotionally warped son, the one she was supposedly afraid of , and let him keep weapons in his room . Thats the story thier selling .


    They say Nancy Lanza was a prepper and survivalist Where did the police get that information from?

    From the crime scene photos of the entire house , there is no evidence of prepping of any kind , No canned goods , no storage bins filled with supplies or food, books clothing , Nothing . Not one thing yet she supposedly talked about survivalism constantly .

    I got to call bull crap on this whole thing . No evidence whatsoever exists to support the claim she a was prepper
    Last edited by Holdover; 03-22-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  22. #121
    General jmac00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New Yorkistan: where freedom is a foreign word
    Age
    66
    Posts
    7,542

    Default

    the Sandy Hook shooting is like a Penn & Teller magic trick.

    I know something happened, but I can't explain what or how.

    and there is no doubt in MY MIND, there is some kind of cover up. I can't explain it. and to be honest, I don't care what anyone else thinks, it's only what I believe that counts.
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill



  23. #122
    General ECU Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Broome County
    Posts
    8,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    According to police he had 223 Bushmaster rifle , 9mm Glock and 10 mm Sig saurer And fired over 150 rounds from the bushmaster.
    So he had a 10mm sig before the 10 mm sig was released for sale to the public? Amazing!
    "If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
    - Diane Feinstein
    (I love Diane, that sexy angel)

  24. #123
    Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dutchess County
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I'm not saying all of the reporting and facts are accurate. I'm sure they got some points wrong ... no doubt about that. And in the heat of the moment with an active shooter, it doesn't surprise me that they were less worried about disturbing a crime scene than saving the lives of children. But to say the whole thing was staged by actors and was a mass hoax is actually disgusting and lunacy. My father's dentist lost his daughter at this tragedy. Real people died and were buried. It wasn't all faked.

    If you look at almost any news story and go in with assuming there is a conspiracy, you will find what you think proves your point. That's the way the brain works. Again, not saying all the facts as presented are 100% accurate, and for sure some things don't make sense. But that's a far cry from meaning it's an intentional hoax.

  25. #124
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    I agree with you. Jamc ,I know something happened , but Im not exactly sure of what . All Im seeing is story after story after story that conflicts with each other. And I mean every facet of the story not just one particular part .

    Mrs Soto had 15 kids in her room , police find 7 kids alive in the closet, 6 other kids escape to Gene Rosens house 6 more kids escape to road where woman drives them to police station . While this makes perfect sense using common core math , In the real world it doesn't wash. We have 19 survivors of Sotos class of 15 .
    Last edited by Holdover; 03-21-2015 at 10:21 PM.
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  26. #125
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ECU Pirates View Post
    So he had a 10mm sig before the 10 mm sig was released for sale to the public? Amazing!
    Is that right???? Are ya sure? I never heard that one before. where did you get that info??
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sandy Hook 911 Tapes are Out
    By djoksimo in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:23 AM
  2. Even more sandy hook cover up
    By Holdover in forum Laws and Politics - Firearms/Self Defense/Weapons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 11:58 PM
  4. No ar used at sandy hook
    By pine snake in forum Firearms in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 06:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •