Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 !!
Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 !!

Another mysterious death ?

Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49 |

Major William Podgorski, one of the lead investigators of the events at Sandy Hook School in Connecticut, has died suddenly of undisclosed causes.

His obituary reads:

A state police major from Farmington died Monday at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a brief illness.

William Podgorski, 49, was commander of the state police western district, which includes the barracks in Canaan, Litchfield, Southbury and Bridgeport.

Trooper Kelly Grant said Podgorski underwent surgery on Friday, and then was transferred to Yale-New Haven, where he died. She said she did not know the cause of Podgorski’s death.

Podgorski was a 24-year veteran of the state police and served in a variety of assignments, including the traffic division, the forensic lab, the governor’s security detail and homeland security.

He is survived by his wife and three children, aged 11, 12 and 14.

Many people believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax geared towards scaring the public into giving up their guns. Given the recent public outcry against the official narrative, those who are suspicious will likely have a lot of questions about the sudden illness and death of a 49 year old man who had the inside scoop. The skeptics will be certainly be waiting with baited breath to hear about Podgorski’s cause of death.

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
    Major

We really can't entertain the "sandy hook conspiracy theories."

It makes us look like wing nuts.

I didn't realize he knew the Clintons.
    Who doesn't like a little Mischief & Mayhem once in a while?

5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements

Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

Surgery is always a risk, the anesthesia more than anything. Hell I got meningitis from taking an Advil, if he died spontaneously while cutting his toenails I would be more suspicious.
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

Death is Certain Life is Not. No conspiracy in that.
    “If'n I was sposed to shoot one gun how's come I got me two trigger fingers!”

The good Lord took him RIP!

I really don't know what to believe but I know a lot out here might find this interesting that's why I posted it .

I know there has been a lot of deaths over the past 5 year pertaining to events where some of these people dying sunddenly could have been whistleblowers if there was foul play.

Colonel

He was the last remaining member of the Letts family still working with the stationery firm - Daily Record

"Charles Letts, sales manager with stationery firm Letts Filofax, has died suddenly at the age of 49. He was the last remaining member of Letts family still working at the Dalkeith-based company, which originally began trading in 1796 and created the world's first commercial diary in 1812. Chief executive Gordon Presly said: “Our hearts go out to Rosie, his wife and children Emily, Harry and Louisa. The company has asked that the family's privacy is respected at this “hugely sensitive time”.

Well ****, that must be a conspiracy!

Oh wait, 49 year olds sometimes die and the details of their death are not immediately broadcast to every tinfoil-enthusiast in the country? Nevermind, I guess.

Postmaster General Darthgamer138's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveM4P99 View Post

Never heard that excuse before.

The only nuts here are the ones that buy into the official story.
    Proud NRA ​LIFETIME Non-​Member. Don't just support PART of the constitution. Be Skeptical.

​SEI Divemaster Apprentice/Nitrox Diver. Dives- ​I57. Proud Atheist.

With the power the higher ups have it doesn't pay to know to much, Things can go sour in a hell of a hurry. I'm surprised Snowden is still alive. Get close with the Clintons and you have one foot in the grave.
    I have zero trust in these administrations, they can do anything they want and most everything gets covered up. When things do get exposed no one is ever held responsibe for any of the crimes they commited. They have their little investigation and say it was some rouge employee that either retires, gets shifted to another department or has an early death. They tell the publis that they'll see what went wrong and they'll see that it doesn't happen again (at least not let the story get out again).They learn from their mistakes.
    Walk Light, Carry a Big Stick & Never Walk Away, Teddy Roosevelt
    Don't Take Your Guns To Town, Johnny Cash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMMp_llzBT4
    NRA, WAC "Washington Arms Collectors"
    1 million people attended Obama's inauguration, but only 14 had to miss work

General

RIP NYF

General

Quote Originally Posted by DaveM4P99 View Post

What some people like to call conspiracies, others Just call asking questions. A sht ton of questions were never answered . Conflicting reports from police and witness's were never addressed. Why police and emergency personnel never followed the protocol they were trained on over and over , ect. ect

In any case, anybody with the common sense of a empty box can see the official story is total nonsense.

I don't know what the hell happened there that day, But I do know the story I was told is so full of holes it would never stand up in court.I also never believed the conspiracy theory that Saddam Hussein was involved in 911 or had weapons of mass destruction .

Part of this ""Vast insight"" is gained from the little known or accepted fact that the government lies, has lied, did lie, will lie, to further its own power. that has never changed from the days of Rome and yet people for whatever reason believe they are way to smart to be lied to. They also tend to be the first ones to be fooled .
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Don't buy from ammo gougers, make them eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by angleright View Post
    Unless its a Cuban !

Sometimes its a blunt!

Unless Bill gets ahold of one !

I will not be partaking in this hogwash. If it has nothing to do with Sandy Hoax, then why would it be in the main title? Couldnt the same title read CT Trooper dies at 49? No because that wouldn't sell worth a ****!
    One and done I always say. I said it once.

New Yorkistan: where freedom is a foreign word

the best way to continue a Con, is to slowly kill off the participants.
    Stay low, Go fast
    kill first, die last
    One shot, one kill
    No Luck, all skill

General

Because of the endless unanswered questions in regards to Sandy Hook, there will always be doubt of the original official story. All of them, yes there were many different official reports and stories out of this one event.

All of these types of events leave the people asking questions. When a death or an incident occurs with someone that was close to the event in question, many will add 2 and 2 and come up with 4.

Asking questions does NOT make someone a wacko or a nut. It makes them wanting the truth; the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Darn you guys. I hope I don't run out of Likes!

Head of Bacon Operations Smurfette's Avatar

I agree with the Snowden comment, I am really shocked he hasn't bit it yet. But this guy dying is tragic but doesn't ruffle my feathers. Speaking of feathers, how's the popcorn up there nuggetnuts?
    Cheese is the duct tape of foods

Why Can't I ever get my avatar facing the correct angle? Turn your head right, it will be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing1 View Post
    Darn you guys. I hope I don't run out of Likes!

there ..
    I sent you a spare one, just in case

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy870 View Post
    Unless Bill gets ahold of one !
    Then it's a white owl!
    Pro 2A defender, always in the fight!

Major

I don't believe our government is competent enough to pull off such a intricate exercise involving so many people and news agencies.

The logistics are unimaginable.

Actually this thread caught my attention because while I was in college 2012 we held a "Mock Disaster Drill" at center campus. It was pretty elaborate too involving the Fire Dept, Sheriff's Dept, EMT's, Red Cross and other responders. They started filming these disasters in 2013. I'm willing to bet a talented film crew could edit this video and sell it quite convincingly to the general public. Now comparing clips of this "Mock Disaster and Sandy Hook" leads one to ask the question; What if?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8cwvpFaCP8 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDbCjTTh_bI 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-OUsy898rk DWI Accident Drill Red Hook High School
    Sandy Hook Rehearsal Video Leaked - YouTube Sandy Hook Drill
    Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died | The Daily Sheeple
    Sandy Hook Massacre A CLOSER LOOK - YouTube Sandy Hook a closer look (over a million views) not just a few inquisitive minds out there.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast