Operation Choke Point Could Be Ending, Second Amendment Activists Rejoice
Close

Default Operation Choke Point Could Be Ending, Second Amendment Activists Rejoice

Operation Choke Point is causing a partisan split in Congress and raising bottom line concerns for a plethora of small businesses across the country. Republican Idaho Senator Mike Crapo has proposed a budget amendment aimed at cutting off funding for the controversial program.

The Senate Budge Committee adopted Crapo’s proposal late last week. Operation Choke Point is program initiated by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation – FDIC. Those opposed to the operation feel that the federal agencies have intimidated banks from engaging in lending and other necessary financial services with specific American businesses. Gun stores and gun manufacturers are reportedly at the top of the list businesses that Operation Choke Point is focusing upon. The Obama administration enacted Operation Choke Point in 2013 with a stated goal of stamping out fraud.

Operation Choke Point Could Be Ending, Second Amendment Activists Rejoice

​Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. Malcolm X

Memberships: 2ANYS | GOA (Life) | JFPO | NAAGA | NSSF | SAF (Life) | S.C.O.P.E.

CCW: AZ | CT | FL | ME | NH | UT | VA

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

Hurray! HOW does this help us here in NY? I must be missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by ratula View Post
    Hurray! HOW does this help us here in NY? I must be missing something.
    Let's see I'm an FFL 01 in New York City, Operation Choke Point actually caused me to lose my business bank account.
    ​Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. Malcolm X

Memberships: 2ANYS | GOA (Life) | JFPO | NAAGA | NSSF | SAF (Life) | S.C.O.P.E.

CCW: AZ | CT | FL | ME | NH | UT | VA

Captain

How could this be a bipartisan issue? It should be found INTOLERABLE by everyone!