Report: FBI agents believe 'inside deal' happened in Clinton email probe
Close

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    General Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    My Underground Lair
    Posts
    16,118

    Default Report: FBI agents believe 'inside deal' happened in Clinton email probe

    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

  2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!
  3. #2
    General Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    My Underground Lair
    Posts
    16,118
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

  4. #3
    General Phazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Province of Westchester
    Posts
    6,617

    Default

    No? Really?

    OF COURSE THERE WAS A DEAL.

    Gimme a break.
    Hey, Liberals....George Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a work of fiction.
    NOT an instruction manual.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    NYFireArms.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    General
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 'Hood In The Northern Wood
    Posts
    5,131

    Default

    Who knows, Loretta may be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

  7. #5
    General Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    My Underground Lair
    Posts
    16,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phazer View Post
    No? Really?

    OF COURSE THERE WAS A DEAL.

    Gimme a break.
    Stop yelling at me.
    Long Live NY Extremists FUAC

  8. #6
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    That's funny because 99% of Americans also believe an 'inside deal' happened in Clinton email probe . In fact the FBI now has the credibility of any felon.
    Its pretty obvious to the public that the FBI has been compromised by political forces and no longer serves the people .

    Sooooooooooo whats to stop them from cheating? the law??? Bahhhahaha!!! .
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  9. #7
    Sergeant X340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Herkimer
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Shocked just totally shocked...(like hell)
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom-for that alone,
    which no good man gives up but with life itself."
    Declaration of Arbroath, Scotland 1320

  10. #8
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FUAC LAND
    Posts
    4,684

    Default

    Would we had expected anything different to had happened
    Professional Cat Trainer

  11. #9
    Colonel BerettaGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ErieCo
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    This is why I could never be a Congressman. I would have jumped in her face and said.

    Hey lady! Who in the fark do you think you are talking to?

    I am an elected Official of the House of Representatives.
    I am the People!
    You are a subordinate of the elected head of the Executive Branch, the President who is my farking co-equal bitch!
    Now answer the farking question or you are going to jail!
    Common sense does not involve citizen disarmament. Responsible solutions do not disarm the victim pool. And support for the Second Amendment does not advocate for infringements. Get out of my face.

  12. #10
    General thecelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    14,522

    Default

    So we have "elected" officials NOT working on our behalf and stealing our RIGHTS from us, and a federal law enforcement agency disregarding the LAW and we do NOTHING.

    Yet a CHILD MOLESTER, alton sterling, gets killed by cops when resisting arrest with a gun on him and the blm is murdering people and grabbing the country by its nut sack!

    What the hell is wrong here people??? (Not to suggest we should murder innocent people, but we should be doing something).
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"
    All statements and opinions made here are for discussion purposes only, and not meant to promote any illegal behavior or activity.

  13. #11
    Colonel Bigfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Genesee County
    Posts
    2,687

    Default

    Trump 2016

  14. #12
    Major ArmedCorgi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    nyfirearms.com
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    And now we have Pokemon Go to add to the list...

  15. #13
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    4,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    That's funny because 99% of Americans also believe an 'inside deal' happened in Clinton email probe . In fact the FBI now has the credibility of any felon.
    Its pretty obvious to the public that the FBI has been compromised by political forces and no longer serves the people .

    Sooooooooooo whats to stop them from cheating? the law??? Bahhhahaha!!! .
    i agree with everything you said except you should have added Supreme Court to the list.

  16. #14
    Major
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    L
    Quote Originally Posted by thecelt View Post
    So we have "elected" officials NOT working on our behalf and stealing our RIGHTS from us, and a federal law enforcement agency disregarding the LAW and we do NOTHING.

    Yet a CHILD MOLESTER, alton sterling, gets killed by cops when resisting arrest with a gun on him and the blm is murdering people and grabbing the country by its nut sack!

    What the hell is wrong here people??? (Not to suggest we should murder innocent people, but we should be doing something).
    Divide and conquer it works all through History and today or tomorrow as well.

  17. #15
    General Phazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Province of Westchester
    Posts
    6,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecelt View Post
    So we have "elected" officials NOT working on our behalf and stealing our RIGHTS from us, and a federal law enforcement agency disregarding the LAW and we do NOTHING.

    Yet a CHILD MOLESTER, alton sterling, gets killed by cops when resisting arrest with a gun on him and the blm is murdering people and grabbing the country by its nut sack!

    What the hell is wrong here people??? (Not to suggest we should murder innocent people, but we should be doing something).
    It's even worse. A vast portion of the U.S. government now exists only to preserve itself, its power, and its ensure its continuance at all costs. To that end, the Democrats and Corporatists are importing uneducated masses from throughout the world and resettling them inside of our borders. This is being done simply to create a dependent voter bloc that will forevermore vote Democrat in order to stay on the taxpayer-funded gravy train. Even more insidious is that these imported voters are: being encouraged not to assimilate, being told that they do not need to speak English, and are told that the U.S. should adjust its culture in order to accommodate their culture. These imported voters are also being settled in heretofore Republican states and toss-up states so that the political complexion of the nation will be swayed irreversibly in favor of the big-government Socialist Democrats. The "Republicans" sit by and do nothing as they are content to manage our national decline.

    We are funding our own demise: Obama Scheduled 100,000 Refugees To Be Placed In THESE 180 American Cities | Truth Uncensored
    Hey, Liberals....George Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a work of fiction.
    NOT an instruction manual.

  18. #16
    Colonel ProgSpear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Utica/Rome area
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phazer View Post
    It's even worse. A vast portion of the U.S. government now exists only to preserve itself, its power, and its ensure its continuance at all costs. To that end, the Democrats and Corporatists are importing uneducated masses from throughout the world and resettling them inside of our borders. This is being done simply to create a dependent voter bloc that will forevermore vote Democrat in order to stay on the taxpayer-funded gravy train. Even more insidious is that these imported voters are: being encouraged not to assimilate, being told that they do not need to speak English, and are told that the U.S. should adjust its culture in order to accommodate their culture. These imported voters are also being settled in heretofore Republican states and toss-up states so that the political complexion of the nation will be swayed irreversibly in favor of the big-government Socialist Democrats. The "Republicans" sit by and do nothing as they are content to manage our national decline.

    We are funding our own demise: Obama Scheduled 100,000 Refugees To Be Placed In THESE 180 American Cities | Truth Uncensored

    New York: Albany, Amityville, Binghamton, Brooklyn, Buffalo, New York, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica
    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - Thomas Jefferson
    “Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.” - Benjamin Franklin
    "If a lefty says it, it's a lie" - Me

  19. #17
    Captain kwalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    cohoes
    Posts
    832

    Default

    there is not a person alive who doesnt think a deal was made, but she will still be elected, even if everybody votes for trump!!!

  20. #18
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    It is a simple answer for congress to address. Ask them for the names of the agents and then have them testify before congress

  21. #19
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    They'll all lose their jobs and Clinton will still become president . or shut up take your pension and go along with the program .
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

  22. #20
    General Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    livingston
    Posts
    6,741

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

    Me and the inspector are equally shocked.
    Robin

  23. #21
    Major Rocpo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Column 5
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdover View Post
    They'll all lose their jobs and Clinton will still become president . or shut up take your pension and go along with the program .
    You mean they'll all wind up dead from suicides, with gunshot wounds to their support side, double taps?
    “The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.” Taylor Caldwell
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin
    Rocpo, You certainly are a sarcastic little twit.

  24. #22
    General
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    I didn't want to take it there, but yeah
    It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that, it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it . A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 01:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 06:27 PM
  3. Hilabeast email probe continues
    By mrod in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 10:49 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 04:36 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 10:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •