Bataclan attack new info - victims were tortured
Close

Default Bataclan attack new info - victims were tortured

If there was ever a reason to band together to fight/stop these terrorists as they are committing these mass attacks this is it. These animals tortured, gouged eyes out, disemboweled (and worse) those poor people and filmed it for their recruiting efforts. And the spineless PC French leaders wouldn't release the information publicly.

This scourge must be eradicated from existence.

EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

2. Register or Log In to remove this Ad!

I saw the link but it is in french. Not doubting it but would like to see it from another website I've heard of.

In any case, when these events happen we need police to go in guns blazing immediately. We can't be giving these people enough time for this sort of thing. They don't take hostages, they can't be reasoned with, they need to be addressed immediately. If they say they have a bomb, you have to ignore it and go in anyway. You cannot gain the upper hand with time or negotiation. This is a lot to ask of the police but I think police need to acknowledge it as a reality or find a different profession. I think most police are quite brave in such scenarios and do act with substantial risk to personal safety.

I miss hostage situations like DB cooper and like in the movies where you can reason with them and they sneak out the back with a duffel bag full of money. Those times are behind us.

Damn barbarians.

Religion of peace needs to have internal jihad against itself.

You can use Google Chrome to translate the link: N°Â*3922 tome 2 - Rapport d'enquête relative aux moyens mis en œuvre par l'Etat pour lutter contre le terrorisme depuis le 7 janvier 2015

It is an excessively long read.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    I saw the link but it is in french. Not doubting it but would like to see it from another website I've heard of.
    The news source is not French, but from the UK.

However, the information itself is not from news sources at all, but from investigations being conducted by the French government itself. They lied about and covered up so that the true nature and extent of the attack in the rock concert.

Rumors had been swirling for months about this, and its been confirmed from everything I've read.

Daily mail is running the story, for example:

Bataclan victims were castrated by the ISIS killers and had their eyes gouged out | Daily Mail Online
    "My soul is among lions; I must lie among those who breathe forth fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows and their tongue a sharp sword." Psalm 57:4

"Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." -Major General John Stark